Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Worlds Collide RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Kiha nodded to the space, relaxing. She could give Terra space if she was willing to give some in return. Her tails kept her balanced too but in different fashion, not needing to be so low. As they walked the small child was spotted and joined their walk. Kiha watched them and waited until they were moving to finally ask her, “What’s your name?”

They hadn’t been introduced at all. Once she knew it, Kiha didn’t find it hard to remember. They went quite a ways before they found her “sky stone” and Ki’hanna sighed in relief seeing her escape pod. She moved faster towards it, only to get stopped by Kyra.

“What?” She asked softly, confused then looked up and nearly fell over, her heart jumping into her throat. The beast was massive. She went to scream when Kyra waved at it and she stared in shock at her. Are these natives mad? What kind of beast is that?!

Then the beast spoke. And Ki’hanna felt her heart stop, shocked and near light headed from the surprise. She had backed up into a tree in her fear and hadn’t unglued herself, her ears as flat as they could get. This planet was full of terrifying surprises. Next the small child would be speaking to man eating plants.

Mot? Oh...mother! As Terra appeared Kiha mentally made the final connection. It explained the fondness between the two. So was the other reptile by the tree her mate afterall, or did she have another? It didn’t matter much to Ki’hanna but she wondered it as Terra and Kyra fooled around with the massive beast and Kiha got her stomach unclenched, letting her heart die down. She would be happy to leave. This place was too far from her comfort.

Unpeeling herself from the tree she snuck to the pod and opened the hatch, looking inside and groaning with dismay. The control panel was shot. None of the lights were on and she could see the cracks. Worse it reeked of smoke, an indication she was lucky it wasn’t on flames. Still, she crawled in and looked for the emergency comms unit, as every escape pod and ship had one. When she found it she tried to turn it on but it just made a popping sound and didn’t turn to life. She tried twice more to no avail, her tails curling around herself as fear really began to set in, until she was a ball of shaking fear as she desperately smacked the comms unit and begged it to come to life. But without life in the pod it had run out of battery, and it wasn’t as if she was in a advanced civilization with a spare battery or even the simplest energy conductor. No, she was trapped in a jungle kingdom, where the people wanted her as gone as she wanted to leave, where there wasn’t a comb in sight to keep her tails from hurting, and where she would likely end up dead if she couldn’t get this ship working, along with half the galaxy when her father delcared war on her dead memory.

She balled up tighter, hiding herself in her tails within her pod and started to cry, at a loss for what she could do.

Brock walked over to the pod as they heard the crying and looked inside. Unlike Terra and her clan, the Primal's were actually from another planet but it was war torn and the resources were shot. So they traveled here and after making peace with Terra's clan, they decided that this planet was just too good to leave.

"Seems you're pod is dead. We have electricity and fusion cores in our home, but I'll need our Alpha's permission little one. We're very picky about whom we let come here. Terra's people are simple yes, but they're good people. Most civilizations outside of this planet look at a planet like this for resources...and politics are what rule that...which you stink of politics. A world ruled by power, armies and greed. Not something our Alpha will want here. However, if your planet is just coming to pick you up and leave. I'm sure she'll let you use our resources."

Brock's speaking was much easier to understand and while yes, he was terrifying, he was also noticeably intelligent and knew about the technologies of other planets. Brock backed away and sat down, Kyra sitting on his back with a smile.
"You see, we aren't from here either. War and lack of resources brought us here. However, this is a healthy planet with good clans. It's simple and refreshing so our Alpha stayed. It allowed us to be free of the politics, free of the boring rules, and just experience life as it should be. You're scared because you got used to comforts of a controlled regime. Tell me. Were you ever allowed to be true to yourself other than in the privacy of your own bedroom?"

Brock knew all about the life of being a slave to the will of the powers that be. As a Captain, he had to be professional. Things like play fighting with a native were seen as petty and unprofessional, but now. He loved things like that, and it didn't hurt that tracking Terra in her stealth form was fucking impossible so it heightened the excitement of being hunted for a change.

"What is your name little one?"
He asked in Kiha's direction. He knew the name Terra told him, but he wanted to know her real name.

Ki’hanna looked up startled by the voice and again jumped and scuttled back into the seat in the pod, his giant presence still making her nervous. She was tiny compared to him, only four foot nine in full height. He could squish her with what swat and that was what made her nervous. He did not look meek. He looked powerful and his questions showed the willingness to protect his home...from people like her.

In truth she didn’t know what would happen if she called for transport and her father found this planet. He wasn’t likely to ignore it. But Ki’hanna was weighing the possibilities of her father wanting this planet over the certainty of the war that would follow if she wasn’t found alive. She believed he did love her somewhere in his heart, but her death was more of an excuse. There were many he would love to go to war with for their resources and though she knew not who attacked, she assumed they weren’t friends of her people. And if the Captain was dead too, that was all the more reason for the alliance to be built upon a field of bodies in her fathers eyes. She couldn’t let that happen. She wanted to give people across the controlled galaxies peace, not war.

But there was an offer before her and he spoke of a fusion core. She was no expert but she wondered if she could use it to repair the pod enough herself to take off. If she could get back into space with a working comm she’d be picked up and the planet would go unnoticed.

But that provided they’d give it to her. And he could smell politics on her? She was not even sure what that meant, but she still knew better than to reveal her true identity. She wasn’t about to be raped, tortured, or emprisoned.

“Kiha is fine” she replied, still keeping her distance and safety inside the pod. If he knew what was happening in space, there was the slight chance he’d recognize her full name. While she wasn’t the only princess out there, and she wasn’t too well known, her father surely was and some did know about his young daughter. Although then again many did not, but she wasn’t about to take the chance.

