Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

R rated questions

My ex (Sorry if I'm sounding bitter but it's what springs to mind)
What's your favourite sex toy?

I don't personally use sex toys, but I love seeing a woman enjoying a sybian ride.

Which would you rather: polite significant other, but no sex OR best sex you've ever had in your life with a constant grump?
:)

Five bucks to have sex. Accepted. Mainly for a joke between us but it still counts.

Have you have had sex with someone while their parents were close by?

No, but Gosh, I'd like to finger someone like that... Heck, I've done enough 'training' to be able to, even having never met that person {Provided they didn't have their hymen}

What is the ratio of experience to knowledge that you have pleasuring the opposite sex?

No, but Gosh, I'd like to finger someone like that... Heck, I've done enough 'training' to be able to, even having never met that person {Provided they didn't have their hymen}

What is the ratio of experience to knowledge that you have pleasuring the opposite sex?
Oh I love that question
Experience maybe 55-60
Knowledge 45 -40
Same question

Nope and I don’t expect I ever will. I have however been touched/touched someone else under the blanket for awhile with her mother in the room.

Have you ever convinced someone to have sex with you despite the fact they were in a relationship, like when everyone knows they have a gf/bf or are married.

Nope, and I never will as long as I know that they have a partner. It's against my morals to start something with someone who is already in a relationship unless both are ok with having a kinky threesome.

Have you ever done something that should have broken one or more of your bones and ended up completely fine?

Kinda, 60 mph spinning off a highway. Went through a sign and stopping directly backwards redirected all of the force into my seat. Wouldn’t break all of my bones but it was hella scary.

If you had to convince one person to do something to do something you could never normally ask of them and know they would do it, what would it be and to who?

Only a close friend, since it's something I would not do. Acting as my boyfriend to get out out of a family dinner safe.

If you suddenly met your dream girl or boy, how would you know its him or her, and what would you do?

It would have to be my dream girl. If I met her and it hit me that she was the one. I would shower her with affection. Do little things for her to show my love. And keep my pecker in my pants till the right moment comes along.

Have you ever had sex in a pool. If so details lots of details

It would have to be my dream girl. If I met her and it hit me that she was the one. I would shower her with affection. Do little things for her to show my love. And keep my pecker in my pants till the right moment comes along.

Have you ever had sex in a pool. If so details lots of details
Yes
Hmm well it was more of a hot tub that had a waterfall flowing into the pool next to it I held onto the edge of the hot tub and was fucked from behind

Have you ever gotten caught from a wet dream

While I don't know how to swim, I do so enjoy being bent over the edge of a pool/hot tub and thoroughly hammered from behind. So much fun splashing.^_^

Yea, once in school embarrassingly enough when I dozed off after finishing a test quite quickly.

Have you ever been tied up during sex?

No, but I'd love to try it out followed by lots of teasing and edging ;)

Have you ever had an orgasm without touching yourself? Excluding wet dreams.

Last time I went grocery shopping. Let him play with my boobs.

Have you ever been naked in a public place?

Never in public, apart from the distance between the sauna and an iced-over lake.

What is the sexual achievement that you have performed or done that you are the most proud of?

Back
Top Bottom