Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

"We are already spending a large amount of our time trying to have a a baby. And i intend to start trying again the moment you allow me to again. " He smiled kissing her deeply with great passion.

He groaned softly his tongue dancing against hers deep into her mouth. He smiled brightly and continued to press himself into her holding her close.

Nia went to press against him but she ended gasping in pain caused by her breast. She tried not to let it show as she kissed him back.

He felt her wince and held her a bit further away from him kissing her deeply holding her close kissing her deeply.

"Oh i have an idea it is slightly less then i love you. " He smirked nipping her lower lip lightly smiling brightly.

"Because it is not possible for any human to love another as much as i love you." He smiled brightly kissing her deeply passionately holding her close.

Nia kissed him back. SHe wanted him so badly now. But she still could bring herself to show what Thomas did. The first night that the marks were all gone she new she would have to take him, by force if necessary.

Slowly Docis broke the kiss moving slowly to lead her into the house if she refused to allow him to tend to her he would do it on his own. He had a lotion in his kit that would help bruising and he was getting quite worried about her breast. "Okay time for dinner and bed!"

Nia looked up at him "do you think Namir and Lily would mind if we ate dinner in our room, i am just not ready to talk to them just yet."

"I do not think they would mind in the slightest. Why don't you go up and change for bed and ill get dinner and head up as soon as i can. " He smiled kissing her softly as the reached the base of the stairs.

Docis smiled and walked up to her pressing his hand into Lily's side. "Lily you should be resting!" He growled looking at her before his face softened. "Nia and i where hoping to take our dinner in our room she does not have the strength to face everyone yet. "

"well i gave the maid the week off i don't want her in the house with Nia the way she is." Lily got two bowels of a hearty soup and filled them and got some bread "i figured Nia would want to eat in her room tonight. How is she doing?"

"She is doing well but she wont let me check her wounds. I am afraid she may be risking her health. " He said sadly as he took the tray his head hanging a bit as he sighed.

Lily walked over to him "she will give her some time, she was hurt in some intimate places, i can't blame her for not wanting her lover to see them. Tomorrow i will try to talk to her ok, perhaps i can atleast let me see them then i will ask you how to fix them. well that take some worry from your mind?"

"I am going to give her a sedative to help her sleep and while she is asleep i will look her over. " He felt terrible about having to deceive her but it was what was needed.

"oh docis don't, please don't. She will hate you for it. You have to remember she has not been able to make any of her choices in life. Someone has always forced her to do things against her will."

"Fine but she needs to be inspected quickly if she gets an infection it could cause serious damage. " He pouted taking the food and walking up stairs slowly his mind was racing trying to think clearly.

Lily sighed softly and went and took a seat at the table waiting for Namir to come home.

Nia had changed into her nightgown while he was gone so he would not be able to see her wounds

Docis walked in slipping a bottle from his pocket setting it on the tray holding his. He held his the food out setting it on the bed next to Nia. "You need to take a sip of that to help prevent infection. No you have no choice in that matter." He looked at her smiling as his eyes caught hers.

Nia looked up at him "if i drink it will you stop asking to see what thomas did?" She asked him softly hoping this would be there way of compromising.

"I will stop asking you to let me see what Thomas did as long as you follow my medical advice. I also have a lotion you can rub on your bruises and it will help lesson them quicker.

Back
Top Bottom