Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New threats, or old? (me and Anjeru)

She moaned gently from his teeth and lips on her sensitive neck. Her nails dragged across his shoulders as she arched her head back giving him more of her slender neck, the water still pouring over them warmly.

The water did little to dull the taste of her skin, and he kissed up to her lip, one hand sliding down to her sweet juncture, the water helping to lubricate his fingers as two slid into her, pushing them most of the way in and thrusting them fast for her pleasure.

She moaned loudly as his fingers began thrusting into her, the walls of her enterance grasping at his digits as she shuddered from pleasure. Lips parted beneath his to return the kiss.

His tongue darted into her mouth, dancing around her tongue as her lips opened for him. His fingers moved faster in her, enjoying that he could pull gasps and moans from her, loving to give her orgasm after orgasm.

She moaned into his lips again, her body trembling and shuddering from the pleasure he was giving her with just his fingers. It threatened to send her over the edge again, and it wasa just his fingers. That in itself amazed her, eyes closed as she got closer and closer to orgasming.

His hand stopped thrusting now, his fingers buried deep, and now his hand shook fast, almost like a vibrator. His fingers and palm moved against her, fingers deep in her core and his palm pressing against her clit.

Tempest cried out and wiggled against his hand, her body shuddering from pleasure; the fact alone that it was Reno doing this made it twice as pleasurable, almost unbearable. Her fingers clutched at his shoulders as she cried out, cumming hard against his fingers and hand.

He smiled as he heard her cry out, catching it with his lips as he kissed her, feeling her juices run down his fingers. He thrusted them a few more times before slowly pulling them out, holding her to him. "We are going to have a lot of fun in the future." He whispered, eyes sparkling.

She collapsed weakly into his arms, trying to steady her breathing. Her fingers slid into his hair as she gave him a small kiss after had had finished speaking. "Oh? You sound like you have some things planned out Reno." She said in response once her breathing had slowed.

"no, not really." He said in response, his lips gently kissing over her shoulders and neck. "Though, with you, I could never get tired or bored. you are certainly one very interesting person."

She smiled and kissed him again, before pulling away and shutting the water to the shower off. She grinned back at him and stepped out, wrapping a white cotton towel around her midsection, covering all of her essential private parts as she walked back out to the bedroom.

He smiled at her kiss, following her out of the shower and wrapping a towel around himself as well. He went to his room, drying off and dressing before turning to her. "I suppose you have to stop at your room?"

Tempest moved about Reno's room to pick up all her discarded pieces of clothing, before she dropped the towel and slipped into them. She nodded as she buttoned up her blouse over her considerable bust, before adjusting her tie and slipping on the coat of her suit. "Just to make sure I don't go wandering without my weapons if you had plans to take me somewhere," she stated, sliding her boots back on and lacing them up. Deftly, her fingers adjusted and resituated her hair, pulling the long tail to hang over shoulder and tumble down her front.

"Where would you like to go?" He said softly, eyes looking over her as she got dressed, moving over and helping her get in clothes before sitting on his bed, stretching.

"I don't know," she said with a chuckle as she took a seat next to Reno on the bed. "I'm still new here. What is there to do in Midgar for a Turk on their day off?" she questioned, looking over at him.

He smiled as he looked at her, his arms wrapping loosely around her hips as he kissed her neck. "I didn't limit you to Midgar."

Tempest 'mmm'd contently as he kissed her neck, enjoying the sensation. "Well, I grew up in Junon. It's the only play I'm really familiar with." She said as she turned her head to kiss his lips softly. "Anything in particular you would like to do, Reno? Well...besides me." She chuckled softly.

He smiled at her words, nipping her neck lightly at her last comment. "Every made love in the snow?" He asked softly, kissing up to her lips and holding them for a long moment.

She returned the kiss for the long moment, enjoying it as she rested in his arms. Then after a minute, she pulled her lips away and peered up at him curiously. "In the snow? No...I haven't. I assume it would be too cold," she said with a small chuckle, brushing some red bangs from her eyes.

He smiled and shook his head slowly. "Not from what I heard, if you have something under you. It's quite teasing to the senses."

"Hmm. Wait though," she chuckled and nipped his neck softly. "I thought I told you to pick something other than doing me. Having sex in the snow is still doing me technically." She said it with a small laugh.

He smirked at that, nipping her cheek lightly before moving away, stretching lightly. "Hmm, what about the Gold Saucer?"

"Never been," she murmured, though she found she was getting a little sidetracked, looking at the senior turk. A woman could spend all day looking at him; she leaned her head down again, nipping at his neck. "We can do whatever you like, really," she said against his neck.

He let out a soft moan as he felt her lips on his neck, tilting his head away to let her have better access to tease, his hand coming up to hold her to him. "I know, Costa Del Sol!" He said, in a cheery but distracted voice.

He sounded distracted, she noticed as she teasingly nipped his neck again before pulling away with a small laugh. "If we don't get going soon, I have a feeling we'll never leave this room," she said.

Back
Top Bottom