To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

"Docis is going to see Namir! I have always wanted to see him sing. " She blushed furiously wondering what was wrong with him. "Do you know Namir? Whats he like? "

Lily didn't know if she should tell the girl that she was Namir wife or not. She bit her lip "Namir is kind, and gentle. And handsome. Namir does have the most amazing voice i ever did hear." Lily looked down at her wedding ring the back to Jordan "Jordan i am not sure if docis will be able to bring Namir, so i wouldn't want you to get your hopes up."

"I have you never done anything just in case? " She smiled hearing her talking about Namir smiling brightly."How do you know him? "

Lily bite her lip a moment "we sang together. Mostly in London." There she wasn't lying to the girl, her and Namir did sing together after all.

Her eyes got wide realizing who she was."Your the one... Your the one Namir proposed to at the theater opening! Your so lucky!" She got so excited for Lily it made her happy to meet someone close to Namir she was sure he was coming now.

Lily jumped when the girl got excited. "oh um so you know about that." Lily had a small smile on her face. Lily didn't realize that word of their engagement would have spread like that.

"I try to follow his him its hard since he is so not friendly to writers. And the fact he has never performed here. "She smiled looking at her wondering just what they where doing here.

"no he certainly does not like writers. Or his portrait painted" Lily gave Jordan a soft smile. "tell you what if he comes back i will make sure you get to meet him before we go home, i can't promise an interview but you can meet" she hoped that would be enough to get jordan to go away

Jordan charged across the room and threw her arms around lily hugging her tight. After a few moment and several hundred thank yous she turned and left the room excitedly.

Lily again jump when the girl threw her arms around her. lily sort of hugged her back. Then Jordan left and lily was happy her plan had worked. Now the only left for her to do was wait.

The day wasted away and the girl brought up lunch and dinner for her. As she was ready to leave Docis entered he told her she could go and put a small bag of coin in her pocket. "He is doing as well as his can be expected. Though... He was beaten rather harshly on that boat. " He moved over to set next to her on the bed putting his hand on her back. "He gave me his wedding ring to give to you. He promised to come back for it. "

When Lily heard Docis she quickly jumped up and looking behind him hoping to see Namir trailing behind him. But saddly he was not there and tears filled her purple eyes. She sank down onto the bed. A shaking hand took The wedding band from docis. "why is he still in prision." She finally blurted out.

"He is being held as a murderer. That is about all they would tell me. I can only imagine that the kings are still debating his true origin. I am fairly certain we will win this debate. "

Lily shook her head she thought if the king was involved that this matter would be resolved quickly "how long do you think this will take?"

"Old men like to talk and measure the length of there scepters. It could take years but i think we will have our man back by the end of the week. I am so sorry that it happened on your wedding day. I am certain namir will want to make it up to you in some obscenely lavish way. "

WHen Docis said it could take years she want to burst out into tears but then he stated that he could be back by the end of the week. "namir does not have to make it up to me, as long as we can return home together i will be more than happy"

"You know Namir as well as i. You know he is going to go out of his way to make himself feel you where thanked for dealing with this."

Lily sighed and looked down at the wedding she held in her hand. Her fingers were tiny compared to his so she knew she couldn't wear to keep it safe. The she reached around behind her neck and after a few moments of work his ring slid around her necklace.

"I am going to get you a dress another dress. If this works... The king will want to speak with both of you and... That is not appropriate for the occasion. I hope you understand. " He stood and moved to the couch he had a long day and just wanted to rest a for now.

As much as lily didn't want him to spend anymore money she knew he had a point. She couldn't meet the king in the dress she had on "docis why don't you take the bed, you have had a long day, i am not tired anyway."

"Again Namir would kill me. " He chuckled smiling at her laying down taking a deep breath. He got comfortable rather quickly and was going to be asleep soon.

Lily sighed as she watch docis fall a sleep. Lily moved to sit by the window watching the world below. Her head turned to the sky "daddy if you can hear my please help me find away to bring my husband home soon. I love him so much daddy, and i can't stand him being in pain" she spoke softly to her father for much the night, wishing that he could answer her back.

Days past with no sign of anything letting up, Jordan became the servant to the room making sure both Docis and Lily where well taken care of. 2 weeks to the day after Namir was taken Docis opened the door and Namir his face covered in brown bruises walked in wearing a nice suit. The king had came threw and convinced them that Namir was not who they where looking for. After some time the released him and said they where sorry for the mix up. Namir moved immediately to Lily hugging her close he had thought he had see the last of her.

For two weeks Lily kept her hopes up that that day Docis would return with her husband. Each time it crashed her a little bit more that he did not bring back Namir. Her heart felt like it had sunken to the bottom of her feet. She even stopped watching when Docis entered the room. Until the day Namir did return to her. She thought she was dreaming when she saw him standing there. She lept from the bed rushing to him holding him tight in her arms. Lily buried her face in his chest and sobbed tears of joy. "oh god tell me this isn't a dream tell me your really here"

"If its a dream its yours because in mine Docis would be a woman and we would be having crazy sex." He laughed softly trying to mask the fact that he longed for her to hold him close. He picked her up as the door closed and Docis left the room giving the couple their privacy.

Back
Top Bottom