Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New threats, or old? (me and Anjeru)

She blushed at his words, and returned the passionate kiss he gave her; it amazed her that Reno was like this. She never thought she would be here like this with the senior turk, never in her life. She wriggled again on his lap, her breasts pushing into his chest as they shared the passionate embrace to kiss. Her breathing was faster now and her skin was flush, warmed by the intense passion they seemed to be sharing.

The surprise that she was feeling was showing in her kisses, and he couldn't help but smile at that. His hands quickly unbuttoned, unzipped, and unbelted her pants before he laid her back. He slowly pulled her pants off, throwing them to the side, before pushing his own off, kicking them off the bed as he blanketed her again, kissing her deeper.

She became a little nervous now, just laying under him in her bikini whites, but it wasn't an obvious sort of nervousness, which she was thankful for because she didn't want to ruin this moment. Her tongue returned the kiss, dancing before she pulled out of the kiss to nibble at his jaw and neck.

If she was nervous, he was twice as much. But he hid it well, and when she broke the kiss to kiss and nibble along his jaw and neck, he let out a light groan, tilting his head back to give her better access. his hands slipped down, sliding his boxers off, revealing a red mane and a thick arousal that was all hers.

She blushed brightly as he removed boxers, having never seen such an impressive package before. He was long and think, and she knew she might have trouble walking once they had finished, being as small as she was. Her left hand slid down his torso and then around his arousal, stroking him gently, and fast, tentively exploring him as he hovered over her.

He felt her hand lightly wrap around him and starting to stroke fast, and he let out a gasp, his eyes closing halfway as he started to pant. "Nnn... naughty..." He was able to choke out, before pushing her hand away. "You obviously want me to finish before we even start." He kissed down her chest and neck again, nipping randomly over her soft flesh as his hands were further down. he pushed her panties off, throwing them to the side, as his tongue flicked over her nipples once, before kissing over her stomach and further.

She moaned as his lips traveled down her body, her hands clenching in the sheets. "I just want to give you as pleasure as you're giving me..." she gasped out, her legs shifting from the intense passion she was feeling by his hand. As she gasped, her flat stomache would suck in making her seem even smaller, her body arching up into his lips as she shuddered.

He smiled at her words and gasps, nipping lightly at her belly button as he kissed his way down. "You have to remember that men have a lower threshold before they finish, my dear." his fingers started stroking over her soft lips, feeling the warmth and slight wetness. They spread them, one finding her clit and rubbing it slowly as his lips kissed down to the triangle right above her womanhood.

"How am I supposed to know that?.." She gasped out the words as his fingers touched her most intimate part, the stroking of her clit causing her to cry out in pleasure, her hips arching up in response. Her fingers tightened in the bed spread, her head falling back as she grew even wetter beneath his hand. She grew nervous as he kissed near her, but was glad that she shaved well for the most part, only having a small thatch of red gaurding her.

He smiled as he kissed over where her clit was, flicking his tongue slowly over it. "Just lay back and relax." He said softly, his tongue flicking slowly over her clit, then fast. His lips wrapped around it, sucking it easily into his mouth, tongue flicking wildly.

She bit her lip, trying not to cry out loud as his lips locked around her clit. It shook her, her frame shuddering from his attentions. Eyes clenched shut and her neck arched back as she moaned loudly. "I can't..when you're...doing that..." she cried out, a light sheen of perspiration causing her body to shine lightly.

He smiled as he heard that, flicking his tongue quickly again before releasing her clit. "Then enjoy what i'm doing." He said in a husky whisper. His tongue swirled down to her entrance, flicking around it, tasting the juices that she was giving off. She was delectable in all sense of the word.

Tempest was really biting her lip now, her head rolling back and forth across the bed as his tongue invaded her most private place, her lips and inner area plenty wet and hot. She moaned again, writhing under him, panting. "Please Reno...I can't take this..." she moaned out.

He smiled as he heard this, and he slowly kissed up her body until he found her lips, kissing her heatedly and passionately. His erection rubbed against her core, making him moan from how soft and hot and wet it was. "Mmm... Tell me when, love." He whispered, looking into her eyes.

She moaned, her legs hooking onto his hips, her hands clutching at his shoulders. Hips wriggled against his and she bit her lip, panting out, wanting him inside of her; he'd driven her crazy and she unable to go back now. As the head of his erection pressed against her enterance, it was apparent it was going to be a tight fit. "Please, Reno..." she moaned out his name again.

He let out a moan as he felt her rubbing against him so needily. "Oh... Tempest..." He whispered out as he slowly slid in. She felt so good on him, so tight! He slowly buried himself, inch by inch until he was all the way. He stayed that way, waiting for her to get use to it so he didn't hurt her too much.

She moaned, arching up into him, helping him ease inside of her, her walls tight, hot, and slick around his erection as he pressed inside. She clutched at his shoulders, her eyes rolling shut as her legs wrapped around his waist. Her skin glistened, her breathing picking up even more at the feel of him inside her.

He broke the kiss from her head falling back, kissing down her cheek to her neck. He bit when he slowly pulled out, moaning softly as his thrusts started slow, in and out, all the way.

She moaned loudly from the bite, her nails biting into his shoulders as he began to thrust, each one causing a louder and louder moan. "Reno..." she moaned his name, her body arching up as she moved with him.

His thrusts started going faster and faster now, and he kissed back to her lips. "Tempest..." He whispered, before his thrusts were too much, and he kissed her in a heated passion to stop himself from moaning out.

Tempest returned the kiss best she could, though each thrust caused her to moan loudly. Her walls would clamp down upon him at each thrust into her. Hands clung desperately at his back, nails dragging down to leave faint red scratches.

He moaned when the kiss was broken, thrusting fast and deep into her core. She was absolutely perfect, and his arms wrapped around her as he kissed over her neck, biting lightly to give her as much pleasure as possible.

She moaned again, wrapping her arms back around him as they came together again and again. Beginning to tremble, she bit down gently on his shoulder. She wasn't going to last much longer, the pleasure so intense as they moved in unison.

he moaned, throwing his head back as he felt her bite his shoulder, before moving back to her neck and licking over where he bit, his hips thrusting fast into her still. "Come with me." He whispered up to her ear, before kissing back up to her lips, holding her tight to him.

Tempest's lips trembled against his own as she arched up into his embrace, her hands clutching at his back as if to anchor her in this realm so she would not be swept away upon the waves of her release. When it came, it crashed over her hard and she cried out, breaking the kiss, her body shuddering pleasantly under his own.

Back
Top Bottom