Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

R rated questions

Not exactly in the "room", and not exactly "sex", but I fingered a girl on a plane a few times under the blankets, and she wanked me-off. Once she offed me with a quick blowjob at the end.

Can you name one or two kinks that you enjoy in Roleplay, but would never dare try in real life?

A friend of mine once got semen in her eye. Very unfortunate

What is your most unrealistic sexual fantasy?

A room filled with latex sheets, cushions and couches and filled with latex covered playthings ready for an all night orgy of shined sex. Heavily unrealistic.

What is something that might be seen as taboo but it secretly turns you on?

Public Sex. The idea of fooling around in a public place with the adrenaline of the possibility of being caught is such a turn-on.

If you could turn invisible at-will, would you feel inclined to use that to your advantage to do something naughty? If so, what would be the naughtiest thing you'd want to do while invisible?

Public Sex. The idea of fooling around in a public place with the adrenaline of the possibility of being caught is such a turn-on.

If you could turn invisible at-will, would you feel inclined to use that to your advantage to do something naughty? If so, what would be the naughtiest thing you'd want to do while invisible?
Oh good question and yes I must say that at some point the desire would overtake me
Possibly going into public places and masterbating neat people

if you could control an ai what’s the most sexual thing you would do andwho would it look like

Bianca Beauchamp or Scarlett Johansson. As for what it would do? I would be spoiled for choice!

If you could have a perfect threesome, you and two other people...who would you choose and why?

Buzzed right tf off.

What is the naughtiest thing you've ever done?

Had an four way in a house without power after hard drinking and locking myself and someone else in a room by barricading the door to have sex till i passed out. True Story.

Where is the craziest place you've had sex/masturbated?

Lying on a blanket in the forest. I'm surprised we weren't eaten alive by bugs or bitten by snakes, as it was summertime.

What's your ideal erotic situation?

Public places... I love this feeling to be free... and the risk to be caught!

Most embarassing kinky moment?

Getting head in a parking lot during a football game. Something about all the ruckus and hype just made it amazing.

What is the strangest thing you've done during sex?

For girls and guys both, it has to be the mouth. Yeah, the expected parts do it for me too, but I imagine getting sucked off by beautiful lips all the time. Only felt girls’ lips, though.

Story of your first time?

It was at a high school friend of mines. He lived close by and his sister was known for being pretty slutty. There was a couple people there but everyone kind dispersed and did their own stupid thing but she pulled me off to the side and kissed me behind the house. Later that night, he asked if I wanted to spend the night because it was so late and I said sure and we ended up watching SAW with their parents. Me and her were under the covers and after a bit of fingering and the move ending, we ended up having sex on the couch. Nerve wracking but definitely worth and a good story to boot.

What is the most masturbation you've done in one day?

Four times in one day. When I was on a family trip to Rome. I was 15, surrounded by a bunch of my sister’s hot soccer friends and smart yet dumb at the same time.

What’s the shortest amount of time you’ve lasted?

I'll answer both questions above, as I'm feeling bold today.
*Replying to Leon's question, I don't recall the exact number, but it was somewhere between five and eight, all pretty good sized loads, within the span of about 20 hours.
*And to answer the question immediately above me from CasualVelociraptor, around 17 seconds, during the same time period as the 20 hour time frame above.

What's the longest (Not necessarily the most intense) orgasm you've ever experienced?

Tough to explain.... so after a guy releases his load he is incredibly sensitive, and sometimes remains hard. My girly at the time loved giving me head after I finished and was very aggresive about it. This put me right up to the edge of cumming again, but since I was empty, I felt the wonderful sensation of orgasm while being unable to fall completely off the edge.
For you women who can have those long prolonged orgasms, that is awesome I am super jealous!

Ever masturbate publicly, but no one noticed?

I don't think so? I've done a lot of public stuff and gone unnoticed but personal masturbation is not one of them.

Have you ever bled from sex: being bitten, scratched, just that plain rough?

Nope. But I COULD consider MMF/MFM if both guys were into each other at least a bit and no one would get hurt. Yet again I also don't do casual so... complicated to meet all requirements.

Have you ever regretted having sex with someone

Yep, when I discovered she was married.

When you have sex, do you think about your partner, or someone else?

Back
Top Bottom