Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Worlds Collide RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Kyara smiled as she listened to the female venting and while she was crying, it was good to get it out rather than hold it in. Holding her hand up she smiled and held her hand out.
"Come. Let's get you cleaned up and fed. For now, you'll stay with me in my home."
She said as she carefully walked Kiha with her through the forest. Holding Kiha's hand, after it was offered to her, she stroked her thumb along Kiha's hand so that she could calm the female while leading her up a steep path to a cavern in the side of a mountain. Once inside, the cavern was lit by candles to offer a soft light and light warmth. There was an actual bed deep in the cave, furs stacked on top of one another with a bed frame carved out of wood.

A few dressers as well, and the hard stone floor was covered by soft fur pelts. Showing Kiha to yet another hot spring she motioned to a dresser.
"When you're done bathing, pick something from there to wear. It's best to let me clean your clothing and remove that dreadful tracker."
She said as she allowed Kiha to clean herself as well as dress in something new. Kyara then handed her an actual brush with soft bristles for her soft fur.

"Here."
She said as she walked over to Kiha with a plate and a hand made fork. On the plate was cooked meats, some vegetables and fruit with a cup of water as well.
"I've lived here for a long time and while I do enjoy the simple life that Terra and her clan have, I do enjoy some utilities like forks, a bed and clothing."
She said as she smiled and sat on a handmade chair as she let the female eat and relax.

"Terra is a good female, she's just confused by your reactions to her being so close. I'll explain things to her a bit clearer but you need to remember that this is normal behavior for them. Acting how you would like them to is alien to them, so it's not going to happen over night."

Ki’hanna followed the tall woman, sniffling and wiping her tears away as they trekked through the forest towards a new cave, comforted by the soft touch of her hand in hers. Inside she was surprise to see actual furniture like a home. She continued to follow though into a hot spring where she looked relieved.

“Thank you uh...I never got your name,” she blushed, “I will be out soon.”

She bathed quickly this time, happy to find soaps and scrub herself down, then dried, brushed her tails with the new brush and the comb Kyra had gifted her and found clean clothes. They showed a fair amount of skin like her others, but the climate here was rather hot. She pulled on one identical to the woman’s and returned to the main room to find cooked food with a fork.

“Thank you,” she repeated, sitting down as her stomach rumbled, as she began to eat, “its delicious.”

She looked up between bites as it was explained again how Terra and her people didn’t understand. Kiha knew that, but she wasn’t trying to be rude. It hurt. By clear example of Sebastian’s treatment of her. The Captain has broken so many bones in her two tails she was surprised this healer had fixed them so fast. But didn’t doubt she knew how many bones she had fixed and how vulnerable Kiha was.

“Thank you. For...trying to help me. Can you send a message to Terra for me? Just a thank you. She probably doesn’t care much after she kicked me out of her camp, but she saved my life back there. He would have killed me. If not today...soon enough.”

Smiling, the older female rest her chin in her hand.
"You seem to be confused as to Terra's mind. If she hated you, she wouldn't have protected you or been watching over you for the last few days. Yes she sent you to your pod, but she's been keeping an eye on you for days now, keeping things from attacking you and just watching to make sure you were somewhat safe. Still, I will deliver a message for you."

Smiling again she leaned back in her chair.
"The main difference between you two is a cultural difference and a communication issue. If those two issues could be solved, I'm sure you'd like Terra quite a bit more."
They had to work on the communication thing first and foremost. The culture thing would work itself out with that. Opening her hands she whispered into her hands as a blue mist formed, taking the shape of a bird. Lifting her hands, the bird flew off and Kyara smiled.
"Terra should be getting the message soon. Also, my name is Kyara. Forgive my lack of manners but your health was paramount before offering my name."

She said as she winked then looked at the bed.
"Terra will be around later tonight I'm sure. In the mean time, take a nap. You need to calm your mind and heart. Crying and mental stress takes a lot out of you. I'll be here when you wake."

Kyara. Pretty name.

“It’s close to Kyra’s. Terras, we, daughter.”

Thinking about that only made her think Terra was more taken than people let on. Adoptive or not, Terra was busy being a mother. How was she free spirited at all? Kiha wanted to have kids but not anymore time soon in her long life, still so young with so littler experience. Although if the prince had his way she’d have no life at all. Just breeding and death.

