To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

When he touched lily's tiny pebble she jumped and her body scream with pleasure. she was already growing wetter. Namir's mouth on her neck drove her wild. It felt so primal the need he was stirring inside her. "mmm your driving me crazy. Tonight was suppose to be for you"

"Who says this is not for me? I love the noises you make when i toy with you. Not to mention knowing i am pleasuring you. Tomorrow i will show you the only act you can do with me that is not about you. " He chuckled softly as he continued to rub slowly wanting this to build up slowly.

"you evil" lily clenched her teeth as he continued to work her body into a frenzy. he had gotten really good at knowing all of the bottons to push to drive her crazy. Lily moaned softly. She couldn't wait for the day when she would be moaning because he was inside her.

He smiled pulling back from her slowly before leaning down taking her nipple into his mouth sucking firmly his tongue flicking and rubbing the swollen bump. His finger never quickened its pace even after two fingers curled into her deeply to rub her inside firmly.

"namir" she moaned his name and arched. A new need washed over as he played with her, She need to feel filled by him "Namir please i need you inside me" She begged softly

Namir moved slowly staying laying on there sides with a bit of positioning he was able to enter her slowly. It was much shallower then any penetration he had yet done but he liked the intimacy of this angle. He slowly began rocking his tip into her as his thumb and mouth continued attending there respective pebbles.

Lily moaned as she felt the tip of his member work its way inside her. It help this time that she was already so wet for him and also that his mouth and his hand worked her body. Lily arched back her hips reaching for more of him, wanting him deep inside her

He smiled rolling them both over so he was on her back and she was riding him. He smiled brightly his hand gripping her bottom lifting slowly trying to show her how to take what she wanted from him. His other hand continued to rub her as he broke his connection with her nipple staring into her eyes." Lets see if you enjoy this position. "

Lily held him as he turned them over. At first she lost at what to do, but with his help she quickly found her rhythm. She rode his manhood slow at first wondering if he was enjoying the feeling of making love this way, then she started to move fast. She felt him against the tight walls of her womanhood and it made her moan.

"Now that is the best feeling i have had all night!" He groaned out as she began to moan finally enjoying there love making. He felt a tingle run up his spine as she moaned it made him feel fantastic to know he was pleasing her.

Lily rode him for about ten more minutes her pace was steady the whole time, then she felt her climax building. she to loose control of herself as she suddenly rode him faster. Her womanhood throbbed with need. after a few more moments her walls squeezed him and she cried out in pleasure as her climax washed over her.

Namir had been doing a good job of holding his climax back he was close but he could last another 10 minuets if need be. The moment the orgasm wracked her body he groaned out loudly feeling her grip him tightly and spasm along his shaft. He jerked his hips up into her as an orgasm wracked his body and he again pumped his seed deep into her. His hands moved quickly to her hair gripping it lightly and pulling her down to kiss her during there first shared orgasm.

Lily moaned as she felt his seed release inside her. Her womanhood seemed to milk his member for everything it was wroth. She bent over kissing him passionately. She remained on top of him for a few moments longer making sure his climax was over then she slowly slid off of him panting softly. "god i love you"

"Okay ... Now... Either you stop trying to get me to make love with you for the rest of the night or I am going to tie you down so we don't die! " He chuckled kissing her again holding the kiss for a long moments as there tongues danced together in her mouth. Once he broke the kiss he laid back and closed his eyes gloriously exhausted.

She kissed him and when he pulled away she made a cute pouty face. "but i was having fun, and i know you were. How about three more times then i will let you rest." Part of her wouldn't have minded making love to him all night, but it was growing late, and her body was so tired.

"That's it! I am going down to get some rope!" He moved to get up slowly making sure to roll over her so she could stop him he did not want to get out of bed. As much as he would have loved to make love to her until the sun came up the last few weeks had take a toll on him and he could not.

Lily giggled and grabbed him rolling him back on to his side and now she sat on top of him as if she was going to ride him again. She stared down at him with a playful smile. "part me want to let you get the rope it might be fun" She gave him a cute wink. She kissed deeply and passionately before sliding off him. Lily sighed heavily making sure he could hear "i guess i can let you get some rest.....for now"

"Are you saying you want to go again? " He looked down at his soft member that started to stiffen again at the thought of being able to make love to her again. "I could show you what i was going to show you tomorrow if you want. " He smiled kissing her softly.

"mmmm part of me really wants to, you felt so good deep inside me, the other part just wants to cuddle in your arms, because i always feel good when you hold me." she kissed him again "its your choice my love."

"No my love you get to decide that is why i told you it was your choice." He chuckled kissing her neck giving it a soft nip closing his eyes to get a bit of rest.

Lily thought for a moment then an evil smile came across her face "well eariler you said i could have anything i want all i had to do was ask well i am asking you to please choose."

He looked at her and chuckled softly. " Well we could do something that allowed us to do both? Or i could show you something new so that you will have learned everything i can teach you." He smiled kissing her cheek lightly.

"you haven't choosen" she crossed her arms across her chest and made a face but the face was quickly when she had to yawn, even though she tried to hid it, she was having to much to be tired and sleep.

"Why don't i show you that last thing then. That way you can do it when ever you want. That is if you don't mind putting your mouth on something naughty." He chuckled and smirked reaching down stroking himself lightly trying to stiffen himself quicker.

Lily had to think what he meant for a moment then when he started to work his member to make it hard she knew what he meant. She thought it odd, she much rather have him inside her womanhood. It felt so wonderful plus he could release his seed inside her where it could do some good. She worried to that if she didn't like it he would be upset with her. But she knew it was something he really wanted. "umm ok i guess" she said softly

Back
Top Bottom