To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Lily just starred at jordan who seemed to be starring back. Lily wanted to go over and punch the girl. but she didn't "Namir i can't do think not after she has been here" with that lily took off upstairs to her bed room

Jordan stood up looking at Namir now with an innocent smile on her face

Namir turned and faced Jordan taking a deep breath going into his office grabbing the letter and the coin purse. He walked back out handing it to her and looking at docis. "Lily is not feeling up to it pay the ladies for their time and bring them back tomorrow. " He gave docis a vile look telling him he had crossed a line bringing her into this house. "Docis please return for dinner i need to speak with you. " With that he left and went up stairs to see Lily.

Jordan quickly followed Namir to the stairs. "Namir wait, i came here because i need to talk you. I slipped in with the other girls Docis had nothing to do with it. Please just talk to me"

"Jordan i am married ... I want nothing to do with you. I will send a letter tomorrow to my contacts in London. If you go there you will have a good job available to you and that money can be used to buy you a nice appartment in the city. "He turned to face her he was not happy with her at all. "You should not have came here you are upsetting my wife!"

"oh yeah i'm upsetting your wife, you were the one kissing me back that night, what was i suppose to think? you didn't seem happy with your marriage, you flirted with me. But yet i'm the one to blame here, i am the monster." Jordan looked down. "some people think i am a whore now because of what happen the other night"

"I do not blame you at all. I blame you for coming her ... I am offering you a fresh start in London with a very good paying job and a free home. Please just go... I am sorry for everything but i would appreciate it if you left now. "

"i came here to apologize to you and lily, Like i said i thought you wanted me to kiss you, thats why you were flirting. And i will not tuck my tail between my legs and run to London. I can't run from my problems." Jordan crossed her arms across her chest.

"I probably did... I was a little drink and in a foul mood. I do not want you to consider this running or hiding. London is a great city and I can promise you will do well there both because of my aid and because of your personality. I would greatly appreciate it if you did go though it would mean a great deal to me and my family. I hate myself for what i have done to my wife and every time she sees you it breaks her heart. "

"Namir i used up all my money coming, you said before i would have a good life here, thats why i came. i have no money to go to London and i am not taking yours. I'm sorry it hurts lily to see me, but i'm not leaving because of that, i can't"

"Fine... I do ask that you not come to this home ever gain. That is the all i can ask i will still make sure you are taking care of.

Namir sat down on the top of the stairs he did not know if he was ready to face Lily. He was even less sure she wanted to see him right now either way he could not continue to the bedroom.

Lily sat on their bed shaking. She had gotten sick twice since she had run upstairs and the way her stomach was feeling she thought she would probably get sick again. Lily wondered why it was taking so long for namir to come to her, then she saw the image of the two kissing again in mind.

Namir finally built up the courage to talk to her again as Docis left the house. He turned and walked into the room taking a deep breath looking at lily. "She refused to leave town though she will not be returning to our property. "

Lily jumped when he suddenly entered the room. She thought for a moment that he might have left with her. "why did she come to our home in the first place"

"She wanted to talk to me and this was her best idea. I promise it will not happen again. " He spoke softly walking over to her side putting his hand into her's.

Her hand turned to wraped his hand in hers holding his tight. "what did she need to talk to you about" Lily hated being this noisey with him but she couldn't help she needed to know to help her feel better about Jordan's vist

"She wanted to figure out what had happened between us and complain to me that her reputation was sullied by my actions. I suppose i angered you both with one swift stupid motion she refused to take my money or my aid to get to London. "

"oh" Was all lily seemed to be able to say. Lily looked down a moment before falling back against the pillows of the bed. "i'm sorry the interviews got ruined."

"That is okay they will come back tomorrow. With out Lily docis will be coming back for dinner and i will be informing him of the entire problem so he knows to check before bringing her back again.

Lily wrinkled her forehead. "do you think Docis brought her here on purpose?" Lily did not think it would like Docis to do something like that, but she also didn't think her husband would kiss another woman.

"No ... Lily said Docis did not know but I am going to tell him if he ever brings her back here we will have a big problem. " He spoke softly but sternly he had no intention of ever seeing her again and if docis helped her come to him he would be livid.

"i do not think he knew she was in the crowd of people." Lily said softly. Lily pulled at Namir making him lay down with her. "i'm sorry for acting the way i did, i was just not ready to see her and i was afraid of what i might do if i stayed down there"

"Your a passionate woman that is what i love about you dear. Please don't be sorry for your reaction. I promise i will take it easy on docis but he needs to know what happened and how it can not happen again!"

Lily kissed him softly "thank you my love" she sighed a moment trying to forgot about Jordan being in her home, and talking with her husband. "so what shall i make for dinner tonight, should i make something docis likes since you are going to talk to him so atleast he has something good about the evening" Lily teases him a little

Back
Top Bottom