Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New threats, or old? (me and Anjeru)

He felt her quivering release, and he couldn't hold himself back. he moaned out after the kiss broke, his seed filling her before he stopped, panting. His eyes were closed for a long moment before he found her lips, kissing her lovingly.

Tempest fell back against the sheets, her chest lifting and falling as she tried to regain her breath. Lips returned the kiss her gave her, if almost tiredly. "Reno..." she sighed his name with a smile, her body covered in a glistening sheen of perspiration as she finally stopped trembling.

Reno smiled when he heard her whisper his name. "Tempest..." He whispered, slowly pulling out with a soft moan before rolling onto his side next to her. His head rested on her shoulder as his arms wrapped around her, his eyes closing to relax, content.

"Should I leave soon?" she asked tiredly, her arms wrapping around him in return. It was well known that Rude often had to come by in the mornings to pull a lazy Reno from his sleep. It wouldn't do any good to be caught like this - even if they got away with it, it was still again ShinRa protocall.

He thought about her question for a moment, before getting up, leaving her to lay on the bed. he walked over to his door, surprised that he forgot to lock it completely. He punched some digits into the pad next to the door and went back to the bed. "nope." He said coyly, as he fell back onto the bed next to her, curling up against her side and finding a very comfortable pillow with her shoulder.

Tempest chuckled and curled up against the senior Turk with a yawn. "Mmmkay," she murmured, nuzzling his neck before she began to doze off slowly. Her body was pleasantly sated and still tingled, giving her a rather peaceful time as she slipped into sleep.

He smiled, fingers slowly tracing down her arm, then lacing with hers before he fell asleep. A small smile played on his lips, because he knew they had the next day off because of the hard job at the Northern Crater.

Tempest slept pretty much through the entire night, resting well and contently in Reno's arms. This whole day had played out well, though she never would've expected this outcome, never in a thousand years.

He slept long and peaceful, waking in the morning and half stretching so he wouldn't disturb her. He watched her sleep, enjoying it before kissing her shoulder lightly. He moved onto his back, arching his back now to stretch himself out.

She moaned, stirring a bit, and rolled onto her side to stretch languidly, her tail lying on the bed behind her. She smacked her lips, then rubbed at her eyes, before she sat up and yawned, stretching her arms high above her head, arching to do so.

He smiled as he watched her, sitting up with her and pulling her to be against him when she was done stretching. "Such like a cat." He whispered, kissing her neck lightly as his arms wrapped around her.

She mewed in response, curling up against his side as he pulled her body against his. Her face nuzzled up against his neck.

He smiled, pulling her hair to wrap around his shoulders as he pulled her closer. "We get a day all to ourselves, you know." he whispered to her. "We have today off because of yesterdays hard work."

Tempest smiled and nodded. "That's good. A day off is always nice," she murmured, kissing his exposed neck softly before sitting up. "I'm going to get a shower," she said as she walked into his bathroom.

He let out a soft moan as she kissed his neck, and he nodded at her words, laying back on the bed and closing his eyes, thinking. But after about half a minute, he got up, sneaking into the shower with her. He easily slid in, his arms wrapping around her and pulling her back against him. "I always wondered how it would be in the rain, but I think this could do for now..."

Tempest's hair had just been washed when Reno had snuck into the shower, pulling her wet, slick body against his own. She moaned, feeling the length of his chiseled body on her's. "You're insatiable, aint'cha?" she asked with a small laugh.

He smiled, nipping at her neck lightly. "only because I have such a good looking Woman to be with."

(I have a open roleplay section up XD. once we get enough people on at one time, that means a ball XD)

(Mmmmkays.)

She leaned back against him with a small smirk, before turning into his arms, nipping at his neck. "Any beautiful woman or just me?" she teased.

He let out a soft gasp as she nipped at his neck, and he held her tight to him, finding her lips and kissing her deeply. "Just you, love."

She smiled against his lips and returned the deep kiss with one of her own. "Good," she purred, raking her fingers through his now wet hair.

He smiled at her purr, her fingers going through his hair. He pulled her close, kissing her deeply, his body tight against hers. "We have so much to do."

She kissed him again, before leaning against the wall, pulling him with her. Her lips trailed down his jaw to his throat again, nibbling along the way. "Oh? Do enlighten me, won't'cha Reno?"

He smiled as she pulled him against the wall, and he leaned against her, kissing her deeply before breaking the kiss. "So many different positions and areas to go at it, love. I think we should leave midgar and find a nice, quiet field for some fun later."

"My, you really are insatiable." She said with a chuckle, teeth nibbling at the skin of his neck. "Going to have to be careful and try not to wear me out too much. I won't be able to work." She teased, fingers softly tracing the light scratches on his back from last night almost subconsciously.

He smiled at that, kissing her a deep, loving moment. "Only for you. But I'll be easy with you. I promise..." His lips kissed from hers down to her neck, where he gently kissed and nipped, trying to get a rise out of her.

Back
Top Bottom