Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

R rated questions

Yes.

Have you ever masturbated to someone in your life that you have a non-romantic/sexual relationship with.

No, though I did end up with someone else’s underwear in my laundry once in college.

Have you ever done anything naughty with a cucumber?

Mobbing someone when I was young and a stupid piece of shit.

Tell us about your first sexual encounter.

The biggest thing is common interests. Relationships without things to bond over tend to flop horribly. If physical traits, I like long hair on either gender and prefer slender physiques. :)

Favorite way to cuddle?

Spooning. I'm the big spoon.

Do you have, or have to ever considered getting, some form of body modification on or around your privates? (Tattoos, piercings, pearlings, implants, etc)

Not at the moment, but I can't wait for the future when I can get tentacles! I'm not sure if I'm joking or being serious :)

I'll actually forward the question on to the next, because I'm curiousl:

Do you have, or have to ever considered getting, some form of body modification on or around your privates? (Tattoos, piercings, pearlings, implants, etc)

I've thought about getting my nipples pierced and at one point wanted to get my areolas tattooed to look like stars but other than that, nah.

Have you ever had sex in a room where other people were sitting and had to pretend like you weren't?

Back
Top Bottom