Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

R rated questions

The time a friend walked in on me hooking up with her dad.

Have you ever allowed someone to "peep" on you? Like getting dressed by a window knowing a neighbor is watching you.

Yes, many times as our bedroom windows were not that far apart. She did allow the same on her end just not enough

Have you ever made love completely naked in the rain?

Yes, at a cottage up North... Was hot as hell but cold.. hehe

Hmm, ever done a sexual favour for someone to get something?

Despite being a self admitted super slut, that's something I've never done.

Have you ever had sex while on the phone with another person?

Yes, with my BF while on the phone with my dad.

Ever gone up an escalator with a short skirt, purposely during a busy time like Christmas?

Can't say I have. I live in a small town and the nearest city that would have escalators is a couple hundred miles away. But, the town I live in is close to a lake, which on hot days makes for a good excuse to walk around in just a bikini should I get the urge to show muh goods .

Have you ever flashed a random person?

Can't say I have. I live in a small town and the nearest city that would have escalators is a couple hundred miles away. But, the town I live in is close to a lake, which on hot days makes for a good excuse to walk around in just a bikini should I get the urge to show muh goods .

Have you ever flashed a random person?
Yes

Have you ever been caught masterbating or having sex but still continued anyway

Yes, on a plane very little people on that flight

Have you ever done anything naughty in a night club or at a dance

A lot~ Squirting is hard to do if you've got little experience with it, but with practice it becomes easier.
I mainly do it when I'm by myself though, as it takes some concentration and precision.

Do you ever just see someone, or perhaps a character, that is so cute you just wanna fuck it?
Cuteness being the main turn on here, not general sex appeal.

Not always. Not all cute characters or people do it for me. But there are some I just want to pick up, wrap in my arms, and make love to all night. And some I want to fuck brutally because they’re cute and look masochistic.

If you could have a harem of any size, how big would it be? And what genders?

AAAA, I'm sorry, I wanna answer this one.
Five, Six if you include myself. All female, because I'm gay like that. Two for my nipples, one for my clit, one for my feet and one for my lips.

What's the weirdest thing you've ever masturbated to?

That does sound wonderful, but I’m sure you could fit in a few more if you tried ;)

I don’t know if this would be the weirdest, but it sticks out as bizarre for the time in my life. In middle school, I masturbated to the thought of hate fucking a girl I despised. First time I ever did anything like that and left me confused.

What color underwear/lingerie/whatever would your ideal partner wear?

Back
Top Bottom