To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Namir bid the driver and guard a hasty goodbye before taking her hand and pulling her into the house locking the door. He smiled nearly dragging her up the stairs.

Lily waved at the driver and guard pulled away then she dash into the house with him. Before she knew he was pulling her up the stairs she almost fell a few times going up the steps.

The moment they entered the room he picked her up and tossed her onto the bed undoing her pants he groaned happily smiling at her. He took a deep breath as he crawled into bed with her undoing and pushing down his pants.

He was like animal that had been starved of food, before she knew she was tossed onto the bed and he already stripping her. it frighten her. She thought maybe he would plow right into her not caring if it caused her pain.

Quickly his hands moved and stripped them both his mouth moving to here breasts taking her nipple a bit roughly as one hand massaged the other. He moved to get into position next to her knowing she was so tight this was going to be painful for her he stopped before entering. "If you are in to much pain say so and ill pull back. " He spoke softly as he pressed his tip into her.

Lily felt him be rough with her. It was scarring her more and more it was clear in her eyes. it felt like there was no gentleness, no love, he was just struggling to fill his need. then he started to push the tip of his engorged member into that when she yelped "namir, please please be gentle, i'm afraid" She pleaded softly. this was her first time, and felt more afraid then she thought she would, perhaps it was the his roughness with her.

He slowed down taking a deep breath being very careful as he slowly pressed himself into her. He knew he was being to aggressive he needed to slow down. He took a deep breath taking his time as he slowly pressed himself into her groaning happily.

As more of himself length sunk into her she whimpered. he felt so huge to her. Her unused womanhood felt like it was being ripped apart and he still wasn't fully in her. He still had not broken her virginity she knew it would painful.

He took a long slow pull from her and drove firmly into her to break virginity. "I am so sorry i know that must have hurt. " He kissed her neck taking a deep breath now pressed fully into her allowing her to get used to his size inside her.

Lily cried out when he broke her virginity. Tears poured from her eyes and down cheeks. White hot pain raced through her womanhood. she was trembling slightly. Her body was just to small to comfortably fit him.

Hearing her screams of pain Namir pulled from her and held her close laying down next to her. He slipped his hand into her hair his free hand rubbing her cheek lightly. "I'm so sorry love i did not mean to hurt you!" He was terrified the pain would make her never wish to make love again and he knew she wanted children not to mention how amazing it felt to be with her.

Her breathing was a little when he lay beside her. she looked at him "its ok, i knew there was going to be pain, i was just surprised by it" she did lie a little the pain was very intense but she knew some day with a little time it would go away. But her years of hard labor caused her body to be very small and lean "its ok to continue just go slow. you are so big, so ver big"

"There are things we can do to stretch you out that wont hurt as much as this. I don't mind waiting. " He spoke softly kissing her tenderly wanting her to enjoy her first time not remember it as painful.

Lily shook her head "no my love you waited long enough" she said firmly, she didn't want him to wait any longer. And she hope that something good would come of this. she thought maybe she could get pregnant.

"There are other ways for me to receive my release my dear. I don't mind waiting i truly do not. " He did mind just a bit he was not happy that him entering her pained her so. He knew though that now that he had felt inside of her he would want it more and more.

"no, NO." she was going to be stubborn on this one, she hope when he entered her that she would get used to it and it would stretch her out more

He smiled loving how much she cared about him and his pleasure he smiled and moved between her legs again. "Your sure? I am more then okay with not continuing! " He smiled looking into her eyes kissing her softly his hand rubbing her breast lightly.

Lily hand rubbed his cheek gently. "yes i am sure, you have waited long enough, and i need to get use to it, so please stop asking" she smiled up at him hoping he would enter her now.

Reaching down he gripped himself and pushed himself into her very slowly trying not to hurt her. The more she winced or showed pain the slower he went. Soon he was pressed fully inside her groaning softly just laying still pressed into her feeling amazing!

As he slowly entered her lily winced a few times and when did she noticed that he would slow down. She was so glad he did it made it easier to bare. once he was full inside lily relax some. she felt her body trying to get use to this rather large invader inside her. but she knew a few more times like this he body would grow accustom.

Namir was taking slow deep breaths trying to keep himself under control as he began pulling from her slowly. Once he was nearly completely our he pressed himself slowly back in his hips instinctively finding the most pleasurable angle for her. He continued to make long slow strokes his hips grinding into her once they where fully pressed together.

After a few strokes Lily body began to get use to him inside, it was still not the most comfortable thing, but it was not as painful and she was able to breath again.

He groaned and continued to move slowly hoping that he could last long enough for her to feel pleasure from it. He continued to work the angles he had always found to be the most pleasurable for her as he continued to take forced deep slow breaths to keep himself calm. "I cant even describe how amazing it feels to do this with you. "

Lily drew a slow deep breath as he continued to move inside. Her body adjust more and more with every stroke he made. In fact she could feel herself grow a little warmer. Namir seemed to be trying to give her some pleasure as well as pleasure for himself

Namir was breathing quickly now he was no longer able to control just how much he was enjoying being with her. Loud groans escaping as he reached up taking her hands placing it down near her groan putting her finger on the pebble he had spent the last weeks together playing with. His fingers urging hers to rub herself as his mouth found her nipple sucking firmly his tongue dancing against the swollen bead.

Back
Top Bottom