Brock stared at her for a moment then sighed.
"Kiha it is. I will inform my Alpha of your situation and your pod. She will come to Terra's clan with her decision."
He said as she looked up at Kyra as she slipped off and bumped her muzzle against his snout.
"Be safe."

She said as Brock chuckled and nodded, before turning away and walking off. Terra called out.
"Next time fight back!"
That earned a deep laugh which let her know he wasn't going to.

Terra looked over at the pod and leaned against a tree.
"Come. We will return. Nothing can be done till Sasha is ready."
She said as she let Kyra on her back and started walking back toward her home. Again giving plenty of space for Kiha, but if she didn't hurry, she'd be left behind simply because when asking for space, it could easily turn into getting lost if one didn't keep up.

“Uh...thank you,” she replied, not sure whether he meant it or not. He wasn’t hiding the fact he didn’t trust her, which made it all the harder for Kiha to feel comfortable.

When he left her shoulders loosened a bit and she looked to Terra who nodded to the path back. Ki’hanna honestly didn’t want to return. She didn’t feel welcome on this planet, and for good reason, and she just wished the ship would work so she could go home. Leave these peaceful folk to their jungle. But the ship didn’t work and it wasn’t all that safe to sleep in so begrudgingly she climbed out and locked the hatch, then silently followed, her ears able to follow them even if she lost sight of the two.

Kyra looked back at Kiha and slid off of Terra's back, walking over to the female as she waved her hand.
"Follow."
She said as she led her away from the path for a moment. Walking her to a lake she began looking around, searching over the dried wood along the edges as Terra stood off to the side watching Kyra curiously. Kyra gathered some strong pieces of wood before walking over to Terra and speaking softly. Terra lifted a specific piece of wood and began carving it with her claws and a crystal dagger that she had on her thigh.

After some work and making things the way Kyra suggested, she handed the carving to Kyra as the child used her spirit magic to smooth out the rough edges of the wood, slimming it down while adding magic to make it more sturdy. Walking back to Kiha, she smiled and held up a very simple but effective comb.
"Sasha uses one too. Will this help?"

She asked as she looked at the female and smiled, proud of herself for making something that she herself didn't need or use for that matter. Terra looked confused as to what it was but assumed it was for the knots that were forming in the soft fur of Kiha's tails.

Kiha did follow, not sure what the little one was doing but curious as a fox was. When Kyra spoke her ears tended to perk more than fall flat, not fearful and spooked by the small child. She found a larger clean boulder and sat, watching her and Terra work until Kyra returned, holding a beautifully shaped comb up.

“Oh thank you,” Kiha took it with the first smile she had in days, “it is beautiful Kyra. It will most help.”

She gave it a try, pulling it through one of her less tangled tails and a rich purr drew from her throat, high but soft and happy, finding it most pleasurable against her fur. It felt amazing to brush her tails once again.

Kyra beamed as she saw that it helped and Terra smiled as she walked over, kissing Kyra's snout as she stroked Kyra's back, happy that Kyra was smiling so much. Terra decided that they could sit there for a bit and let Kiha brush her tails as it seemed to bring some happiness to the female. While she was doing that, Terra took Kyra's hand as she pulled the female into the lake and the two swam for a bit. Terra was like a bullet in the water, her tail propelling her through the water easily and thanks to her smooth scales, there was little to no resistance against the water. Kyra was a little sloppier as she hadn't mastered swimming but Terra was right there to keep her afloat and keep her comfortable.

Kyra did know how to float though, laying on her back and just floating in the water as Terra did the same, smiling as she used her tail to spin Kyra slowing in the water. Kyra angled her head a bit to look at Kiha, watching her with the comb for a moment while also paying attention to her body language, as was Terra. Seeing how she reacted with her tails.

Ki’hanna was careful not to brush her tails out though more than once in front of new eyes. Or any eyes. Her tails were...intimate. A sensitive part of her body that she loved but did not let others touch. Most touched were too rough anyways and those that weren’t would illicit a...unique response. To be frank she found brushing her tails and stroking them rather pleasurable.

She was already blushing too, having caught herself purring in front of these familiar strangers. A princess was taught not to be so unladylike. So now she sat on the rock, red cheeks, and brushed the knots out of her hair instead, careful to pay no attention to her tails or ears, else she got anymore excited. She did not best not to watch them swim either, embarrassed with her actions but knowing they wouldn’t even understand. Thankfully.

Terra and Kyra finally made their way to the shore as a sweet sounding giggle came from a tree just above where Kiha was sitting. Terra and Kyra both looked up to see Sasha perched up on a tree branch. She was wearing her loin cloth with the gem belt holding it in place. Dropping down she landed beside Kiha and smiled at Terra as she eyed her wantonly.

"Shame you didn't stay in the lake a bit longer."
She said as she licked her lips and Terra just rolled her eyes as she smiled. Walking over to the Alpha she gave her a few soft strokes along her hips and bumped her muzzle against Sasha's cheek which had Sasha's long purple tongue sliding out and hooking under her chin.
"So where is this alien?"

Kyra pointed to Kiha as Sasha turned a pair of crimson red eyes on the female and inspected her for a moment.
"Ah, a Kitsune. Rare to see one of you so far from home."
Terra cocked her head and Sasha waved her hand.
"Not important, though I must say, I've never seen one with so many tails...must be very awkward for you here then. These people rely heavily on physical touch as their eyes aren't the greatest. They can see, but they see better through vibrations, touch and heat."

