To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

"But i do like touching you so and teasing you ever so lightly. " He smiled looking into her eyes continuing his torment enjoying it so much.

Namir smiled his hand slipping down her stomach his finger tips pressing under her skirt and panties. He smiled as he pushed his way towards her core his finger tip finding her pebble rubbing it lightly in a small circle.

When his hand moved she thought iwas going back to her breast. SHe was happily mistaken though as it touch the sensative flesh of her womanhood. she let a hungry moan.

His fingertip moved slowly rolling over the pebble in a small circle he simply rolled his finger around just letting the slow tingles move into her. He was going to teasingly pleasure her by continuing to work her slowly.

"Namir, thats nice, but don't you want to make love to your wife" she asked softly as she enjoyed what he was doing to her more and more.

"Perhaps later right now I am enjoying just moving my finger against you while i watch the fire. " He smiled enjoying watching the view of her with the fire light flickering over her body as he pleasured her.

Namir smiled stroking himself threw his pants firmly as he continued to rub her. He smiled as his finger continued to work her clit in a very slow but firm circle just wanting her to feel the slow build of pleasure threw her climax.

Lily felt him rub himself and she slowly reached to rub him. Even thought rubbed him it was not easy with the way she laying. She moaned so very close to climaxing a few more strokes and she would be there.

He smiled pressing reaching into his pants pulling himself free from the fly of his pants. His hard man hood only inches from her face as he rubbed her a bit more firmly wanting her to climax soon. He placed her hand on his groin happily groaning as she stroked him.

Lily stroked him lovingly. working his shaft and the head of his manhood. she was so close to her climax when moved. slowly sitting up and kissed him and started to take his clothes off first his shirt than his pants. She had enough of the games. she want to make to her husband.

"You did not let me finish you your going to get in trouble for that!" He chuckled kissing her neck softly as he lifted her skirt gripping her panties pulling them down and off. His hands pulling off her top he did not want to wait to get the skirt off he would just push it up.

Lily growled playfully and nibbled his ear. "i let you finish in another way" she said with and evil smile she then pulled him down on top of her urging him to push himself into her warm waiting body.

He pressed her skirt up high and reached down guiding himself a bit roughly into her. He was so terribly turned on he could barely hold himself back from pounding into her. He was rocking firmly and rapidly into her only moments after entering her.

Normally Lily would have wanted him to enter her slowly but tonight he had worked her into such a frenzy that he needed him to pound into her. As soon as he entered her she locked her legs arouns him holding him to her.

He grunted as he pressed into her his hips bucking into her firmly the couch groaning against the floor in protest of his firm movements into her. He gasped for air as he bucked into her pleading for her to cum hard on his shaft.

After a few of his hard thrust into her wanting body lily moan loudly as her inner was clamped down on him holding him with all of there might as she came

He groaned loudly as he bucked firmly into her spamming core. He kissed her deeply and aggressively absolutely loving being able to do this when ever he pleased.

Lily kissed him back she playfully nipped his bottom lip. Her orgasm continued for another few moments before finally ending leaving lily panting.

Namir did not stop his heavy rocking into her groaning loudly as he continued shaking the chair with his firm thrusts into her.

Lily couldn't believe how he was keeping up the pace as he pounded away at her. Lily kept her legs wrapped tight around as he now pushed himself for his release.

Back
Top Bottom