Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Worlds Collide RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Kiha actually reached out and gripped both of their arms, still shaken. As Kyara went to fetch water she nodded mutely to Terra, leaning on her for comfort as she breathed out shakely.

She gratefully took the water and drank it, breathing out her fear.

“Bad dream. Sorry.” She finished the cup gratefully and looked up, both a blush on her cheeks and still worry in her eyes.

“M-maybe,” she mumbled, not sure whether it would help or not. She had never slept next to someone. But she didn’t want that dream again.

“Are you okay with that?” She asked Terra, sitting up.

Terra smiled and leaned back on Kiha's bed. Making herself comfortable she tapped her hand on her breast and motioned for Kiha. Letting the female take her time in laying down, Terra pulled the fur blanket over the two of them as she stroked the back of Kiha's head softly, avoiding her ears but still giving her affectionate touches.

Eventually as she started to get sleepy, she turned her head into Kiha's and pressed her forehead against Kiha's and cupped her cheek softly as she smiled.
"Sleep."

She said as she continued stroking Kiha's cheek till she couldn't any longer and fell asleep, keeping the female close and any time that Kiha would move or if she started to shiver, Terra's body seemed instinctive as it stroked her cheek or the back of her head till she calmed.

Kiha slowly laid down, her eyes wide. This was new. She was stiff at first, nodding to Terra but she could see Kiha didn’t know what to do. Slowly she settled as Terra found the perfect spot to stroke and calm the kitsune. She stiffened again as their foreheads touched but slowly she fell asleep and relaxed. The rest of the night she didn’t have a single bad dream, every time she so much as flinched something relaxed her and her dreams altered. She dreamt of fishing and of home. In the morning when she woke her tails were over both of them, covering them like a blanket. Her tails often covered her in her sleep and she preferred it that way, still sleeping under a blanket at times but having no need to. But she had never shared a bed and by accident her tails had flopped on both of them while she slept. She didn’t notice immediately though, waking slowly and yawning before realizing Terra was still next to her, almost uncomfortably close if not for Kiha remembering her nightmare. Kyara and Terra has taken care of her. She couldn’t remember the last time she had gotten genuine affection like that.

But she also didn’t know what to do now, laying there frozen and staring at the reptilian woman, still not clued in to her tails being all over them both, used to their warmth it was second nature to her.

Terra slowly stirred from the movement beside her and as she did, her hand carefully caressed Kiha's cheek since she'd again sensed her discomfort. Opening her eyes slowly she blinked a few times then looked at Kiha with a small smile.
"No bad dreams?"
She asked as she kept still then looked down, under the furs to see her tails and motioned to them.

"Tails."
She said as she remembered that her tails were very sensitive so she wasn't wanting to move and cause any kind of touch to them. She stayed still and waited for Kiha to move her tails on her own. How this female functioned with so many hyper sensitive tails was beyond her. Fighting would be very difficult as well since you would have nine large weak points all within view.

Kiha had never fought in her life. Standing up to Sebastian had been the first time she stood her ground and it hadn’t ended well. Blinking as Terra caressed her cheek again she looked down with her and blushed deeply this time, uncurling all her tails so they slid off Terra, silky soft against her scales as they moved. Kiha shivered from even that little touch, her cheeks hot red as her tails curled up behind her like a wall of fur.

“Sorry. I’m not used to sleeping next to someone,” she explained, pointing at the space between them, then added sadly, “never had friends.”

Terra smiled at her and moved a bit, sitting up so that she was resting on her right elbow. Tapping Kiha's forehead she placed another kiss on her head, but this time on her cheek.
"Friends."

She said as she touched her chest, then tapped Kiha's shoulder. Giving her a wink she sat up and stretched her arms over her head before getting up. Looking down at her stomach where the tails had touched her she honestly was amazed at how soft they were but she didn't dwell on it since she wouldn't be touching them enough to really take in how soft they were.

Moving around the bed Terra spotted Kyara making some fruits and meat strips for breakfast. Walking over to her she gave a hug to Kyara and informed her that she did have to go since she'd been out all night, her father would be wondering where she was. Nodding, Kyara gave her some snacks so she wasn't traveling on an empty stomach then watched her leave. Looking up when Kiha came in she smiled.

"Given the recent events, Terra had to return home else her father would think she was captured or something. He's a brooding male but he cares deeply for Terra so he will worry. Sit, did you sleep better?"