She was surprised to find out Terra had been watching her though. Was that motherly instinct or was she just soft hearted? It was still genuinly nice.

“Thank you for sending it. I didn’t know. A nap...a nap sounds good. Your so kind.”

She looked around, expecting a spare room like in Terra’s cave, and had to ask, “where can I sleep?”

Kyara smiled and motioned to her bed.
"There. I don't need to sleep. It's comfortable and warm."
She said as she made herself comfortable on the chair and reached into a shelf, grabbing a book from her mother. She'd read it countless times but it was still a nice read when she was bored or just missing her original home.

Letting the female sleep, she read her book and relaxed. When the sun began to set, she looked up from her book to see Terra standing in the cave entrance. She looked a lot calmer now as she walked over to Kyara and bowed her head. Kyara smiled and waved her off. Since her mother's arrival several centuries ago, all of the life on the planet thought of them as a sort of Deity or something. Still, it was nice that she was able to play negotiator when things were getting too out of hand...like now.

"How is she?"
Kyara smiled as she motioned to the bed.
"She's fine. Resting. What did your father say?"
"He's imprisoned the male. Our warriors are getting ready as well as moving our infants and elderly to our underground homes. They're not as comfortable but they're safe."
Kyara nodded as she looked over at Kiha.

"Kiha. My dear, time to wake up. You need to eat again and keep yourself hydrated."
She said as she handed Terra the plate of food and the cup of water. Terra walked over to Kiha and she was actually dressed this time. A loin cloth and what looked like a tube top, just something to cover her breasts. She obviously felt uncomfortable in it as she kept moving the top and looking down at the loin cloth since she wasn't used to the feeling. However, Kyara's message told her to wear something over her privates for Kiha's sake. Setting the plate and cup on a small table beside the bed, Terra backed up and looked over Kiha just to make sure her injuries were in fact healed.

Kiha blushed, having never slept in a bed owned by another but thanked her and crawled in, happy to find it soft and comfortable and was almost instantly out.

Kiha slept restfully till she heard a voice calling her to wake. Her brow wrinkled adorably and her tails lashed around her sides and legs as if to wave the voice off, but slowly she did wake, blinks her clear gold eyes as she yawned, flashing her sharp canines.

She blinked twice, focusing and noticing Terra with a start. Not a bad one. She jumped then scrambled to sit up, rubbing her eyes.

“You are here. I...I stopped him,” she promised, not sure if why Terra was here but thankful all the same. She kept her sentences short, “He’s bad. I’m not like him. I tried to stop him.”

She looked to Kyara for help, “How do I say I’m sorry for his actions in her tongue?”

She wanted to communicate. She was fearful the Captains terrible decisions would seal her fate with his and she had to get across that she had promised peace and meant it.

Kyara smiled at the young one's willingness to learn and giggled.
"Her tongue is very difficult. Your tongue is flat and wide, you are not able to pronounce most of their words because of this. Also, a lot of their language is also based in body language, hand gestures and of course, touch. She understands you. It's good to use short sentences like you are. Too fast and she'll get lost."
Kyara then spoke in Terra's language, motioning her hands, rubbing her chest where her heart was and offering a smile, while touching the small of Terra's back.

Terra then looked at Kiha and nodded.
"We know. You smell different. Chief wishes you stay here. Safe. Away from the male. Also, can't know our hiding place, not safe for the civilians."
Which did make sense from a logical leaders point of view. She was a member of the race who would be coming and IF for some reason she told where they lived, they'd be done for.

"They're not alienating you per say, it's mainly for the safety of their clan. You don't agree with the others of your race but you are one of their own so the trust only goes so far. You haven't shown any loyalty to their clan, thus they'll be friendly but you won't be permitted in their sanctuary."
Kyara said as she sighed. She understood the reasoning but it was still a little harsh, needed but harsh. Terra then reached into a little pouch on her hip and pulled a blue gem from it, setting it on the table.

"Kyra sends best wishes. Healing gem. Will heal if hurt."
She said as she motioned to the gem and Kyara smiled.
"That young hatchling is very talented with spirit magic, it's deeply rooted in her blood and she holds a strong connection with the spirits around her."
She said as she smiled then looked at Terra.

"What now?"
"We prepare. Sasha's armies are also preparing. We warned other clans as well. They are also preparing."
Kyara nodded as she knew some of those clans would be itching for a fight so these new comers were in for one hell of a welcoming party.

