To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

His body was covered with fist sized bruises but he was certainly not wounded. He took a deep breath wondering just what was going to happen in there tub. He smiled kissing her softly before allowing her to make her way to the bath.

Lily walked over to him kissing him before entering the bathroom. then she walked into the bathroom and sunk herself down into the hot water. It felt nice, nicer than it even felt and she knew it would feel even better when he got in

He moved over to her and smiled crawling into the tub with her it was much smaller then their home tub so they where pressed shoulder to shoulder together."Why don't you set on my lap love so we can relax. "

Lily smiled at his suggestion and moved to sit on his lap. As she sat she was careful were she sat she didn't want sit on his manhood. "there now you can relax"

Namir places both his hands on high on her inner thighs kissing her shoulder. "I was going to warn you about that but seem to be quite cautions enough."

Lily nodded. "remember i am use to it, i had to sit that way alot before we are married." Lily kissed her neck and then pulled back slowly "soon though i will not have to worry."

"I do remember with great frustration. " He wanted to tell her how much this was killing him before he met her he had never gone more then a week with out having sex. Since he met her it had been nearly a year and at this point it looked like it would be a year before he did again.

"so we are leaving tomorrow right, and we will be home in a fews days right?" she hoped that they would be home soon because it was killing her to wait to be with him

"Yes we should be home on the same day i first met you. " He smiled admiring the semitry as his hand moved to rest over her womanhood his finger resting against its slit. He smiled kissing her neck lightly just because they where not going to make love did not mean he could not molest his wife.

Lily smiled when he said they would be home on the anniversary of the day they met. "i can't believe you remembered" Lily made a soft sound of pleasure as he kissed her neck "i thought we didn't have time for such things today." Lily fingers gently glided over the tip of his manhood.

"No i just did not want to make love in this hotel. This is not making love. " He smiled and let his thumb rub at that small pebble on the top of her womanhood. He smiled continuing to kiss and nibble on her neck he loved the way her body moved when he touched it.

Lily giggled at him "i'm glad you don't" she said softly as she bent her neck to his lips. Her tiny hand wrapped itself around his member and moved slowly.

He smiled his free hand reaching around cupping her breast fondling it lightly pinching the nipple between to fingers rolling it lightly. A finger slowly curled deep inside her reaching for that magic spot deep inside her as his thumb worked her pebble.

Lily sighed softly as he played with her sensitive breast. She couldn't believe the things he could do to her body. Her hand still moved up and down his shaft. But she stopped and gasped as he pushed his finger inside her. Her womanhood was still very tight do to years of labor, so every time his finger entered there was slight pain. But she tried to ignore it and enjoy what he was doing to her.

His finger worked her deeply finding that magic location rubbing it as firmly as he could in rapid circles, his thumb doing the same on her clit. He kissed and nibbled on her neck he had so much to teach her and about the art of love making. He was worried there was always that sharp breath when he pressed a finger into her. It scared him as to what she would do when his large member entered her. His hand continued its groping her her breast and teasing of her nipple as he enjoyed her moans.

Although there was some pain lily moaned softly. Her tiny hand kept working his member. as she did she worked it faster, and kept rubbing the sensitive head of his manhood. Has he worked her more into a frenzy her breathing grew harsher.

His whole body working her more aggressively as he bit at her neck while his hands worked. He was now groaning between breaths as she stroked him rapidly. He had wanted to make this bath about her but at this point he was not about to stop her. "Im going to have to show you some tricks here in the not to distant future. " He said between groans as he gasped in pleasure.

Lily was glad to see him enjoying his bath. She never really worked his member, also being either to shy or afraid he would not like it. But after what he went through and having to postpone their wedding night lily wanted to give him some pleasure. Lily gasped a little as he was getting so close to push her over the edge.

He groaned loudly as she stroked him more and more his fingers working more agressiving wanting to push her over that edge of pleasure. He smiled as he pressed slightly harder with his fingers as he worked her.

AS Namir pressed into lily sensitive flesh it was just want she needed to push her over the edge. With a gentle squeeze of his member lily moaned deeply as her orgasm washed over her.

Namir rubbed her firmly threw the entirety of her orgasm allowing her to feel all the pleasure she could get before he pulled his hands from her and began washing her lightly. His body moving so her hand could not get access to his member anymore as it was pressed under her as she sat down on it under her cheek. "Time to get clean my love. "

Lily came down slowly from her orgasm taking a few deep breaths. Lily found herself being pulled from his manhood. Often times he would do that and she was starting to think she was doing something wrong. "i'm sorry i'm not very good, perhaps if you tell me what i am doing wrong i can fix it and get better at so you can enjoy yourself."

"You are not doing anything wrong. You are doing it exactly like i would do it. I just wanted to make this about your pleasure not mine. " He smiled kissing her softly giving her a light hug before resuming his washing of her.

"you always seem to worry about my pleasure above your own. I feel guilty for you now having any pleasure. i mean i know before you meet me you a ladies man, and then i came a long want to wait till i was married to make love, and you agreed to that for my sake. But what about your own?" Lily looked down into the water.

"After a year of waiting the first time we make love will be the most amazing time i have ever had. Both because of how you are a virgin and because i have not felt that sort of pleasure in a year. " He kissed her cheek smiling softly. "And i always worried about the ladies pleasure above my own. I promise you that after our first time together you will reach your peak several times before i reach my first. " He smiled kissing her neck he knew the first time dew to time and how tight she was he would be struggling to fight it back from the get go.

Back
Top Bottom