Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

R rated questions

I can do one better; I've gotten myself excited based on an RP I was doing and then could make love to my wife. :)

Do you like masturbation? I kinda feel like I already know the answer to that question. :)

Actually, I rather have someone else do it but hey..sometimes all you have is your right hand..

Ever thought of someone else during sex?

Actually, I rather have someone else do it but hey..sometimes all you have is your right hand..

Ever thought of someone else during sex?

Plenty of times. In reality, I wish sex were a social exercise we could all perform as a way of showing and sharing love with one another with no fears of reprisals. But since that ain't happening, the imagination is the next best thing.

Did you ever have romantic feelings for an in law?

Nope. But to be fair, all my in laws looked like dogs so...

Have you ever had sex with an in law?

Not sure about weird place. I've made out before behind store fronts and one time I made out/wanted to have sex over my sister in law's house. But she knew what my wife and I were going to do, but stopped me. Weird.

Have you ever had romantic thoughts about a coworker?

Not sure about weird place. I've made out before behind store fronts and one time I made out/wanted to have sex over my sister in law's house. But she knew what my wife and I were going to do, but stopped me. Weird.

Have you ever had romantic thoughts about a coworker?
Oh yeah... even dated one

Have you ever had sex with people watching?

Definitely yes, especially when I found out after the SOB was putting it on wrong!

Ever got bored in a movie theatre and just gone for it?

Definitely yes, especially when I found out after the SOB was putting it on wrong!

Ever got bored in a movie theatre and just gone for it?

Nope, I am very serious about watching movies, even pushed a girl away once that tried to kiss me during Godzilla...

Ever fucked someone and regretted it after?

Yes, not going to divulge who or why here.

What’s one thing you’ve done during sex you’ll always regret?

Back
Top Bottom