Ki’hanna looked disappointed we couldn’t communicate better but understood, and was thankful Kyara translated. She still looked disappointed at being told she would stay, but was it any different than living in the pod? At least here had a bed, though she wasn’t prepared to sleep with Kyara by any means. But it’s all she had. Once Sebastian outted her she’d be an enemy to his state, and possibly even her own. Although she was still it royal blood, so when her father died, like it or not, the kingdom was hers.

If she ever made it back.

Nodding, she made it clear she wouldn’t ask for more. She kept with a simple, “Thank you.”

She took the gem, looking at it and smiled. That child was sweet. She hoped she wouldn’t get hurt in this mess.

“I’m sorry,” she repeated, looking at them both, “I didn’t choose to fall here, but I’m still sorry. I tried. I tried.”

Terra looked at her for a long moment then looked at Kyara who smiled and nodded.
"She's going to speak in her own tongue, I will translate."
Terra walked over to Kiha and got just about two feet away, moving her arms, keeping her expression soft while occasionally frowning, a few smiles here and there as well. Her tone was soft and her words were more hisses and clicks than actual sentences. Kyara then began speaking.

"While you are a very strange alien, I'm not mad at you. Yes you annoy me with your outbursts and your constant reminder of not liking to be touched, it's not something I hate you for. Was the situation reversed...I have a feeling your kind would out me in a heartbeat or try to enslave me judging from what I heard from the male. You did try and I appreciate that. However, what's done is done and all we can do now is prepare. I asked for you to stay here because it is safe. I would like to get to know you better, but every time I do, you shrink away. It makes it very difficult to do anything. You asked for space, I gave it and you got upset. You are very confusing. When your mind is clear and you know what you want, let me know. Till then, stay here. It's safe."

Terra backed away and looked at Kyara who nodded and smiled.
"Is there anything you'd like to tell her? I can translate for you."

Kiha listened carefully nodding and looking guilty. When Kyara asked if she wanted to say something back.

“Tell her I’m sorry. Tell her...I’ve lived a very isolated life, and while there has always been people around me I’ve still felt alone. I’m used to it. But I’m not used to, uh, socializing I guess the normal way. And it’s not about touching it’s about permission. I was...how to say it easily, I was taught touching is for family and lovers only. My father hasn’t hugged me since I was eight, when my mother died. I am not used to it. And I am sensitive. My tails. They are...private.”

She was using hand motions too, letting kyara translate.

“I do not mean to be frustrating. I just need time to learn.”

Kyara smiled as she translated for Terra and after she was done, Terra stayed where she was but she leaned down, bumping her snout against Kiha's forehead, the bump was like any other bump she'd given to Kyra. Only there was a slight movement in her lips which made it more of a kiss to the forehead rather than a small bump. Pulling her head back Terra smiled, saying something in her own language before she looked to Kyara and nodded, leaving the cave as it was getting dark and she needed to get home. Kyara giggled and shook her head as she looked to Kiha.

"So you know, that little phrase she said before leaving was 'get over it.' She gave you a simple reassuring kiss. Something to keep in mind about Terra, she's still fairly young at heart, if she can tease you...she will. All in good fun of course. Now, I can help you learn more about their culture at a slower and more tolerable pace if you wish? May help soak up some of the boredom I'm sure you'll face. I can also make you a bed so that you can have somewhat of your own space."

Kiha blinked in surprise, looking so shocked she didn’t even move till Terra left. When Kyara finally spoke a red heat filled her cheeks and she looked down to her lap.

“That would be nice to learn yes. and a bed of my own would be more comfortable. I don’t want to steal yours though you have a fine bed.”

She was a little distracted as Kyara could tell.

Kyara smiled a slow sly smile as she walked over to the female and giggled.
"Oh. Someone seems to have enjoyed that little touch. Well, I'll get to work on your bed tonight. We've still got some time and you need to finish eating."
She said as she winked, walking out of the cave to get some good wood pieces. When she came back, she worked the wood with her spirit magic, carving into the wood to make floral designs as well as moving the large pieces with ease thanks to the magic. Moving Kiha's bed into a separate 'room' where she could have her own space.

