Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Nia smiled "alright" She then took the bottle and took a sip from it. "i think this one is naster then the last medicine you had me take" She teased him a little

"This infection is not going to be as bad. " He smiled kissing her cheek before setting down and starting to eat. "I will go after dinner so you can put the lotion on.

Nia took a seat beside him. eating only a little of the food. she was more tired then anything. "i wish we could go back to your house. I will miss not being just the two of us, free to what we want, make love where want" She said softly

"We never made love anywhere but the bed and theater. " He smiled kissing her softly nibbling on her lower lip. "Eat some more your body will need your energy. "

"i know but i wanted you in the kitchen, and in the living room, and your office. I wanted to be able to walk into every room and have a memory of us making love" Nia gave him a cute smile. she then took another bit of her food.

"Well i can take you back to the house tomorrow and ravage you all day long. " He smiled placing his hand on her stomach kissing her softly.

He sighed he did not want to wait he wanted her right now not 3 days from now. Even the deepest of bruises would be gone in 3 days and he did not know how long that would take. Also her bite could take a month to heal with out treatment.

Nia wrinkled her forehead "whats the matter?" She could see that he was upset it was clear as day to her for she use to make upset easily when she first met him

"Just mad that that damn fool's actions are preventing me from being with the woman i love any day or time i want. "He spoke softly placing his hands on her sides kissing her softly. "I understand why you are like that I would probably be the same way."

"i'm sorry, you don't know how sorry i am for this whole mess" Nia said softly, she could say she was sorry a thousand times and to her it would never feel like enough.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. Ever! You never have to say that to me not now not ever. " He spoke softly giving her sides a squeeze before standing and slipping to his feet. "I am going to go so you can put on your lotion. "

Docis took the plates down cleaning them quickly before coming back knocking on the door. His mind racing to fast to speak at the moment.

Nia quickly put the lotion on. She also looked at the bite mark. It had a pretty bad infection perhaps she should have had him look at it. She shook it from her mind when he knocked. She got dressed and sat on the bed "come in"

He took a deep breath and walked in kissing her softly before moving to the bed stripping down to his boxers and crawling into bed hoping his skin against hers would help urge her on.

He smiled kissing her softly enjoying holding her hands kissing her neck lightly. "How are your wounds looking? "

"there fine, i think your lotion will help quickly" Nia lied a little the bite on her breast was infected but she didn't want to worry him. Perhaps the medicine he gave her would help.

He smiled brightly kissing her softly enjoying her holding her close having a bright smile on his face. "Get some sleep. "

"I so love being in." He smiled taking a brief pause letting her make deductions. "Your arms, clean out your filthy mind!" He chuckled softly kissing her ever so tenderly.

"Your so bad" She teased him. Nia pressed herself against him crushing her breast against his check but quickly with drew as she cried out in pain.

"Nia! " He looked at her his hand going to her chest starting to pull her top down before he stopped. "I need you to let me fix that you could lose your ability to nurse a baby if your infection gets to bad. " He spoke softly taking a deep breath relaxing trying to figure a way to make her let him help her.

Nia pulled away almost jumping out of the bed when he started to pull at her top. then he stop she sighed softly. "i thought you said your medicine would help the infection"

Back
Top Bottom