To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Nia looked at him for a moment. She swallowed hard trying to think of the right thing to say without sounding to angry or upset "i will try my best to teach you" She said softly.

"Now can you please lay back down before you make yourself sicker. " He smiled his hands moving to her stomach and back trying to coax her to lay down.

"alright alright" she said softly as she eased her way back to laying down. Nia sighed as she once again got comfortable laying down. She looked over to him with a soft smile on her lips "there, i am laying down."

"Now stop arguing with me or ill find a way to keep you quiet! " He chuckled softly giving her a playful wink and pat on the stomach. "I need to get some rest if you need anything I will be just across the room on that cot. Call for me and i will wake up, please do not try to get up on your own. "

Nia saw the cot it looked tiny and old and not even close to comfortable. She bit her lip she felt guilty that she was in his bed and he would be sleeping on that. "umm that does not look comfy to sleep on, why don't you sleep here, in the bed. you will be able to sleep more deeply then."

"I will be fine on the cot. "He smiled patting her cheek lightly." If i sleep on this bed i may sleep to deeply. Also... Your sick and it has been a long time since i have laid with a woman. I may hurt you while i sleep. " He smiled leaning down kissing her ever so lightly his lips barely touching hers his heart jumping when they did. "Get some rest. " He said before pulling away to go to the cot. "

Nia felt guilty when he rejected sleeping in the bed. She would hate for him to toss and turn all night. She stopped thinking for a moment he moved his lips closer to hers. she felt his lips barely touch hers. she was already longing for more.

He settled down into the alarmingly comfortable cot. Only alarming because it was not intolerable he had gotten quite used to it over the years. He watched her he hoped to wait till she went to sleep before he did so.

Nia turned on her side still feeling guilty about him sleeping on the cot. she sighed and soon sleep took over her. She feel a sleep sighing softly.

He fell into a shallow sleep moments after she did he was happy she was comfortable and his heart felt lighter then it had in years.

Nia slept through the night with no problems. She did not toss and turn. and when she awoke she felt a little better than the day before.

Docis had woken long before her moving to his kitchen to prepare breakfast. It was only a few minuets after she woke he walked in with a tray of food. "Your awake! I figured i would have to wake you.

Nia slowly sat up whipping the sleep from her eyes. "i think you medican is working, i slept really well last night. thats why i don't i slept late this morning" Nia smiled to him.

"Well lets get those into you again so they stay working in your system. " He smiled handing her a couple pills and began opening the bottle of liquid.

Nia made a face at the liquid "you really need to find a way to make that stuff taste better." She smiled and took the pills and swallowed them waiting for her to giver the nasty tasting liquid.

He gave her the liquid and waited for her to swallow once that was done he pressed his lips into hers kissing her softly. After a few moments he pulled back smiling brightly looking at her. "Taste better?"

Nia did not want to take but she knew she had to so with an unhappy she down the liquid as fast as she could. Before she had time to react his lips were on hers. With in moments she forgot about the bad taste and melted into his kiss. Nia looked at him smiling when he pulled back "much better"

"Good, here have some breakfast. " He smiled taking the tray and the plate filled with food and set it down next to her. "Do you prefer milk or juice? " He spoke softly looking at the 2 glasses on the tray.

Nia looked up at him. "you did not have to go through trouble of making me breakfast." Nia smiled warmly. "and both are fine. which one would the doctor recommend"

"Juice! Because the doctor loves milk!" He laughed softly running his fingers threw her hair smiling brightly. "You need your rest and your food eat as much as you possibly can. "

Nia laughed. And picked up her glass, sipping the juice. She ate only a tiny bit of breakfast before her stomach hurt and she felt sick. "i'm sorry thats all i can eat. But it was good." Nia tried to smile but she her face showed she was not feeling well

"That is probably because your sick. Here this will settle your stomach. " Pulling a bottle of milky liquid from the night stand. "Drink up. " He said softly holding it to her lips.

Nia watched as he reached for the milky liquid. It looked awful. But she did as he asked and drank it. It tasted as bad as it looked, and left a funny film like feeling in her mouth. But on the plus side it did make her stomach feel better.

Back
Top Bottom