Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

R rated questions

Yes I did, in few times, funny thing - every time I was a good boy and sat there no touching - dancers were the ones to take my hands and put them on a plushy parts.

Do you think you'd enjoy stripping in front of the strangers?

I would...but only if they were attractive strangers. Unattractive and I wouldn't enjoy stripping in front of them.

What's the most public place you've done anything sexual in?

Ever had sex with somebody without knowing their name?

Nope nope nope, I am extremely shy in person, and definitely need a romantic/emotional connection for sex to be in any way enjoyable for me. I’d rather stay home and write dirty RP than try a one night stand.

What’s your most awkward romantic/sexual experience?

I asked a girl out and she said no.
Okay, some of you think I'm joking, but I'm legit not. I'm still a proud virgin around the age of 20. I've never had a moment more 'romantic' than that in my life.

If a girl: What is ideal penis size for you?
If a guy: What is ideal breast size for you?
Non-Binary: Either question above, your choice.

I asked a girl out and she said no.
Okay, some of you think I'm joking, but I'm legit not. I'm still a proud virgin around the age of 20. I've never had a moment more 'romantic' than that in my life.

If a girl: What is ideal penis size for you?
If a guy: What is ideal breast size for you?
Non-Binary: Either question above, your choice.
I’m a girl but I like both so ideal penis size 7 inches breast size B

Would you pay to have sex with an extremely attractive famous person can be music artist actor or actress or model whatever

While I wouldn't mind paying to have sex, I wouldn't pay to have sex with a celeb. It would ruin the fantasies I have about the person in the bedroom and about the person in general. I wouldn't want to ruin my fantasy fun that I can have with the star, as long as it stays a fantasy!

What's the highest number of people you had sex with in one week?

Non sexual: Hitting my alarm and going back to bed, Every. Single. Day.

Sexual: Varies, from absolute degeneracy with various anthros, to new bondage experiences and public exebitionism I could never go through with, to just curling up against someone’s chest, and holding onto them while they rub my back and run their hand through my hair.

Edit: I forgot a question!

What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to try in bed, but are way too afraid to tell anyone?

Nine inches of solid Steel, and I don’t mean the kind they make Swords with. I mean, it’s a sword, it’s just all-natural.
You know what I mean!

What’s the smallest breast/penis size you’ve ever had sex with?

It happened few times. When you have long pause between coitus and you don't relieve yourself manually, it is easy to cum really fast.

What is the strangest place where you had sex?

Back
Top Bottom