Kiha smiled softly, not expecting that but nodding. She’d like that. She let Terra go and got up herself, changing into her now clean clothes then stepping outside and seeing only Kyara.

“Alright,” she didn’t mind. Honestly she was still pink cheeked from sleeping so close to her. This would give her a chance to cool down.

“Yes,” she sat down in front of the food, “no more bad dreams. Thank you.”

Over the next week in a half, Terra came by every other day. She assisted in teaching Kiha some minor things like hunting, scavenging for food in places where it would seem no food existed, and showing her how to track. She also tried to teach her how to stay hidden, which proved to be difficult with those tails of hers. Terra refrained from teaching her how to fight simply because of her tails but she did show her some defensive moves that would allow her to disarm her attacker or stun them long enough that she could run.

During that time, both Terra's clan and Sasha's pack got more and more defensive in terms of where they patrolled and their battle readiness. The Captain was still kept in his cell. It was secluded from the rest of the clan, a good ten miles away so that he was all by himself. They would send scouts to go and make sure he had food and water but other than that he was left alone. His cage was a ten foot hole in the ground with bars over the top. The walls were sheer rock straight up and down so he'd be unable to climb up and even if he did, the bars were held down by a rather hefty weight so he wouldn't get a footing to try and lift the bars off.

Today, Kyara would be taking Kiha to the Captain's cell so that he could see her and maybe Kiha could try talking some sense into the male. Granted, they wouldn't let him go free, but his holding arrangements would be a lot nicer than they currently were if he agreed to at least be a little nicer. Standing at the cave entrance, Terra and Kyara stood waiting for Kiha.
"Are you ready dear?"
Kyara asked as Terra cocked her head and smiled.

It had been a little over a fortnight since she landed on this planet. With Kyara’s and Terras help now she was learning how to survive, learning more about herself then she ever had. Kiha knew she had heightened senses, but she had never trained them. She quickly found her sense of smell was far greater than she gave herself credit for and her eyes could pick out the smallest details she had never tried to focus on, like seeing a small bush rustle between two trees several yards away and smelling a rabbit hidden away.

Her ears were getting better too. She had always been good to listen with them, and as a kid loved to see how far she could hear, but she was getting better at hearing footsteps from further away. A few times she was already waiting at the mouth of the cave when Terra arrived, having heard her coming.

And most importantly she was happy to have a friend or two for the first time in her life. Kyara reminded her much of her mother, warm and caring, but Terra was new and exciting. And sometimes so different neither of them could understand the other. Unfortunately Terra couldn’t spend ever night over so there were nights Kiha would wake up from nightmares, and stay up, unable to fall back asleep.

Today though she had slept well and eaten a larger than normal breakfast of fruit and meat before getting ready. They were going on a trip she had been dreading. She didn’t want to see him again. Not after the way they left things. He wasn’t likely to care what she had to say, and she wasn’t ready to listen to his cruel words.

But they had to go and Kiha was just finishing getting her boots laced and making sure the canteen Kyara had lent her was full then stepped out nervously. They could tell when she was now, Kiha teaching them the different meanings of her ears and tails. If her ears were down she was scared or nervous. If her tails vibrated or whipped about too fast she was either very scared or angry. Usually angry had them puffed up and up hit shaking, and if they were shaking down low or curled around her feet she was scared. Today they were low, just an inch off the ground and kept flicking their ends agitated, while her ears were half down, trying to remain calm.

“As ready as I can be.”

She returned Terra’s smile but it was tight. She’d rather practice fishing with Terra than see the Captain.

Terra walked over to Kiha and took her hand carefully. Lifting it to her chest she placed Kiha's hand over her heart so that she could feel the steady heartbeat.
"Calm."
She said as she smiled and again, kissed her cheek. Something she was making a habit of when she greeted or left her alone for the night, or on random occasions when she wanted her to relax or smile. Keeping Kiha's hand in hers, Terra walked with her out of the cave with Kyara following. They walked through the forest till the forest broke up and soon it looked like a barren wasteland of dirt and high stones.

Walking out a bit, they came to a sheet of bars on the ground, a single large stone on the edge to provide some shade from the punishing sun when it was high in the sky. Walking to the edge, Terra looked down at the male inside who was sitting with his back against the wall so that he could rest in the shade. His hair was a mess from weeks without bathing and his beloved uniform and boots were dirty and soiled. The mud from the day that Terra had beaten him was still on his clothing. Removing her own canteen she poured some water onto his head to get him to respond.

