Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

R rated questions

Well, I wouldn't mind a handsome guy looking on. MMF, I would MAYBE do it in real life, if the person I am with is really fine with it and won't make me pay. Not sure I would do it/all the way, but I'm opened to the idea of trying and seeing how it will go. Even better if the two guys are attracted to each other also. I'm mostly in very conservative circles so having a guy who is fine with me doing things with another, or with himself being openly interested in trying men, is not that likely. More than 3, nope.

Passing it on.

Nope. but someone tried it on me. (wanted to have sex with her anyway, don't know why she did that- i think it made her feel a little better with the situation or something)...

Have you ever seen a public sex/foreplay which you shouldn't? did it turn you on?

Nope. but someone tried it on me. (wanted to have sex with her anyway, don't know why she did that- i think it made her feel a little better with the situation or something)...

Have you ever seen a public sex/foreplay which you shouldn't? did it turn you on?
Yes I have a few times and some of them did not all
If guy Have you ever had sex with another guy if woman have you ever had sex with another woman

Never, but the idea sounds really really fun :p

Have you ever tried double penetration with toys?

Yes, and because whoever sended me them wanted me to do it 🤔.

Have you ever masterbated publicly?

On a tree, when nobody was looking, if it counts... :p
Or, on the mans washroom, with those weird toilets. that must count as public XD

have you ever flashed someone you didn't know before?

Nope. i do wonder sometimes how it is tho.

What the most persons you had sex with at the same time?

Ho man. ez. just play with my boobs and pussy until my arm goes off. probably join some lesbian action to get the full potential of the woman orgasm.

Passing it on :)

Back
Top Bottom