As did most serpents but not many people knew this since not many serpent Anthro's were on most federation planets. Putting a Kitsune on a planet where the people touched a lot...that spelled a lot of tensions there. Terra looked at Sasha as the female smiled.
"So? You want to call home huh? Brock was right...you smell heavily of greed and corruption. Not you specifically but those who spend a lot of time around you. You haven't been here long enough to loose that scent. So you're asking me to allow you to call your home, have them send ships here and possibly endanger my pack as well as Terra's clan? Is that right?"

Kiha was red in the face watching the newcomer interact with Terra. This was even more intimate than when they met the lady under the tree. She had to look away, uncomfortable by such displays in front of her. She would never lick another’s face so brazeningly, especially in front of company!

Her ears twitched as she was called upon and her shy eyes glanced to see if they were done. A kitsune she was yes. And truly far from home? That worried her to hear.

Her eyes shot away at the mention and she nodded mutely though it didn’t take someone who knew what a kitsune was to see the signs she was uncomfortable. The flattened ears, twitchy tails, and nervous eyes were easy give always. If her whiskers were not birthmarks on her cheeks and instead real whiskers they might have even twitched in her awkwardness.

“I have...noticed,” was all she commented though, thankful this newcomer could explain more and was more clothed than any other she had met yet, but still trying not to look directly at her, since she was still half nude.

Her next statement surprised her. So this was the alpha? She had expected a larger male, like many animal herds had. Not that they were animals, she didn’t know what they were.

“I...uh...yes,” she fumbled, surprised by the sudden attack of words then got a hold of herself, “I mean, if you were to give me something to boot up the ship I would just fly home I guess. But my staying here would be far worse for than if they came.”

She hated to say it but two clans endangered over the millions of lives hat could be slaughtered in war was no good choice, but it was certainly the lesser of two evils. And she was still hoping she could get the pod working and call them outside the atmosphere, avoiding even that much contact.

If she could get it working.

“Please. I have valuable information to stop a war and save countless lives. They may not be on this planet but they are no less important. And I just...want to go home.”

She kept her eyes focused on this Alphas brow, refusing to look any lower, retaining her modesty.

Sasha's look darkened as she showed just why she was the Alpha now. Planting a foot on the rock she rest her elbow on her knee and leaned down.
"I have over 200,000 Primal under my watch. Terra's clan almost doubles mine. Countless lives? Here, one life is precious and should be taken into consideration. I'll have my engineer's look at your pod. A pod like that won't get you home female, you're too far and those pods aren't meant for that kind of travel. Once the pod is working for a signal, we'll move it to a barren location. That way no one will risk being harmed or exploited."

Standing up right Sasha's domineering presence vanished as she smiled.
"But. Until then, you may wanna get used to someone being close to you, or risk being segregated from the clan...if you haven't already. It'll take a while to get that pod up and running thanks to such a hard landing. You could be facing some very boring days if you're constantly shunning anyone within a meter of you."
Moving away from Kiha, Sasha slid her hands along Terra's stomach and got behind the female, licking along her neck.
"You promised me some alone time Terra. I won our last sparring match...remember?"
She practically purred the last word and Terra just sighed.

Sasha looked over at Kiha and smiled.
"Consider yourself lucky Terra found you. She's the most compassionate and affectionate female I've met in her clan. Anyone else would have just left you there to rot simply because you were strange."
Terra turned her head to look at Sasha and slid a long slick tongue up Sasha's neck which made the female shiver with a smile. Kyra didn't seem bothered at all by this and just giggled as she went about playing by the lake.

Kiha almost squeaked out in surprise as the alpha got dangerously close. But her eyes remained sharp.

“I’m talking millions,” she retorted, not backing down from this one. These people didn’t understand.

She looked away, well segregated and unwanted. Her welcome had died the same day she arrived. No one wanted the strange alien here. Not even the alien herself.

She got even redder as the flirting got worse. Oh she had never been in front of such open sexual touches. Nor seen it. Or partaked in it for that matter. Her tails curled around her body trying to hide how uncomfortable she was and Kyra was her only saving grace, being able to watch the girl play over have to see what was going on beside her.

Sasha knew that Kiha was uncomfortable but this was also to help her as she'd be seeing a lot of this if she was going to be staying with Terra and her clan. Reaching up she turned Terra's chin a bit and locked her lips to Terra's, lifting her hand and cupping Terra's breast as she deepened the kiss, smiling as she flicked her finger nail over Terra's nipple before pulling back and smiling.
"Delicious. I'll definitely be dropping by your dwelling. Probably tomorrow night."

Terra grumbled as she was now aroused and Sasha was leaving her hot and bothered. As Sasha turned to the beet red Kitsune she smiled.
"Better get used to it fox. Remember, her clan is very hands on. Terra is a beautiful and loving single female. You really think she isn't everyone's favorite? On top of that, she's the Chief's only child so she's next in line to be Chief of the clan. That comment made Terra grumble again which had Sasha laugh.
"Even though she doesn't want the title. Though I'm surprised your clan hasn't figured out that you like females and not males."

Terra shrugged.
"Males are stupid. Only good for hunting and fighting."
She said as Sasha giggled, looking at Kyra.
"Well you already have a child."
"Not mine remember."
"Just cause she's adopted doesn't mean she's not yours Terra."

Terra smiled and nodded as she already accepted Kyra as her hatchling but her father was the one who wanted her to have an actual offspring of her own.
"Well, I'm off, it's getting late."
She said as she winked at Kiha.
"Have a good night kit."
Terra then looked at Kiha and sighed.
"Let's go. Dangerous at night."