Kyara looked down at him as she sighed and waved a hand in front of her snout. He stank something fierce which made him a whole lot less threatening.
"Now that you've had some time alone. We have someone whom you can speak to...however choose your words wisely as this punishment you're enduring can get a whole lot worse."
She said as she backed up and Terra looked to Kiha. Walking up with her, she kept her hand in Kiha's, stroking her skin with her thumb to remind her that she wasn't facing this monster alone.

Kiha walked all the way hand in hand with Terra. It should have felt odd but she was comforted by it, and as long as she didn’t look at the beautiful reptilian woman she didn’t blush as they went.

When they arrived, Kiha could smell the stench before they neared the pit, having smelt it from the break in the jungle. She stayed back till Terra pulled her forward, her stomach clenched and knotted.

“Hello again Captain.”

He glared up at her, squinting, “Princess Ki’hanna?”

“Yes?”

He started laughed, his throat so dry it crackled, “I thought you had died in that awful jungle. I’m so glad to see you. Did they capture you too? Hey brutes! You better not have put one of your ugly paws on my betrothed. I’ll mount your heads over our fireplace I will!”

Kiha winced but squeezed Terra’s hand as she was called a brute, refusing to let that “ugly” paw go.

“Stop Sebastian!” She snapped and his eyes glared at her.

“I told you Ki’hanna-“

“I know. But you need to stop. They are offering you a comfier cell if you just cooperate.”

“Is that what they offered you if you convinced me?”

She shook her head, admitting the truth, “they never locked me up Captain. I was never hostile. I showed these people peace. I wish you would have too. You don’t see the beauty here but i do. You could still try. You could send your ships away...”

He laughed, “and never get rescued? Live my long life on this dump? No. And how can you say that. Don’t you miss your luxuries? Indoor plumbing.”

Granted she missed some, but she had gotten used to most of it now. Many things still confused her, but she was learning.

“And how come they didn’t lock you up?!” He snapped, turning angrier, “they get two visitors and lock only one up? That’s hardly fair!”

“I haven’t been hostile to them,” she replied.

“Not now but what happens when your father finds you? You think he’ll ignore this planet?”

“I...”

“Did you tell them of the fleets he has? The army? Did you tell them how many he has slaughtered to get what he wants?”

“No!” She snapped, tears in her eyes, “because I never wanted to be part of any of that. I want peace! Not war. For five minutes I didn’t want to be the Generals daughter or or...”

He sneered, “you never told them you were a princess were you?”

Her shocked face said it all.

“You didn’t did you? Did you know that lizard face? Hey! You! Ugly one! Did you know?”

“She’s not ugly!” Kiha yelled down, pushing Terra a step back away from him, “She’s way more beautiful than you’ll ever be you monster. And maybe I am a princess on another planet but here I’m just Ki’hanna! And I...I hope you rot in there!”

“You can’t escape yourself forever Ki’hanna. What will you do when you get home?”

She turned and pulled Terra, wanting to leave. Trying to herd Kyara away too as she called back, “Maybe I won’t.”

“What?”

“Maybe I won’t go home!” She snapped back and then rushed them away, leaving him to laugh alone, with only himself for company.

During their little chat, Kyara was translating for Terra. Terra looked a little confused at the term Princess, but Kyara broke it down so that she was basically like Terra herself. Her father was the leader of her people. When Kiha tried to run off, Terra's tail hooked around her waist as she stopped the female and looked at her with a smile. Walking over to her she cupped Kiha's cheek.
"Like me....sort of. I'm Chief's daughter...you. King's daughter. Nothing scary. Big army? Big ships?"
Terra pointed to a massive creature walking over to them. A creature that made a war class cruiser ship look like it was a toy.
"Big friends."

She said as she smiled and kissed Kiha's lips this time. It was a soft kiss as she stroked the back of Kiha's head.
"You're beautiful too."
Walking back to the bars she looked at the male down below for a long moment then sighed. Moving the bars she reached into the hole with her tail and threw him out of it. Tossing him a good ten feet behind her where there was nothing but open sand and rocks for miles. Reaching into her pouch she pulled a single gem and handed it to Kyara who began making the gem glow, then placed it on the sand.

