Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Docis smiled but did not say a thing as he pushed her nightie up and off pulling back to look over her body his hand rubbing along her side just touching her gently wanting to feel her soft skin against his hands.

Nia was shocked that he did not get angry with her in fact he wanted to continue. Before she knew it her night gown was gone and she was left wearing only her panties. The cold night air struck her to the bone and she shivered. Her arms wrapped around her breast as her nipples harden.

"These look amazing on you my dear. " He smiled leaning down kissing over her pounding heart his hands reaching up taking her hands and placing them above her head before letting them go to keep them out of his way.

Nia drew a breath when his lips touched her chest just above her breast. then he moved her hand away from her breast and now she was exposed to him. Her rosy nipples stood erect. her breast would rise and fall with her breathing.

He smiled leaning down pressing his lips into he her kissing his way slowly down her chest. Carefully he kissed between her breasts his cheeks brushing them lightly as his lips dragged as he kissed his way down her body. His hands began running lightly over her body exploring every inch of exposed flesh except her breasts.

He kissed his way down to her panties where his hands met his lips and slowly his hands began to peal her them down her legs. His lips remaining to kiss her stomach and the and the area just above her womanhood.

Nia couldn't believe how wonderful his kisses made her feel. She was starting to relax, but when he began to remove her panties she tensed slightly. "docis" she whispered softly.

"Yes dear?" He spoke softly as he leaned back so he could slip them off her his hands running over her calves giving them a light squeeze.

"i am getting more nervous" Nia tried to tell him softly as if afraid to tell him what she was feeling. After all she pushed him into this she wanted him so badly but yet here she was feeling nervous. She didn't understand it herself.

"Don't be nervous I am just enjoying you that's all i promise you will enjoy it. " He smiled as he leaned down kissing her inner thigh nibbling on it lightly as his hands began massaging and exploring.

He smiled as he kissed and nibbled where her leg met her groin his finger ran over the lips of her womanhood. He groaned happily his body screaming for him to take her but he wanted to take his time. His free hand pushed his shorts down exposing himself.

Nia felt his and finger touch her. Her back arched in response. a primal need stirred up with in her. A soft moan escaped her lips.

He smiled kissing her womanhood lightly before beginning to kiss his way back up her stomach. His finger continued to play at her lips as he made his way up her. "Are you enjoying yourself Nia?"

Nia's womanhood began to grow wet and warm, wanting him deep inside her. Her eyes had closed a moment then moved up her body again. All she could is nodded in response to his question.

He smiled reaching her breasts his hands began rolling the soft flesh lightly as he leaned in his tip playing against her core. He let out a soft groan as he took her nipple into his mouth her lips felt so amazing against him. He began sucking firmly his tongue swirling against the firm pebble in his mouth.

Nia moaned when he played her breast. Enjoying the feeling and the need her stirred inside her. When he took the senstive nipple in his mouth Nia's back arched causing the tip of his manhood to slid against her slit. Nia body knew what it wanted and she legs spread more openly for him.

Docis smiled as he pulled back pressing one hand down against her rubbing her clit in small circles. "I could spend all night kissing and touching your body."He smiled and leaned off the bed grabbing the protection he had hidden in his pocket. He hated the way they felt and how they killed the feeling but he knew with her being a virgin he could use the extra advantage. He slipped it on as his lips returned to her breast followed by the now empty hand.

Nia watched as he reached over to get something. She watched as he slid it on his member. She knew it must be protection. She thought about for a moment "docis, please don't use that, i want to feel you inside me, i want to feel all of you" She wanted to feel his flesh entering hers, she wanted to feel his seed released inside as he reached his moment of pure pleasure

"You know there is a risk if i do that right." He spoke as he broke from her sucking on her nipple more aggressively his hand leaving her breast to remove it. His other hand continued to rub her clit wanting her to be exceedingly turned on before he entered her.

"No there is no risk" She had to stop what she was saying as gasped enjoying the pleasure he was causing her. "If i happen to become pregnant i am ok with that, as i said before i love you, so bearing you child would be no risk for me" Nia moaned again. Her woman hood was very wet now.

Docis slipped it off leaning down again kissing her softly as he guided himself into her slowly. He let out a soft groan into the kiss as he pressed into her to her innocence. His heart was already racing as he felt her squeeze him it was the most amazing feeling he had ever felt.

Nia smiled when he removed the protection. She felt him enter her. He felt so huge her tiny womanhood being stretched to it limits. There was some pain but there was pleasure as well. He felt so right inside her.

Docis worked her shallowly for several minuets wanting her to feel the pleasure of making love before her took her. Docis groaned softly as he pressed threw her innocence then held himself deep into her allowing her to recover from the pain of losing her virginity. He leaned in kissing and nibbling on her neck just below her ear. "I am sorry i hurt you. " He said softly kissing her cheek.

Back
Top Bottom