To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

When namir took lily's hand she wanted to hold his but soon found that he had other plans. he moved her down to touch herself the way he had touched her, for a little while she did as he instructed and it felt ok, not nearly as good as when he did it. She found herself getting distracted though as he worked the nipple in his mouth her back arched into his mouth causing her hand to slip away from her and both hand came up to rest on him, one in his hair the other on his shoulder.

Namir could tell she was enjoying his attention on her nipple and began working it more aggressively groaning into the soft flesh. His hand replaced hers doing his best to rub it but he was distracted by her nipple and his motions into her. He was hoping she was getting a more pleasure then pain at this point. He was hoping she could reach a climax but that was looking to be impossible as he was already so close.

Lily loved just touching him. one of her hands wrapped itself in his hair the other rested on him. She it enjoyed being close to him more than she enjoyed touching herself. Lily felt little bites of pleasure as the kept making love but she was not worried about that, this moment was all for him. she wanted so desperately for him to feel pleasure, as he has done for her many many times.

Stephen had never in his life felt anything this amazing, partially because being with her and partially because of how fantastic she felt. It was not long before he could not contain himself anymore his lips left her breast and found her's kissing her passionately. His hips pressed firmly against her instinctively driving his tip deep inside her as he erupted into her as he came. He groaned loudly as he kissed her his stomach muscles flexing against his will causing him to grind into her.

Lily kissed him back deeply, as she felt him release inside her body. Her hips seem to buck on there own straining to take him deeper, to give him more pleasure but to also take his seed deeper into her body to hopefully get her pregnant sooner. Lily was over joyed with the fact that her husband finally felt pleasure.

He continued to groan and growl in pleasure as he moved so that she was laying on top of his chest his shaft still inside of her hoping to help stretch her out the longer he stayed in her. "Did you get any pleasure from that or was it all discomfort?" He looked up at her sadly he had not been with a woman since the first time with his first wife where she had not had an orgasm he felt like he had used her. "I love you you know that!"

Lily sat up when he turned her over. She felt his hard member still deep inside her. "there was so pain at first put not unbearable. There was a little bit of pleasure so i think after a few more times we shall both be very happy during our love making." she smiled down at him her long raven hair falling in her face like a veil. "i know you love me, i love you so much, i just want you to be happy for the rest of our lives"

"Then be with me for the rest of our lives and i shall be incredibly happy. " He smiled letting out a soft groan every time she moved as his tip had become very sensitive post coitus. He smiled reaching up pushing the hair from her face looking into her eyes. "It would seem there is only one thing about the art of love making before you know everything now. " He smiled looking into her eyes as his fingers hooked into her hair pulling her gently down to kiss him again.

Lily would always be with him, if she hadn't left after everything they have been through there wasn't anything that could tear them apart. She loved the may he moved her hair out of her face, so kind so caring. it sent a shiver down her spine, then she bent over at his request and kissed him

Namir groaned again taking a deep breath pressing his hips up into her softly. He could spend the rest of his life like this and he would die happy. He smiled breaking the kiss looking into her eyes wondering just what she wanted to do with the rest of there night it would not be long before his groin hardened fully again inside her.

Lily slowly slipped off of him and lay beside him her head resting on his chest. "i am sorry my love i couldn't stay on you any longer it was starting to get uncomfortable" she bite her lip hoping that he wouldn't be upset with her. But her body was still new to his size so it would take alittle more getting use to.

"No that is more then okay i wanted to stay in you as long as you would allow. I cant describe how fantastic it feels and i wanted to to give your body more time to get used to me. " He smiled kissing her softly he felt bad that making love to him hurt her but there was nothing he could do. He sighed content he finally had his wife and with any luck soon she would be pregnant and have everything she desired in life.

"maybe next time you will be able to stay inside longer" Lily said with a cute smile. She was already thinking of a next time. her arms wrapped around him hugging him tight "god i wish we could stay this way forever"

"I know i wish we could spend the rest of our lives like this. I can not wait until your body is accustomed to me. " He smiled reaching down running his finger over her cheek bone smiling happily looking into her eyes.

"It can not be soon enough, and I could not be happier to be with you where ever we are!" He smiled kissing her forehead laying his head back closing his eyes enjoying the lingering pleasures from being with her.

Lily reached down and pulled the blanket up over the couple. "i say we do this again tomorrow" she said in a yawn. "although i kinda wouldn't mind doing it again now."

"I could handle doing it again now. Though if we do it again we are going to do it in a different way so you get more pleasure from it. " He smiled reaching down rubbing at the pebble at the top of her woman hood rubbing it in small circles. "It is your call if you want to go again love. "

Lily smiled she knew her husband would be able and would want to go again. Even though he body was tired she did want Namir to have all the pleasure in the world tonight. "we can if you want to" she felt him working her pebble and her body began to tingle.

Namir continued to work her pebble for a long moment rubbing it firmly as he enjoyed giving her pleasure. Smiling as he decided he was going to take her again he smiled this time he would enter her from behind so he had better access to the more pleasurable areas deep inside her. "If you want to go again roll over onto your stomach I have a more pleasurable position for you. "

as he worked her body into more of a frenzy she forgot about being tired soon lily was dripping wet wanting him so bad. Lily turned over onto her stomach as he requested wonder what he was planning on doing.

Namir smiled as she rolled over taking both there pillows and setting them next to her. Very gently he lifted her up by her waist and slipped the pillows under her stomach. He spread her knees wide so she would open up more for him before moved and pressed himself into her slowly from behind. His lips danced against her spine covering her shoulders and upper back with kisses as he entered her fully.

Lily allowed him to move her body as he needed. She ended up on her knees her bottom in there air towards him. Her legs spread to allow him access into her. then he pushed himself in at first she winced but the pain was not as bad as the last time and she relaxed. He member felt different inside her, like it was touching new places inside.

Again Namir took deep breaths again trying to keep his pleasure under control a difficult task when your making love to the love of your life. Slowly he began rocking his full length into her his hips pressing into hers firmly with every inward motion. He continued to work slowly into her wanting to go faster but not wanting to hurt her.

Lily was starting to feel more comfortable has he pushed himself in and out of her. She noticed that he was struggling to keep control. "my love you can loose control, do not hold back on my account it doesn't hurt as much anymore" she said softly. Lily want him to have as much pleasure as possible tonight.

Back
Top Bottom