Walking back to the clan home she didn't go to the tent that Kiha had stayed in before, she walked her towards a large cavern which was Terra's dwelling. Showing her inside, there were actual rooms, separated by curtains. Opening a curtain to a room she motioned.
"You stay here. This is my dwelling. Spare room."
She said as she motioned to another room about twenty feet to the left.
"Kyra's room."
She then pointed down a long tunnel, across the main living space.
"Mine. Food."
She said as she pointed to an opening behind the main living area where there were several baskets of fruits, meats and plenty of water, she then directed her to another tunnel.
"Springs for bathing. No one will bother you."

Kiha just grew redder and her tails cocooned her body to hide her embarrassment. They were definitely the ones together. And the alphas mocking only made her feel worse. She didn’t want to be told these things. It did not matter to her other than making her feel out of place. And right now she wished she could disappear.

When she left and Terra demanded they leave, Kiha couldn’t find the words so she followed in silence, her tails still tucked under. She wanted to go home. So badly. She wanted her room, and her things, and her privacy. She angled for her tent but Terra kept walking and Kiha paused then followed nervously. They walked into a cave and her tails shook, not too sure about this.

It turned out to be Terra’s, and she was giving Kiha a room. This didn’t sit any better. The tent would have been preferred. She didn’t want to be near Terra. Not after what happened. It was just embarrassing and poor manners to do so in front of her.

She nodded, not even looking at Terra, squeaking out a thank you then retired to the spare room quickly, cocooning herself in her tails. As they settled down for the night they could hear her soft sobs from her room, missing home and familiarity, wishing she could escape and just return to what she knew.

Kiha didn’t sleep that night either. In the end she was just too uncomfortable. She got up and snuck out, leaving another peace stone behind for Kyra or Terra to find, wanting to find the escape pod and hide in it. It wouldn’t be comfy, but it would feel more like home than this clan did. She only made it to the border though, looking into the trees and realizing she wouldn’t make it in the dark. But she didn’t want to go back either. So she found the tent Terra had given her and slipped inside, balling back up and crying herself to sleep on the furs.

When morning came, Terra sighed as she looked at the empty room and the stone. Picking up the stone she grabbed a travel pack, stuffing some fur blankets inside as well as a marking of her own. Walking to the tent she stood at the flap with an annoyed look on her face as she tossed the pack into Kiha's lap.
"Come."

She said in a short tone. Walking her out of the clan home she grabbed a basket of fruits, no meats as that would attract unwanted guests. Walking her all the way back to the pod, Terra stopped and pointed to it. Now, her eyes were cold and a bit hurt.
"You want peace? You stay. Very alone here. No meat, or you'll die from beasts. Sasha will be here later."

With that said, Terra turned around and shifted her scales so that she disappeared from sight and marked a few of the trees surrounding the pod to keep some of the smaller more annoying beasts at bay since they didn't dare attack her clan. The bigger beasts would be wary, but they'd still investigate if it was an easy meal. After marking the trees she headed home to continue on with her life and not have to worry about the ball of fur who was just one big pain in the ass after the other.

She even tried to be nice and let her have a place away from most of the people. Bitch.

Kiha woke with a start, her eyes puffy and red from passing out in tears. She rubbed them and sat up, looking at the pack and then at Terra, confusion in her eyes. But she scrambled up, holding the bag and curling her tails tight around her legs as she stepped out, ears dead flat from the look she was getting. She followed as they headed into the trees and made the slow way back to her escape pod. She wondered if they were going to try and fix her pod.

But instead when they arrived Terra turned on her and Kiha realized this wasn't a productive visit, this was an abandonment. Terra was done. Kiha wanted to be shocked, but a part of her expected this. This native was kind, but she didn't wish to aid Kiha and comfort her in her ways. Why would she? Kyra had been far gentler with the alien, but she was only a child.

Ki'hanna watched as Terra physically disappeared and suddenly she was alone. Rubbing her arms she looked around at the tall trees and her tails shook. You can do this Kiha. You will survive, and you will get home, and you will never have to visit this planet again.

Even abandoned, she still didn't wish ill on these natives. They just weren't open minded. That didn't mean they should be condemned. She had been taught compassion from her mother and held to it today. So while others would scream after Terra, or curse or throw a fit, Ki'hanna could only wish the reptilian woman had a good long life and turned to her pod, staring at it bleakly for a moment then opening the hatch and crawling in, making herself at home. There was a small bathroom closet and enough room to turn the chair into a stiff bed, and that was about it. But it was something. She unpacked the furs and covered the chair, straightening it out to make it as comfortable as possible. She sat down and pulled out the beautiful small comb Kyra had made her from her small side pouch. With no one remotely nearby she felt much more comfortable to began brushing her tails out, calming herself with the action as she gave attention to each tail, making her fur silky soft once more, softly purring which only eased her tensions more. By the time she was done she felt much less agitated, her ears finally perking back up, able to hear the life of the forest better. She could hear every rustle of leaves and bush, every bird call, every animal that trotted through the trees. Her hearing was so good she had a clear radius of at least a mile that she could hear, although she had control on what she let her ears focused on, or could hum to drown it all out.

Picking through the rest of the bag, she crawled out and sat atop the pod, listening to the sounds of the forest as her tails swished back and forth in the air lazily, and she ate the fruit she was given. She was well aware she should ration it, but she had hardly eaten the day before and she was certain she could find something else to eat in these trees with a little effort. Least she hoped. She certainly wasn't looking forward to seeing Sasha though. The alpha clearly had no manners in front of others and cared little for Kiha's cause, more worried about shacking up with her mate Terra. In front of a child no less. I've seen lesser offenses punished. I just...don't understand their ways. They are so...primitive.