The ground began shaking not long after and right between Kyara and Terra a creature popped out of the ground. Kyara smiled at the armored creature and stroked it's head like a long lost pet, which the creature reacted to happily. Terra looked at the Captain.
"Run. We not kill you...you make it there..."
She said as she pointed far out to the horizon which was where more mountains were.
"You live. If not...you're food."

As she said this, the armored creature snapped powerful jaws toward the male.
"Run."
Terra said again as Kyara pat the creatures back and it dove into the sand making a bee line for the fleeing male.

Kiha felt the tail wrapped around her and squeaked in protest, thinking she was about to get an earful from Terra too. Her ears flattened as she was turned to face her, her eyes sharp and her cat pupil a sliver as she took in Terra’s features, looking for anger.

But what she got was entirely unexpected. In fact it threw Kiha off so much she was stunned speechless, blinking after the peck of a kiss and touching her mouth where Terra’s had been, looking both curious and so ever lost. Kiha had never been kissed before. Had that been her first kiss? It was so fast. Was it suppose to be fast? Was her lips supposed to tingle? What if they weren’t? Was she ok?

She opened and closed her mouth three times looking for words, her ears peeking as she turned to ask Terra when a enormous beast appeared. She hadn’t seen the gem or Kyara’s magic and squeaked in surprise, yipping loudly and falling back on her rump from the vibrations. The beast was nearly as big as the first one Terra pointed out and if not for the kiss Kiha might have reacted much the same and jumped in surprise. She was still getting used to the creatures all around.

“What...that...is...” she fumbled for words, pointing before noticing Sebastian taking off running like a mad man, wise to heed Terra’s words. The creature dove down and Kiha squeaked again, a loud high pitch fox sound as she scrambled to her feet and backed quickly off the sand, waiting for it to emerge again like before.

“What...what was that?!”

Terra looked over at Kiha and smiled, pointing to the enormous creature.
"Part of Sasha's pack. Onyx."
She then pointed to the creature who was tunneling after the Captain.
"Sand Viper. Kyara's pet. Still friends."
She said as the creature did pop out of the sand, but it was behind the Captain and tackled him to the ground. Terra turned Kiha away as screams filled the air but they didn't last long as the Viper was quick to drown those sounds out by dragging the Prince under the sand so that he couldn't scream anymore.

Kyara sighed as she looked at the bloody sand.
"Would have preferred not to do that but if he wasn't willing to change, then it's for the best."
She said as she watched Terra as the female walked over to Kiha and helped her up.
"Kiss?"
She asked as she got close to Kiha, sliding her hand along Kiha's cheek. She too hadn't liked how fast she had to kiss the female and wanted to kiss her for real this time.

Kiha nodded shakely. She turned as Terra directly, her stomach knotting and reached up to cover her ears from the screams, wincing. She didn’t like death. Not after losing her mother.

Taking a large gulp of air when the screams stopped she turned back to the two females, looking out into the empty sand now. She could smell blood but she tried to tell herself it wasn’t there. That would only make her feel slightly better. But Terra seemed to sense she needed more of a distraction and the caress to her cheek caught her attention, her pupils widening then focusing back on Terra much thinner. She had odd eyes for a fox, but her mother told her stories that her father had cat in him, though he never showed it. He always seemed like a fox. A tricky fox.

“K-kiss?” She mimicked, blinking a few times, and touching her lip again, “yes we kissed. Uh...my first.”

Her cheeks flamed up admitting it. She didn’t realize Terra was asking for another.

Terra smiled and sighed as she shook her head, leaning in she lifted Kiha's chin and softly pressed her lips to Kiha's. This kiss was much longer and had some passion laced into it as well. Closing her eyes softly she slowly pulled back and kissed the tip of Kiha's nose with a smile.

"Wanted a kiss...not asking about it."
Terra said as she smiled and ran her thumb along Kiha's bottom lip.
"Soft. Sweet."

Giggling she motioned towards the jungle.
"Home."
She said as she walked with Kiha, Kyara walking behind her with a big smile on her lips. Kyara watched as Terra headed home then looked at Kiha.
"She'll be staying the night again...she's just informing her father so he doesn't worry."

Kyara said as they headed back to her home, all the while, Kyara was smiling as she giggled.
"Seems like you two are getting along much nicer...even if you can't talk at the moment."

Kiha’s heart skipped and her breath hitched as Terra leaned in again, this time holding the kiss much longer. Her lips tingled and the birthmarked whiskers on her cheeks burnt with the passion she had never felt before. Her eyes had to close to hide the surprise and her tails curled around her and up, shielding their faces from the world so it became a private moment, and Kiha’s first full kiss.

