Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Nia had no idea he was watching her, but then again she was so wrapped up in her music that she probably would not have noticed if the whole theater filling up with people.

He sat there listening to her until he finished with his paper work. It was nearly an hour later when he took his chair back into the office then came out to watch her again.

Docis smiled and walked over to her slipping his arms around her stomach kissing her neck biting it lightly. "Don't stop play a song for me your so talented. " He smiled his hands rubbing her stomach softly as he kissed and nibbled on her neck.

Nia jumped when she felt his arms around her but then smiled as she realized it was docis . "so umm you heard me play" Her cheeks blushed feeling embarrass

"I have been setting behind you the entire time. You are marvelous please play a song just for me do you need me to let you go so you can play?" He smiled his hands running over her stomach more stopping just below her breasts and just above her hips.

"well you are sneaky i thought you were doing work." Nia bite her lip "alright, why don't you sit beside me." Nia drew a deep breath "alright what would you like to hear"

Docis moved to set next to her his hand moving to rest on her thigh just below her skirt. "I am not a music guy how about a love song. " He smiled kissing her cheek softly. "I did get my work done thank you very much!"

NIa bit her lip thinking of a love song and also trying not to be nervous around him. Her fingers stroked the keys a few times before she thought of a song. She began to play. It was soft and sweet.

He smiled and ran his hand up and down her thigh lightly to the beat listening quietly. He did not say a word and did his best to stay out of her way.

As nia played she leaned over him a few time on purpose being playful. She finished her hand rested on the keys she turned to look at him not knowing what to say.

Docis smiled hearing the song winding down his hand crept high up under her skirt as he leaned in and kissed her. "That was amazing. " His lips still close to hers as his hand climbed further up her inner thigh.

"No one will see. " He smiled pushing his hand back in this time higher letting his finger touch her lips lightly as he kissed her again.

Nia shuddered as she felt him touch her. His touch always felt so nice. She kissed him back but her kisses were tense she was worried someone might walk in on them.

((perhaps we should have Namir invite them to the house, so we can have all four characters interact with each other.))

"I want to show you something come with me. " He smiled standing taking her hand and leading her from the stage and into the back of the theater.

Nia stood up quickly. As he lead her from the stag Nia couldn't help but look around never seeing the theater before. "Docis where are we going?!"

Docis lead her up to the private box Namir had made for them. He smiled looking over the theater from high above it in the perfect location to hear everything. With a big bright smile he lead her to the front wall smiling. "I thought you might like the view. "

As the entered the box Nia for the first time could see the true grandeur of the theater. "oh Docis the theater is so beautiful from this view. I can tells some love and hard work went into design the theater."

"Namir spent 5 years designing it. " He spoke softly walking up behind her slipping his arms around her stomach pressing his groin into her bottom. "He did a wonderful job. " He smiled kissing the back of her neck lightly.

"yes he did." Nia felt him press into her and she giggled. She turned to face wrapping her arms around him "i must say in the past 24 hours you have changed so much, you went from a sensible doctor. to a love struck teenager." Nia teased him

"Well i am in love with a teenager so why not act like one. " He smirked grinding his groin into her a bit more as it started to harden. "Your the one that walked out on me then wore no underwear you had to expect this."

"i am not a teenager!" Nia made a cute pouty face in fact she was 21 years old "and your the one who didn't want to finish what you started, you could have came after me"

He smirked pulling her skirt up revealing her bottom. "Perhaps i just wanted to finish here. " He chuckled slipping his hand between her legs kissing her softly rubbing her folds lightly.

Back
Top Bottom