Still, Kiha told herself to play nice, for the sake of getting her only escape fixed. All she wanted was peace, despite many disbelieving that. She just hoped she'd make it in time.

Least no one knows your true stature, or you'd be in even worse a mess.

As night fell Terra laid on her bed of furs and stared at the ceiling. Growling a bit she hated her own mind at times. Getting up she headed out for the pod again, blending into the area to keep herself hidden and staying off of the forest floor, moving through the trees to avoid running into any of the beasts. Stopping at a tree a few meters from the pod, Terra just laid herself out on the branch and watched the pod. Making sure nothing came within reach of it. She did spot a few smaller beasts but as soon as she revealed her head from her blending ability, they left.

About halfway through the night, Terra dosed off and woke at the feeling of the sun's rays touching her scales. Stretching from how she'd been sleeping, Terra spent more time watching over Kiha, not to protect her this time, just to watch and learn about her. Seeing how she was when she was brushing her tails, when she was relaxing. She could tell that her tails were very sensitive which made sense why she didn't want just anyone touching them, but even a touch on her shoulder seemed to make the female have a bitch fit. How did this female function back on her world? In a literal bubble?

By mid day, Sasha and two other smaller Primal's came to the pod. Seeing Kiha in the pod and no sign of Terra, Sasha sighed heavily.
"Already kicked out huh? It takes a lot to piss off Terra, so my guess is, your personal bubble pissed her off."
She said as she shook her head and sighed.
"I used to be like you ya know. One meter on every side. No one was allowed near me. That is a shitty way to live. Never knowing what an affectionate touch is like. Thinking others were rude for doing so. Still. Here you are and nothing I say is gonna change your mind so...boys. Take a look will you? Ah, may wanna get out of the pod Fox, don't wanna cause another panic attack while they're looking at your pod. They may accidentally bump into you."

Her tone was laced with heavy sarcasm as she said this and sat on a stone looking bored out of her skull.

Kiha woke the next morning, stiff but rested. She tried to find food, but didn't roam out of sight of her pod and mainly just found berries that smelt sweet and her nose couldn't detect any poison. Eating that, she sipped the water she had been given, more conservative with it, then brushed out her tails, purring to herself till she heard rustling and slid back into the pod, not sure if it was a beast. But it was only the smart tongued Alpha and two new faces following her.

"I wasn't accepted amongst their people, not just your lover" she replied softly, her head popping out, "why does it matter to you? The sooner I am gone the faster you resume your life as normal here. Whether I am hated or not has no bearing on you."

She wasn't bitter about the exile, she just didn't like how she was being spoken to. She found a rock to sit on a ways from both the pod and the alpha. She surely wasn't going to sit by someone who clearly liked her about as much as a fox liked a thorn in its paw, "Pardon me saying this, but I wouldn't be proud of who I became if I forgot my simple manners while in the company of others, if that is what your suggesting I do," she retorted, her tails tucked around her legs, "You should not be so open in coitus when there are young eyes. No child wishes to see their parents in such positions."

Not that she had experience, and she was thankful she had never seen such things.

"Pfft. You obviously haven't been listening to a word I've said. Did you really think Kyra was bothered? She wasn't the one cowering in a corner. She just went about her day playing. That kind of action is normal to this clan. Touching is a good thing for them. When Kyra is older, she'll be doing the same things. To YOU, it's unsightly and rude. However, YOU are the alien here. No one in that clan hates you. If they did, you'd be dead. They simply don't understand you and the fact that you get so worked up over something so simple. They merely granted your wish for being left alone. This isn't them exiling you, this is them granting a wish you wanted. Also, Terra isn't my lover. I just want to taste her at least once and she knows it. As I said before, Terra has no lover. You really need to learn how to listen."

Looking at the two males she sighed.
"Oy. Find anything?"
"It's pretty beat up Sasha. Even with the parts, it'll take at least two months to get a solid signal out."
Sasha shrugged.
"Let's hope the little fox lasts two months on her own."
She said as she glanced to the tree tops above and while she couldn't see Terra, she could feel her. Looking back at Kiha she smiled.

Lucky female. Thinking she was all alone but Terra was too much of a softy to let her try and survive out here without some kind of guardian.
"Speaking of manners. Sure they were a bit touchy...still. Terra tried to be nice to you, she tried to accommodate your wishes of being left alone, yet from what I hear, all you did was sulk and voice complaints about someone being rude, or just clamming up like everyone was out to get you. Last I checked, that's a far cry from good manners too. Just sayin."
When her engineers climbed out of the pod Sasha stood up.

"Well fox. My boys will be back periodically to try and fix this hunk of junk. Till then, hope you survive long enough."
She said as she shrugged and waved her men off.
"Oh...try to avoid opening that pod at night. It's bad for your health."
She said as she smiled and walked off, humming randomly as she walked. Terra simply sighed to herself as she continued to watch the female after Sasha was gone.

Kiha was stunned. And in full dismay.

She couldn't stand Sasha. So much she hadn't been listening because the alpha was far too inappropriate for her to fix. But yes she was an alien...but...but...still a child? On her planet they would consider it rape if a child was included in a bedroom while adults were involved together. She didn't even care so much that Terra was single, it was a minor fact that held no weight for the kitsune, other than losing even more respect for the alpha and her adultery ways.

But more importantly it would take two months to fix. And too months was too long.

She didn't even listen to Sasha's lecture. She could care less what the alpha thought of herself. All she could think about was the countless men, women, and children slaughtered, all the species that would be wiped, the genocide that would follow as it became an all out battleground for the warring armies. She'd have no home to go to.

