To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Lily wanted to go bath with her husband but was tired this morning. It was probably from there love making last night. She thought it would be best to rest until she felt like moving, for the baby's sake. She looked up at her husband "i know love." She gave him a soft smile.

"Some one wants a kiss good bye." He chuckled looking at her then at her stomach then at his own groin. He knew full well she was not going to kiss him there but he still was going to pick on her then kiss his child good bye.

"My little friend that makes you scream my name ever night. " He chuckled softly reaching down running his fingers threw her hair.

Lily stared at him for a moment as if deep in thought but then moved slowly and kissed him through his pants. She made sure she pressed firmly enough so he could feel it. Although she did not enjoy it in her mouth she saw no harm with kissing it quickly

Stephen smiled before leaning down kissing her stomach his mind though maybe there was a chance she would do that for him again. "I will be home later baby you be nice to your mumma. "

"Okay." He smiled and leaned down kissing her womanhood threw the covers pressing firmly looking at her chuckling. "Like that? "

Namir smiled pressing his lips into hers firmly kissing her passionately. His hands taking hers holding them above her head lacing her fingers with his.

Lily smiled happily as he leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back passionately. Her fingers gripped his hand tightly. She slowly pulled away "now that is a kiss goodbye"

Lily sat up and leaned against the pillows and watched him walk into the closet "i know my love, but you have to go the threater so you can be home sooner to save me from the awful maid interviews."

He grumbled as he realized the 2 naughty kisses had made him harden slightly he grumbled as he walked out stuffing himself into his pants and getting walking to the door. "Remember you promised to be nice and give them all a chance!" He smiled as he walked from the room and out to the stables.

Lily sighed softly and rose from the bed getting ready to start the very very long day a head of her.

At the threater Nia, a young woman who only arrived in town three weeks ago was practicing the piano. Nia had a wonderful sing voice but it was the piano that was her true passion. She would spend day and night practicing forgetting to eat and sleep. Today she was running a high fever but she tried not to let it slow her down.

Namir rode into town the short sword he had began carrying again visible as the wind flicked at his jacket. Once he was in town though he slowed and the blade disappeared along his lower back. He came threw the front door of the theater he loved looking up at the stage. He was a bit shocked to hear music playing in the theater he knew he had the only public piano in town but no one had ever come to use it with out asking him first. He did not care he was just surprised. He walked up to the stage and hopped up onto it not wanting to waist the time to walk around to the stairs. "Your quite talented with that. It has been some time since i have heard someone play that piano so well. "

Nia didn't even hear him enter the theater. She was to lost in her music to noticed. All of sudden a mans voice filled her ears and she jumped the music stopped all at once. Nia looked to the man it was clear that the girl was sick. "thank you sir, but i am not that good." Nia went to stand from the bench she felt dizzy and she had to sit back down.

Namir did not say another word he walked over to her placing his hand on her forehead feeling the heat he shook his head. "Okay your coming with me. " He slipped his hand behind her back lifting her up holding her at his side.

Nia was shocked when all of sudden the man had his hand on her forehead What in the world was he doing. then his arm was wrapped around her and she was being pulled by him "what are you doing?! I'm not prostitute in that's what you think!"

"I am happily married! You are sick and I am going to fetch the doctor. You do not get any say in the matter you I get to decide what happens around here. " He chuckled leading her into one of the nicer rooms at the theater. He kept his arm under her until he set he down on the large comfortable couch. "Lay down I will get you a wet cloth and something to drink then i will be right back. "

Nia blushed when he explained he was just trying to help her. she walked slowly with in to the room and took a seat on the couch. "sir, please don't worry yourself i just need some rest." but she was getting dizzier and found it hard to stay awake,

He quickly left the room and ran some water into a glass and over a wet cloth. Once that was done he came jogging back in placing the wet cloth on her neck over both arteries. "Here drink this and try to stay awake i will be back with Doc in a few minuets. " He spoke quickly before turning and jogging from the room.

Nia laid back against the couch. the cool water around her neck felt good. She tried to stay awake knowing it was not good if she past out. but it became more difficult and before he had a chance to return Nia dropped the glass on the floor and past out.

Namir returned quickly with Docis who ran into the room with his bag to check on her. Namir stood at the door waiting to run for what ever docis needed while docis set to work checking her vitals.

Nia fever was high, and her heart was racing. Her breathing was less than normal. The girl was pale, her eyes sunken into her head. She just lay there unmoving.

Back
Top Bottom