To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

"You would not bite it you like it to much to hurt it. " He chuckled looking at her poking her nose with his finger before closing his eyes leaning back softly.

Stephen leaned back just enjoying the way her face looked with the fire dancing over it his hand running threw her hair almost petting her.

Lily nuzzled his lap as she laid there. she just enjoyed the feeling of him being close and the peace that was finally between them. No more fighting, no more stress. just pure happiness.

Namir smiled running his fingers threw her hair his eyes remaining closed. He just wanted to hold her for a short time his hand reaching down resting on her stomach patting it lightly as it rubbed from side to side.

"i love you Namir" she said softly. Her eyes getting tired just laying like this. But lily did not want to sleep yet she was enjoying this moment to much.

Namir smiled and opened his eyes looking down at her watching her face as he gripped her nipple threw her top giving it a light pinch. He smirked devilishly and gave it a light twist before just resting his palm on her breast giving it a light squeeze. "You are just to tempting to hold this close and not fondle. "

Lily eyes opened when felt him squeeze her nipple she jumped a little, then gave him a playful "ouch" But really she enjoyed him touching her nipple. "you mind his always in the gutter no matter how close i am to you"

"I waited a year to be with you for the first time. Can i help i am still getting out all that pent up frustration? " He chuckled still rolling her breast in his hand looking into her eyes.

"well you better get all out soon because i won't be able to make love with you for a while as i get further along with the pregnancy" Lily turned over so she was laying flat on her back looking up at him

"Yes but i can still have my fun with you." He smirked and gave her nipple another pinch and twist with a groan. He smiled looking at her taking a deep breath smiling wondering what she was thinking about.

"Oh its still to early to sleep my love i rather like setting here at the fire anyways. " He smiled his hand slipping down the cleavage of her shirt before continuing to toy with her nipple absently.

He rolled her nipple back and forth between 2 fingers smiling as he pet her hair lightly. He smiled brightly looking into her eyes enjoying teasing her nipple. "It is easy for me to win arguments with you. "

Lily enjoyed him playing her with, and the loving way he stroked her hair, but then he spoke and she couldn't but shake her head "its because you cheat"

"Yes but you cheat as well its hard for me to focus with such a lovely woman around. " He smiled giving her nipple a firmer pinch as he rolled it between his fingers.

"how is that cheating!" She had to stop a moment to gasp as he played with her sensitive nipple. "mmm you have to stop this you are driving me crazy""

"Why would i stop solely because you are being driven crazy. " He groaned happily his hand slipping to her other breast returning the favor.

"mmm your so mean to me" Lily whimpered. There was a heat down between her legs. She was now craving his large size buried deep inside her burning hole.

He smiled and continued his torment of her the reaction he was getting from her was causing him to grow under her head. "I am far from mean to you!"

"Oh I have not even begun to show you torment. " He smiled looking at her groaning happily as he continued to tease her nipple.

"I see and what if i decided to show you what real torment was like then? " He smiled groaning happily looking into her eyes giving her nipple a firm pinch and a light tug.

Back
Top Bottom