She fled into the pod and slammed the hatch so hard it nearly cracked and bounced back instead of closing, though she did not notice, dropping to the metal floor and curling into a small ball and screaming. And when she lost her breath she rose and turned back, seeing the hatch open and in all her pain screamed back at Sasha.

"Don't bother fixing it! Don't bother ever coming back! There will be no home for me to return to!”

She screamed in pain and frustration again and this time did shut the hatch, locking it from inside and burrowing herself away. How careless were these people that they thought so little of others? And now she would have the blood of millions on her hands. She was as good as dead. Then at least her father truly would have lost his daughter, whether he cared at all or not. And she knew he didn't, deep down some part of her knew, else he'd be out looking for her. But he was likely cooped up in their palace making battle plans, putting on his good act of how much he missed his deceased family.

She could blame the Captain and his ship, or the man who threw her in an escape pod. Or whoever it was that attacked. But in the end she still blamed herself. She was the reason so many would die. Entire galaxies would be left to nothing but dust. No one would be left when she finally escaped this forgotten planet. Where was the hope in that?

Lost to her depressing thoughts and anguish she did not leave the pod for three whole days, uncaring as she starved, unable to eat as the pit in her stomach grew and grew and she simply stared at the broken comm unit, trying to think up a way to save millions and failing, praying some miracle would come and save them all.

When her water ran out on day three though she had to face the facts. She had to give up and let herself waste away, or go out and collect more and survive...only for the sake of herself. A part of her had given up and declined to just letting go, seeing the hopeless future in her wake. But the fox in her refused to simply roll over and die. It wasn’t living, and there was probably little for her to live for, but she had to survive.

She crawled out of the pod, her joints stiff and her hair a mess that she had been able to roll up and pin at least to the back of her head. Her tails were brushed but dirty. At least no one was here. She prayed Sasha didn’t return, if only because the alpha was rude and would likely pick on her physical flaws. Or just mock her failings so more. The silence was pleasant though. Living in a castle never gave her such time for silent moments. It was peaceful though Kiha didn’t feel peace. She wouldn’t know peace with the weight on her shoulders.

But at least it was quiet. Her ears listened her any noise as they picked out the nearest sound of water and she started her trek to the small river. She was used to being alone. Even in a crowded room she had always felt alone so she had become accustomed to it. Her only friend had been her mother, and she had lost that lovely soul over a decade ago. Her father didn’t give her time to have friends, not that it was easy to make ones as a lone princess in a palace.

Reaching the river she dipped the bowl in, sniffing to make sure it smelt safe then drinking greedily, refilling her bowl and drinking again. She washed her hands and face and tried to rinse some of the dirt out of her hair. She was so busy with herself she almost missed the rustling of leaves getting closer and closer to the river till her ears swivelled as a twig snapped under someone’s foot. Instantly she froze, listening for another sound, hearing the soft steps of someone getting closer, and the faint sound of...beeping?

She rose and slid behind a tree, hiding her tails and herself as she peeked out to see who was approaching the river. To her shock a very familiar face stepped out of some bush and almost fell into the water.

“Captain?!” She exclaimed, stepping out looking shocked, “your alive?”

There wasn’t a fondness or happiness to that statement. Out of the many lives that would be lost, his was the last she worried about. She felt nothing for her betrothed.

“My love!” He looked up seeing her and shook mud from his boot. Her tails recoiled from the statement and she tried not to flinch, “your safe!”

“How did you find me?”

He held up a handheld that beeped softly but frequently in his hand. Her eyes narrowed as she realized what it was.

“Is that a tracker? You put a tracker on me!”

He shrugged, “I couldn’t have my betrothed lost or wandering off. I slipped it on your clothing you so love to wear. I must say, the jungle does not do well for you princess.”

She tried not to hiss. How dare he! Like she was some kind of pet. And he went through her clothing?! He had promised her sleeping quarters were locked from all but her.

“Oh don’t pout princess. I found you didn’t I? We will get you all cleaned up when we leave this awful planet.”

She crossed her arms, her tails rattling in anger, “you had no right to put a tracker on me Captain. And I’ll have you know this planet is beautiful. Strange but beautiful.”

He waved his hand at her statement, brushing it off, “whatever it is, it will make a fine factory planet. I’ve already spotted a few natives we can use.”

This crossed a line and Ki’hanna snapped, “You will not! They are peaceful people. You will leave this planet be!”

“Oh come off your high horse princess. There is valuable resources here. The natives will be forced to either join our cause or die. Politics my dear. Don’t busy your pretty head with them.”

She stomped towards him, splashing water and mud on his boots as she crossed the thin river and he recoiled, grossed by the dirt mucking his outfit.

“My pretty head is just fine worrying about it you...you jerk!” She snapped, finally letting her tongue loose. She had been so proper to hold it around this pompous jerk, quietened by her fathers orders. But they were lost on a planet. Who was going to punish her now?

Well he was. He slapped her hard and she fell into the mud, her cheek stinging.

“Don’t you dare speak to me that way girl. I am your superior.”

Tears pricked her eyes. He had never hit her before.

“Your supposed to be my betrothed. Not my superior.”

He snorted, “You think that makes us equals. The only reasons we are getting married is your father wants a bigger army now and my father and I was more power, and you princess will gain your fathers full fleet when he passes. Don’t think your anything more than a pet in this game of men.”

He leaned down and grabbed her face roughly, squeezing her cheeks so she was forced to look at him, “A pretty pet that will suck my cock with that pretty mouth and give me heirs when I ask for them. Nothing more. Although right now your more of a drowned rat. I wouldn’t show you off to even the homeless on my planet.”