When Terra broke away Ki’hanna was yet again speechless and red faced, her ears fully up and her tails swooshing everywhere in excitement. Terra stroked her bottom lip with her thumb and she shivered, coming down from that high.

“T-thank you Terra,” she mumbled out, flushed.

She let her take her hand and lead her away, needing a moment to process what just happened. They walked through the trees and Kiha heard Kyara giggle, only making the kitsune blush harder and hide her face with her tails, trying not to giggle herself. This felt surreal. Who would have thought her first kiss would be at the edge of a jungle on a lost planet?

They reached the clan and Kiha paused, her brow knitting as Terra let go and went to walk away. Just like that? They...weren’t going to talk about what just happened? Not just the kiss but Sebastian? The man she was supposed to marry was dead and in the same day she had her first kiss...with a girl no less. Kiha had a lot on her mind.

Kyara explained and Kiha nodded, letting her shoulders relax. They would have time to talk. Good.

She had to ask before Terra returned, “Are my cheeks still red? Was that...was that normal for her clan amongst friends or...”

It certainly wasn’t normal for friends on her planet. But Terra kept kissing her forehead so often that she had started to assume it was a friendly gesture her clan did, like bumping heads, and stopped giving permission, letting Terra simply have that without asking.

They started walking again and Kiha walked again with Terra, blushing at Kyara’s comment. She wished she could communicate better. But they were both learning. And she liked that.

Before Terra had returned to walk back, Kyara smiled and shook her head.
"Friends don't kiss like that. There was passion in that kiss hun. Her clan is affectionate with one another but the passion is left for lovers...or potential lovers."
She said with a wink and clammed up when Terra returned to walk with Kiha again, sliding her hand back into Kiha's.

While they walked through the jungle, Terra carefully plucked some fruits while they walked, sticking them into a bag she had brought from her home, specific fruits. When they arrived at Kyara's home, Terra went about setting the fruits and some meats on one of the clean leaves that they used as plates while Kyara walked Kiha back to her room for a moment. Once out of sight of Terra Kyara smiled.

"Those fruits and the position of them on the leaf. That's a certain tradition in the clan. It's something they do when a pair are interested in one another. One of them collects food for the other and offers it on a leaf in a specific fashion, like a date in a way. I've never seen or heard of Terra doing this for anyone so I'm very shocked she's doing this for you. Now, if you eat, you accept her as a potential lover. If you decline...she'll stop pursuing you as a lover and simply keep things as a friend...so choose wisely. Unfortunately, there are no second chances in this clan."

This bit was said with a sad smile. Kyara had someone that she now loved, but couldn't have because when she'd first gotten a leaf from that individual, she'd been unsure and had declined. Now, her chance was gone.

A lover?

That rolled around in her head all the way back to Kyara’s home. She noticed the fruit picking, and was very aware that they were holding hands again. When they got back, Terra went straight to pulling out fruit on a leaf and Kiha watched until Kyara pulled her aside and away.

She listened with a blush growing on her face and her mind racing. This was serious. Was she ready?

“How do I know if I like her like...that? How do I be a lover? What do I do?”

She had no idea.

Kyara smiled softly, lifting her hand she touched her cheek.
"I'd say you're already pretty close. That blush you have permanently burning your cheeks, the way your body seems to show your excitement when she's kissing you or holding your hand. It's mainly how your heart feels but since this is all new to you, it will have to be how you feel now."

Which was why she had lost her chance when she was younger. She'd been young and inexperienced. She reacted too quickly without thinking and was paying for it now. Thankfully, the clan doesn't show any hard feelings at being rejected, but she felt it now. It still hurt every time she saw her potential lover but she dealt with it. Lessons of the past and all.

"Due to how open they are with their feelings and their affections, they tend to also be open with their attractions. This is the more polite way they have of attracting a potential lover. Terra fully accepts her feelings for you...can you for her?"

Looking around the corner, it seemed she was done setting up the food and was currently making the other side of the table comfortable for when Kiha would return.
"Seems she's set everything up."
Smiling she noticed that Terra was a little more romantic by adding some of the planet's rare flowers around the leaf. Such a sweet female.

Kiha’s heart was pounding. This was a bigger choice than it felt. Would this mean she was also promising to stay for the rest of her life? If she could go home safely...would Terra come?

