Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Docis's finger found her clit and rubbed it firmly and rapidly as he bent her gently over the railing of the box. His free hand reached down and undid his pants pushing them down along with his boxers his tip pressing against her lightly.

Nia let out a soft moan as he played with her clit. She was wrapped up in his touch she did not noticed him taking his pants down, she only realized he had when he touched her his member.

With a soft groan he pressed into her from behind burring himself deep inside her. His finger working her clit even faster as his other hand gripping her hips holding her tight to him.

All at once he entered her and Nia struggled not to let out a loud moan knowing it would echo in the theater. Her woman hood was so warm and wet. She had wanted him so badly.

After a few moments inside her he began rocking into her firmly making sure his tip pressed hard into that magic spot deep inside her. He wanted so badly to make her orgasm so hard and frequently she could not walk home.

Nia pushed back against him as he began to move inside her. She felt him entering such away it made her want to cum right then and there. But she tried her best to push it off but soon found herself unable. She her lip as she came, trying to keep herself from moaning to loud.

Docis loved how fast he was able to make her climax it made him smiled to know he gave her such pleasure. He also loved the way she felt when she came around him. He used that pleasure to drive him and began working into her faster he was intent on this being the best yet.

Just as Nia thought she would have a few moments to breath he began move into her faster. Before she knew she was on the edge of another orgasm.

Docis smiled and pulled from her turning her around he was getting closer and wanted to finish more passionately. He kissed her softy and moved her against the wall staring into her eyes. He slowly reached down wrapping her legs around his waist and then entering her again his hands gripping her butt firmly to hold her up.

Nia kissed him and before she knew her legs were wrapped tight around his waist. "i love you" she whispered softly into his ear. her arms wrapped around him her head rested against his neck. Her lips moved to kiss and suck on his flesh there. Biting gently.

"I love you more. " He said smirking leaning in kissing and nibbling on her neck biting it lightly. With a soft groan he began rocking into her slowly trying to get used to this position.

He groaned happily biting her neck lightly in return as he began working into her rapidly his hand pulling her up and down his shaft. "My god this is amazing!"

Nia felt yet another orgasm building, he had such power of her pleasure. "Docis please i am so close, cum with me please" She whispered hoarsely into his ear.

He groaned he was close but wanted to hold out a bit longer. "Yes love. " He knew he would not be able to withstand another of her orgasms. His hand left her bottom moving her head so he could kiss her passionately as he bucked into her trying to drive her over the edge.

The kiss was all Nia needed to reach her climax. She moaned softly as she kissed him as another orgasm rocked her to her core. She shuddered around his member, her body wanting to feel his release.

the orgasm was more then enough to drive him over the edge. He pressed into her hard his body pinning hers tightly to the wall as he shot several jets of seed deep into her. He groaned loudly into the passionate kiss.

Nia kissed him but soon found herself breaking the kiss. She was panting she needed to catch her breath "oh god that was so amazing." Her head came to rest on his shoulder needing a moment to collect herself.

Docis continued to grind himself into her for a few moments before he carefully laid her down on the ground. He ground into her a bit longer as he kissed and nibbled on her neck. He just wanted to hold her like this for ever. "Any time we make love its amazing. "

"at this rate you are most likely going to make a dishonest woman of me. or is that your secret plan. you want to see me caring your child" Nia teased him. giggling alittle.

"It seems that's what you want remember your the one who chose this. " He smiled kissing her softly he knew she was right he would have to slip away soon and buy her a ring.

"well i said before i don't care, all i want is you. And if that means i get pregnant and we are not married that is fine, as long as you would be happy and you would want to be a father" Nia said softly with a smile on her face.

Docis heard a soft door close from down stairs he chuckled softly and held his finger over her lips. "I think Namir is here shhh. " He smiled slipping from her as he heard the piano come to love playing a soft song. "I wish he had gotten here sooner would have been nice to have music while we made love. " He smiled laying next to her kissing her softly fondling her breast as he cuddled with her.

Back
Top Bottom