He let go, pushing her face away and she swallowed a sob, slowly getting back up, her tails, arms, and legs now covered in mud.

“Now. Come princess. Don’t think about running off again. You won’t get far. And you will not make us late for our departure.”

She had been so furious with him she almost didn’t realize what his words really meant and it suddenly clicked in, “wait! Your speaking as if you have a way off. Did your escape pod survive the landing?!”

He sneered, “one better my princess. I contacted my father and he has a ship heading to my coordinates. Luckily I have a tracker on my suit too, so I never get lost. Unlike some.”

The shock was all over her face but for different reason. There was a ship coming here? No! She had promised peace. As much as she wasn’t a fan of Sasha, and Terra’s clan did not want her, Kiha was a woman of her word. But he took her shock as something else.

“Your father was quite upset thinking you were dead. Wanted war. He had no way to find you. Luckily my tracker told me you were here too and that was enough to keep from a deadly war starting. Of course that doesn’t mean no one died. Our fathers are hunting down the bastards who attacked us and ending their miserable lives.”

Her stomach unclenched only to clench again. Millions wouldn’t die but now the clans here...

“They can’t come here!” She exclaimed, cutting him off, “Please! We need to find a way off this planet before they get here. Sebastian listen to me!”

His eyes narrowed and he raised his hand to smack her again, “I told you to call me Captain or your king. You do not have the privilege of my name yet.”

She flinched but still spoke, shaking, “we must-“

“They are coming here. I am not wasting my time trying to save your little friends.”

“It’s not that! It’s um,” she had to come up with a lie, “the natives here don’t like newcomers! And they control the beasts. If a ship landed they would attack and kill us all!”

He snorted, “our ships are much better equipped then some lizard people.”

“Please, it’ll be dangerous.”

“That’s enough princess. Theyll be here in a week and there is nothing you can do.”

“Please!-“

He slapped her again, so hard she felt the bruise under her skin.

“I said enough. Don’t make me hit you a third time. That is no way for us to start our marriage. They will come for us and there is nothing else about it. This tracker will keep you to me, and will keep them on track. And unless you have the power to break a fusion core-“

The tracker was sending them coordinates! Ki’hanna didn’t think. She reacted. She grabbed the tracker from his hand and smashed it against a rock, so hard the core burst and she burnt her hand, shrieking from the pain but smashing it again until the beeping died and the light on it faded. Before she could even look at him he grabbed her by an ear and she screamed in agony, her nerves in the thin membranes of her ears ten times more sensitive than even her tails.

“You bitch!”

He tossed her into the mud and raised a boot, stomping down on one of her tails, and the audible crack of bones could be heard for miles, followed by her higher agonizing screams as pain racked her body.

“You just destroyed our chance of going home in one piece!”

He raised his boot again, stomping down and breaking a second tail, her screams doubling as she rolled in the mud and begged him to stop.

“You must be punished and taught a lesson you little cunt. And then I’ll find a way off this planet with you in chains if I have to. We will get married. You will bear me a child with your halfbred body. And I will get your fathers fleets if I have to kill him and you to do so!”

Last edited:
Terra stayed on the Princess's tail...or tails. She noticed the male way before she did and stayed hidden as he came upon her. They seemed to be friends...or knew one another and while they spoke, Terra already didn't like the male. He was rotten to the core and the words she did understand out of their rapid speech were enough to tell her that this male was looking to make her and her kind slaves. Narrowing her eyes she looked back to her home. She'd have to tell her father and warn Sasha. Then she heard the slap ring out, whipping her head back to see the female looking stunned as the male had slapped her. Listening to the male as he spoke, she got that this male was calling more of his own here and that spelled trouble for her people.

Climbing down the tree she started to make her way home when yet another slap rang out then the screams started. Terra growled as she dropped to all fours and bolted for the male. Standing up she locked a hand around his neck and hoisted him right off of the ground, coming out of her stealth she opened her large mouth and bared a row of razor sharp teeth as she roared in his face. The hand on his neck was tight and her tail pinned his wrists above his head as he was trying to remove her hand. Terra stared at the male as she kept her fangs clearly in his line of sight. She knew attacking this male had already sealed her planet's fate in terms of fighting but she also knew something he didn't. Yes her clan was large, but not one spot on this planet was safe from those who sought to bring war.

Releasing his throat, she kept her tail on his wrists so that he was dangling a few feet off of the ground while Terra moved over to Kiha and looked over her tail and her ear. Seeing the break she hissed and turned her attention back to the male. Yanking him off of the tree she whipped him around and slammed his face right into the mud, planting her hand behind his head to really give him a snout full then gripped his hair and yanked his head up as she looked at him and spit in his face.
"Like hitting females eh? What happens when a female hits back?"
Looking up she spotted Sasha and smiled.

Sasha walked over seeing the male, seeing how pissed Terra was and then the damages done to the fox. Growling Sasha walked over and looked at the male.
"Want me to introduce him to Onyx?"
Terra shook her head then looked back at Kiha.
"Can you call for her?"
"You really think it's necessary?"
Terra just stared at Sasha and the female sighed, looking up she pulled a small flute from her pouch and blew a series of notes into it. As the sound echoed through the trees, Terra kept her hand locked in the male's hair and her tail pinning his body to the mud.