She shook her head of those thoughts. No. She wasn’t going to calculate it like her father would. She’d treat this like her mother would. With her heart.

“I’m ready,” she squeaked, slipping out and sitting down at the set up table. She smiled at the set up, finding it beautiful.

“I love it,” she looked it over, her tails wagging behind her, her ears happily perked. She slowly lifted the closest fruit to her and started to eat it, enjoying its juices running down her throat. Terra has chosen some of the best that Kiha enjoyed in this jungle.

Terra smiled as she watched Kiha sit on the furs and when she started to eat, Terra's smile grew, as did the blush on her cheeks since this was the first time she'd made a meal like this, it was nerve racking for her as well. Moving to sit beside Kiha, she carefully picked some of the freshest fruits and while holding it, she cupped her hand under the fruit and offered it to Kiha.

"Hand feeding shows that she'll help you when you need, she'll be there when needed as well. It's a small symbol of her devotion. Terra's race...well every race here, are viciously loyal and protective of their lovers."
She said as she smiled and motioned to the fact that Terra was about to shove a fruit into her lips. Terra looked very focused with this and Kyara giggled.

"Seems she's just as nervous as you. This is so cute!"
Kyara said as Terra blushed hard since she'd been called out on being nervous.

Kiha was just as nervous. Was she jumping too hard into this? What if they didn’t work out? She’d only been here two weeks now.

But Kiha already knew she was in deep. And Kyara had warned her she didn’t have a second chance at this. And something in her gut told her this would lead somewhere good.

She finished the fruit and saw Terra holding a fruit to feed her with. Both blushed at being so nervous, but Ki’hanna felt better knowing Terra was too. She opened her mouth to accept the fruit then paused and when a small stroke of courage wrapped her tails around Terra’s seat too, firmly letting two drape over her scales across her shoulders. She shivered at the touch but didn’t pull back. Kiha was showing Terra she was just as nervous, but willing.

Terra smiled as Kiha opened her mouth, placing the fruit in her mouth then looking down at Kiha's tails she smiled but made no effort to actually touch them, just enjoyed their soft presence. Once she released the food she placed a small kiss on Kiha's lips then sat back as she let Kiha continue to eat. When the meal was finished, Terra smiled and gingerly pulled Kiha to lie down, but draped her hair over Terra's thighs, using the brush that Kyara had, brushing out Kiha's hair the way Kyara had showed her.

"Good?"
She asked as she didn't have hair of her own so this was a new thing for her. Kyara smiled.
"She wanted to know how to brush your hair so that she could help you."
Kyara said as she giggled.

"It's a lot easier than her hygiene. Every month Terra and her clan go into a shedding period where their scales dry out and they shed, revealing new and cleaner scales. For the young, it allows them to grow, for adults, it's mainly to keep their scales healthy. Terra and other adults get very itchy and then they have to find the right tools or branches to help them shed."

Kiha ate the whole meal, not sure if she could stop or not. By the time she was done she was quite full, and glanced at Kyara, wondering if there was more. She was kind enough to translate between them, narrowing that communicate divide.

She was laid down, her head on one thigh, her hair flowing out over the other, her easy braid in the middle, but Terra could brush around it. Kiha was surprised she was brushing her hair, as it wasn’t tangled, but moreso because Terra had no hair of her own.

“Good,” she repeated, though she hadn’t had tangled this time. If Terra tried to brush her hair in the morning that be a different story. She sat up and let her hair flow around her face and down her back as she blushed awkwardly. What now?

Kyara was explaining their differences in hygiene and Kiha looked to Terra, taking this free moment to actually take in her scales. She knew Terra’s face, and she had felt it was safe to watch her backside, but even now she had been so careful to avoid glancing elsewhere in politeness. She didn’t ogle now either, but she didn’t feel so weird about looking her over, getting a good look at her scales that covered her.

“It sounds itchy,” she replied to Kyara. She didn’t add that she would never want to shed her own skin off. It sounded outright painful. Her eyes turned up to Kyara, “Is there anything I’m supposed to do? Can I...can I kiss her?”

Her cheeks went very red and she looked down to her lap, embarrassingly adding, “How...how do I kiss her?”

So far Terra had caught her off guard all three times and poor Kiha had stood there like a dead fish not sure how to respond. Because she had no understanding. She wasn’t even sure if Terra knew she had been her first kiss.

Back
Top Bottom