Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

R rated questions

I luvs me some hentai.

Would you be your worst enemies sex slave for a day for a million dollars?

Personally, I'd rather give. I actually enjoying performing oral sex on someone, man or woman.....especially men.

Have you been kicked out of a public place for being caught having sex? Like a store or some such.

Nope, they didn’t catch me πŸ˜… . I fingered my exgf on boat trip and she stroked my cock in the see on public Beach during the day.

Have you ever made yourself or your partner squirt?

I’ve made my partner squirt a couple times :whistle:.

For the guys, how do you want a girl to please your dick?

so have I and yes I have. It's a skill.
To the actual question above that? To quote a lot of requests threads I've read, "willing(ly), but not necessarily a requirement"

Next question: If you were stranded on a deserted island in international waters, what celebrity or character or real life person would you most want to be "stranded with" ?
(Note the quotes, people. You know what I'm saying.)

Either Lucina, Dawn, or Reina {Reina’s from Harvest Moon: The Tale Of Two Towns, for anyone who didn’t know}

Which would you prefer: passionate, infrequent {Maybe once or twice a week}, inexperienced sex with a genuine lover, or frequent {I’m talkin’ multiple sessions a day, usually with multiple orgasms}, experienced sex with either a sexual slave or a shallow slut who only cares about the enjoyment aspect?

That's a tough one. But, I'd probably prefer the latter if I were said sex slave since I'm quite a fan of being dominated.

Have you ever had sex while dressed up like a fictional character?

No sex dressed as something strange as I only have sex naked...

Have you ever had drunk sex with the wrong partner

No, but I hope to someday, when I marry, so I can teach them what I’ve learned over the years. That first night’ll be the most romantic...

Have you ever not used your full force or energy {Held back} during sex at a partner’s request?

All the time. Kinda feel like its one of those 'they dont know what they are asking for' sort of deals

Have you ever finished before someone else and had to help them finish?

If I don't want to sleep on the couch, I'd better. (but it's not a "have to" thing, because we're in it together - and I mean 'we' as in everyone I've ever been with)

Ok, I start her off first so that we can get there together? Anyone else have any suggestions about making it more mutual, timewise?

Bad actually. I've never been one for using ice. I think maybe twice in my life and I just don't see the appeal. That or I may be getting it used wrong on me.

Do you regularly use tools/props/etcetc during sex?

"I want all of it...give it all to me"

What is something you would like your partner to wear during sex? (Lingerie, outfit, Roleplay etc)

Back
Top Bottom