About two minutes went by and soon a pair of violet eyes were seen moving through the forest and a female standing about six feet tall came walking out. She was wearing an outfit that almost looked like a dress, but only her breasts were covered by the two straps of cloth, wrapping coming down from her shoulders to wrap around her waist then splitting off in a loin cloth manner. The female was covered in a mixture of soft furred arms and legs but her back and stomach as well as her neck was covered in light sandy colored scales. Two horns curled over her head as well, and a long tail for balance. The aura coming from the female was almost motherly with how gentle it was and when she saw Kiha she frowned.

Crouching beside the female she held her hands out, palms facing Kiha as she whispered a soft chant and soon a blue mist, much like the mist that Kyra had, swirled out of her hands and began softly stroking along Kiha's cheek, her ears and her tails. Like a warm breeze, the mist healed her injuries with ease. When she dropped her hands, the female smiled at Kiha then looked at the male.
"Take him to your father, Sasha, you need to inform your people as well. This will not end without violence unfortunately. This male is far too twisted as are his kin."
Terra nodded as she jerked the male up and Sasha used some sturdy vine from a tree to tightly bind the male's wrists behind his back, and his feet at the ankles. Terra then attached another vine to his ankles and dragged his ass like a sack of potatoes through the mud as she took him back to her clan's home.

Kyara looked at the female on the ground and kept her distance but smiled a warm smile.
"Are you feeling alright child? Does anything else hurt?"
Offering a hand she didn't make any move towards her, just offering her some help to stand.

“T-Terra?” Kiha choked out, the pain near inmeasurable. She didn’t stop her, didn’t even care to try. She had smelt and known Sebastian was dirty from the start but now she hated him.

Seeing Sasha too she groaned, not wanting to be seen like this and judged. She didn’t have time to wonder why she felt more comfortable around Terra, all she knew was her injuries had her trapped in the thick mud, covered near head to toe now and in pain.

“Terra,” she was trying to get her attention but no one paid her heed, other than to study her injuries. When the new female arrived Kiha flinched but this one felt much more calm and she had easy eyes, soft like her mothers. She whimpered as she started to chant and the pain began to melt away.

“Thank you,” she whispered, truly gratefully then tried again, “Terra please. I know we’re on bad terms but please. I fixed it.”

As Terra started carrying the Captain back to her clan she called out to her, desperate to get her point across, “They wont come! I stopped them! Terra they aren’t coming!”

She groaned, leaning in the mud, unsure if she was heard or not. She looked to the new female, beautiful in her own right but reminding her more of her mother than anyone else.

“Please. I need her to know. I did it. I stopped it.”

She held up her still burnt hand, offering her pain to the healer, and let out a choked sob, “I broke the fusion core. I killed his transmitter. They can’t find us. No one will find us.”

She had sealed her fate in doing that and she knew it. There was no escaping this planet now, the escape pods even if fixed couldn’t do it. And she was too scared to use her own comms unit. They knew she was alive and they would exact vengeance but then what? Her father had no excuse to go to war, his daughter was merely missing. And if Sebastian was right, their so called ally was so friendly after all.

But for now she was just thankful she had avoided bloodshed. All of it if she could help it.

“Please,” she asked again, “Terra must know.”

Sasha looked at the broken transmitter and sighed.

"You broke it yes, but whoever was getting the signal knows where the last signal came from, meaning that they'll come looking. You stopped it from giving them a pin point read, but they know what planet it is and a round about region to start looking. Either way, my guess is, someone is going to be coming sooner or later and if they're anything like that shit bag of a male...it will bring war here. Terra's clan is a neutral clan. Meaning they fight when they have to and trust me...they can fight. Orbital bombardment will ruin the planet's resources and risk killing you. So they'll have to send troops down. Getting soldiers on the ground is going to be a slaughter as Terra's clan are masters of stealth and ambush. Sure they'll loose a few of their own since they don't have the technology in their weapons but the fight is going to be brutal any ways."

Kyara nodded as she carefully healed Kiha's hand then looked at the female.
"I'm sure she heard you but as Sasha mentioned. You didn't stop the invasion...merely delayed it. Still, Sasha, go speak with Terra and inform her that the threat isn't imminent. We have some time to prepare."

Sasha nodded and left as Kyara looked at Kiha.
"Now. Let's momentarily forget about the problems around you. You're hungry and need to eat. Will you allow me to help you up or would you care to do this on your own? I read your mind, not your thoughts, more along the lines of your physical make up so I know about your tails and your disposition to being touched."

Kyara smiled as she still offered a hand to the female despite all of that.

Kiha took the hand and got the help up, murmuring, “thank you. It’s more about permission...”

She was upset that her attempts hadn’t fixed all and she was scared. She didn’t want a war here. The people were peaceful. And she didnt want to ruin these beautiful lands. True, she wasn’t used to the jungle and found it dirty, but she could admire its beauty from its vibrancy and color. She watch Sasha disappear and sighed. She was truly thankful Terra had been in the right place at the right time, not know she had been spied on, but she hadn’t wanted her efforts to come from Sasha’s tongue.

She’ll likely downplay it.

Her stomach growled loudly and reminded her of what this new woman had said. Kiha was indeed hungry.

“I am. I haven’t eaten in three days,” she admitted, embarrassed, “where I come from I didn’t have to find food and I’ll be honest, I am grateful for that though now at a disadvantage as I don’t know how to gather more than berries.”

She looked down at her filthy body and wanted to cry then looked up sharply, “you can do that? I...I wish more could. I’ve alienated myself and I don’t know how to...to not. I’m cold and I’m hungry and I feel so confused, and I just wanted to go home but now I have no home because I betrayed my betrothed and my father and and-“

She started to cry, not knowing what else to say. It was all spilling from her lips, days worth of thoughts coming forth as she was at her limit of stuff she could suppress.

Back
Top Bottom