Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Nia gasped as he pushed through her virginity it was white hot pain. Something she never felt before. She almost pulled away from him. When he kissed her neck it seemed to relax her a little. "its ok, i am glad you were the one to take my virginity" She said softly

"I love you Nia. " He said softly as he began rocking into her again kissing and nibbling on her neck. His hand slipped to her breast massaging and rolling the firm flesh in his hand his finger tip flicking over her nipple.

Her heart leaped with joy at his words. He loved her. Any pain she felt seem to fade from her mind as she tried to focus on there act of love. Nia moaned when he flick his finger over her nipple. Her arms wrapped around him holding him to her.

He rolled into her pressing her firmly into the bed with every motion into her grinding firmly into her. He continued to kiss her neck lightly kissing and nibbling just below her ear as he groaned.

Nia moaned as he pushed into her more firmly. She could feel every inch of him deep inside her. Her climax was quickly building with every thrust.

Docis groaned softly his pleasure was building quickly but not nearly as fast as her's he was. He continued his heavy slow thrusts into her allowing her to feel the passion in his thrusts.

Nia was to new to pleasure to last much longer. Everything he did felt so good. With cry of pleasure Nia experienced her first orgasm. She her inner walls squeezed him tightly.

"Oh my god that feels amazing. " He groaned loudly as she had her orgasm he slowed his pace to a crawl as he waited for the orgasm to end. Once it ended he smiled looking at her groaning happily and beginning to enter her even faster his hips rocking into her firmly.

As Nia finished he began to move into her faster. Her rocked her hard with his movements. But he didn't hurt her. even with his fierce pace did he not hurt her.

His hips changed angles constantly wanting to give her new measures of pleasure. "Oh i love you Nia!" He groaned loudly getting closer and closer to his climax.

His words put a smile on her face. She couldn't help but think only days before how they fought about getting to this point and now here he was confusing that he loved her. "I will never get tired of hearing you say that"

He continued to work into he groaning softly kissing and nibbling on her neck more. "You can tire of the words as long as you do not tire of me. " He smiled continuing to work rapidly into her his body begging to feel her orgasm again before he burst inside her.

"i could never tire of you my love" Nia's arms wrapped around him. The feeling that his words gave her made her second orgasm come. rocking through her body.

Her second orgasm was to much for him to hold back any more he burst inside her pressing his tip deep into her out of instinct. He groaned loudly as he ground himself into her taking a deep breath holding her close.

Nia felt him release deep inside, but she was not worried of him making her pregnant. She loved the feeling of him. As he relaxed she kissed him softly "that was wonderful"

He moved slowly to lay next to her groaning as he slipped from inside her. His hands gripped her gently and rolled her so she was laying on his side. "It gets better I promise. " He smiled kissing her softly before covering them up with the blankets wanting her to get some sleep.

Nia moved close to him. Her arm draped over his stomach. Her face softly nuzzling his neck. She was to happy right now to sleep. "I am so glad you stopped fighting me, and just gave in. this was the best day of my life, and if i were to die now i would the happy all because of you"

"Your not allowed to die now! I want to do that regularly besides besides i love you. " He smiled kissing her cheek smiling brightly looking at her snuggling into her closely.

"well then i guess i wont. i mean i spendt so much time trying to get you to love me it would be waste to through it away now" she smiled she hugged him to her

"Get some rest I should not have done that with you tonight but after seeing your amazing body nude today... I could not resist anymore. You need your rest my love get some sleep. " He snuggled into her kissing her neck lightly laying back to sleep.

Nia groaned "but i can't sleep, i feel to happy, and i guess i feel truly alive for the first time, i don't want to let the feeling go, not just yet." Nia kissed his bare chest softly.

"We can do it again in the morning and i will always be here to hold you and tell you i love you. " He spoke softly he felt 18 again he wanted so badly to just stay up and make love with her all night but he knew they both needed there rest.

"Promise me that you will always be here, and then maybe i will consider getting some sleep" Nia looked at him with a cute smile. Not really wanting to sleep, but she would for him.

"You promise to make love to me like that regularly and i will promise to be here for you always. " He smiled looking at her smiling kissing her cheek.

Back
Top Bottom