Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

R rated questions

Uhhh I once fingered myself to ummmmm.....my boyfriend's ex.....I don't know why!

Have you ever let your partner tie you up for an evening?

I have never been tied up for an evening myself, but I've let my girlfriend sleep in restraints quite a few times.
We use medical restraints, they're great because they're really strong and tight, but safe even if someone is restraint for a whole night.
That's kind of what they're made for...

I hope this is a good enough answer ^^

What would you do to a partner that you have restrained for the night?
Alternatively, for you subs out there: What would you want a partner to do to you when you're restrained for the night?

Depends largely on the situation.

If I have her tied down, then she has already told me everything that excites and frightens her. Armed with that knowledge, I use it to tease and tantalise her for the whole evening, never letting her know if she gets to cum or not. At this point she is usually begging for release, and if she behaves, she gets a reward.

If im the one tied down, the situation is usually the same just reversed, and I love absolutely every fucking second of it... *drool* Flogging, orgasm control, edging, canes, insertables, and hitachis. No one leaves the dungeon wanting for anything.

Next question. Do you enjoy a good flogging, and if so do you enjoy the sting or the thud more?

Depends largely on the situation.

If I have her tied down, then she has already told me everything that excites and frightens her. Armed with that knowledge, I use it to tease and tantalise her for the whole evening, never letting her know if she gets to cum or not. At this point she is usually begging for release, and if she behaves, she gets a reward.

If im the one tied down, the situation is usually the same just reversed, and I love absolutely every fucking second of it... *drool* Flogging, orgasm control, edging, canes, insertables, and hitachis. No one leaves the dungeon wanting for anything.

Next question. Do you enjoy a good flogging, and if so do you enjoy the sting or the thud more?
I prefer none
Do you have a kink your to afraid to admit to most people

So i can be a better writter overall, and well it helps me get more imaginative and it allows me to experiment new things.

Is there a fetish that you initially disliked or was unninterested in it, but you got exposed so much to it that you started enjoying it?

Foot play~
I wasn't into it at first myself, till I explored it more, and I quite enjoy it now.

Is there a fetish that you liked at first, but don't really do anymore now, because it's become boring?

uhmm lets see... Personally I don't really have a fetish that I "liked then didn't like, then readopted later". Altough the closest I could have of this would be my preference for milfs, since recently i kinda got pretty meh over it, but later i readopted it and was fine with it.

What is the one RP scenario that you did that was soo wrong or weird that you just left it without saying a word?

Not sure if this counts, but:
I just recently had someone send me a random starter in DMs.
They were a
>Sub
>Male
>Furry
That was pretty awkward, and I sure noped out of that ^^

If you were to somehow magically get a maid to service you domestically and sexually, what would they be like?
Describe what kind of figure and persona they would have.

For her personality, she would be confident and sure of herself. Intelligent, witty, and ultimately direct and honest about her fantasies, even the ones that terrify her.
More often than not she would likely be in a position of power in her professional life, which in my experience makes people often want to submit in private, and have it all stripped away, even if only for a few hours.

Physically she would be a curvaceous hourglass. I would keep her clad in little more than a black latex microbikini, that would be one size too small. The rest of her ensemble would be a collar, the maid hat, cuffs, and thigh high black lace stockings, with peep toe stilettos. Her tongue would also be pierced.

You are granted the use of a magic lamp, that contains a perverted, kinky genie, that matches your sexual preference.
Tell us what wishes you would have them grant.

Okay i'm going to assume that this Lamp goes with the 3 wish rule that every genie lamp ever uses.

Wish number 1: I want to have infinite wishes
Wish number 2: I want that Genie to always be around me
Wish number 3: Well have Genie act as a loving doting caretaker that does everything i need

Then from there i would just use the other wishes for whatever i need

Question: If you could be pleasured by your greatest fetish dream of all that you ever want and need in your sexual life, have everything you crave sexually and you would have this utopian life for like 11 months trough your whole life. Would you still chose it, if you had to spend the last month of the year, living a life of everything you dislike and hate and that gives you complete disgust in doing or even thinking about it?

Hmmm, I guess either live action Wonder Woman or Supergirl. Find both super attractive, both looks and personality based.

Would you ever let a monster bang you? Like a werewolf, minotaur, lizardman, etc.....

I'll jump on it myself. I'd LOVE to. My top fantasies all involve a monster or two or ten.

I'll pass it on should anyone else want to hop on it as well.

Hmmm, a interesting question but one I’ll take a shot at. Yes, I have fantasized about being taken by werewolf - okay maybe more than once... Also a Kraken.......

Have you ever shaved yourself for a Physical before?

Nah, never have. Haven't ever really needed to.

Would you rather hook up with a sexy super hero or sexy villain?

Do I have to choose? I guess that depends on who the villain or hero is. Some, both villain and heroes, are sexy as fuck and others not so much.

If polygamy was legalized, would you join a polygyny (if you are female) or a polyandry (if you are male) relationship? And why or why not?

Most definitely not. I'd have no problem with other people doing it but it's not for me. I think it's just a disaster waiting to happen. I like group sex as much as the next slutty gal, but a serious relationship with more than one person is not my thing.

Have you ever been in an open relationship?

Nah. I'm very jealous when I'm into someone and if I'm not into someone then I wouldn't be with the person. Also the guys I generally go for are conservative and often jealous too so…. LOL

Passing it on

No never if I'm with a woman she is my life and passion. Would not share that with anyone.

Have you ever made love outside during a rain storm completely nude.

Back
Top Bottom