While she did this, she spoke to Kiha about the clans of the planet, how there were over 100 clans over the planet and almost all of them were completely neutral but if something posed a threat to the planet, they'd all unify to remove the threat. She then spoke about Terra's clan, mainly their back ground and some of their customs.

When it got later in the evening Kiha was told that her bed was finished and sure enough, she had her own bed complete with a pile of soft fur pelts and a fur comforter to keep her warm.

When morning came the following day, Kyara gave Kiha breakfast, then taught her more about Terra's clan as well as showed her where some of the better fruits were near her cave, where a good place to get fresh water was, and she even offered to teach Kiha how to fish if she wanted to be a little more self sufficient.
"Or we could ask Terra to teach you? She's a very talented hunter."
Kyara brought up Terra directly mainly to see how Kiha would react since she had reacted so amusingly the night before.

Kiha blushed harder. And looked away.

That night she got to sleep in her own bed. She learned what she could about the clans, Kyara being a good teacher. She slept better that night than she had in the past three days and in the morning she ate, bathed, and learned.

When it came to fishing, Kiha didn’t know the first step in it. She was going to ask for help when Terra came up and a creeping blush returned, remembering the touch last night. No one had touched her like that.

“If...you think she’d be a better teacher,” she murmured, blushing

Kyara smiled. Well Kyara could train her just as well as Terra, BUT it wouldn't be nearly as amusing. She really was evil at times, but bettering the relationship with those two would prove useful to the two of them.

"I do. She is just as skilled with fishing and hunting as I am, more so since she does it every day and I only do it once a week."
She said as she smiled and made another wisp bird to get a hold of Terra. About an hour later, Terra came into the cave dressed the same as last time and still picking at her clothing as it wasn't the most comfortable thing for her. Walking in, Terra smiled a bit and motioned out.

"Come. Let's go fish."
She said as she stood at the mouth of the cave. She'd be taking Kiha to the lake that was closest to Kyara's home just so she knew where it was.

Ki’hanna didn’t say no. She continued to learn from Kyara until Terra arrived to take her fishing. Kiha was calm by the time she arrived and got up to follow, her tails swooshing calmly in the air and waved at Kyara.

“I’ll be back. Thank you Kyara.”

She turned and smiled softly at Terra, saying hello then following her down to the nearest lake, curious how fishing worked. As a princess she hadn’t learnt any of these survivor skills, though Kyara was helping teach her now.

Terra got to the shore of the lake and looked at Kiha, stopping she held up her hand and balled her fist, lifting two fingers.
"Two ways."
She said as she motioned to a loose branch on the ground.
"Sharpen...strike."
She said as she thrust her arm forward like she was holding a spear and stabbing something.
"Or. Come."

Moving into the water about waist high she looked at Kiha and held up a hand.
"Touch?"
When she was given permission, she stood beside Kiha and took her hand in her own. Holding Kiha's hand over the water so that her skin was just barely touching the water, Terra smiled.
"Listen...feel...wait."
She said as she stood beside Kiha and did the same, closing her eyes and standing perfectly still till her hand shot into the water and soon she lifted a fish out of the water as her claws had pierced the fish's body to kill it.

Tossing the fish onto the shore she smiled.
"Have to feel. Keep hand just on top of the water...so no splashing."
She said as she stood just a bit behind Kiha and slid her hand around Kiha's waist, her other hand resting over Kiha's hand as it was on the water's surface. Standing perfectly still she waited then squeezed Kiha's side. When the female's hand jerked, her hand seemed to move down and thus she'd caught the fish.
"Good!"

Kiha stood at the edge of the water and watched, in small flatskin shoes Kyara had lent her. She hesitated for a moment than gave Terra her hand, taking a step into the water and keeping her tails up, so they wouldn’t get wet.

She watched and marvelled at Terras skill, trying to mimic the motion with her hand in the air, her nails claws too. She tried to rest her hand on the water like Terra did, only to be shown how, Terras hand holding hers and showing. She blushed instantly as her other hand held Kiha’s waist to keep her still, but she didn’t panic, reminding herself she had given permission. Just..,no one had ever touched her waist before, not even by accident. She focused though, watching for the fish as her tails tried not to touch Terra, curling to one side. When it came into reach Terra squeezed and Kiha hand jerked into the water, catching the fish and jerking back, holding it triumphantly in her claws.

“I did it!” She exclaimed, looking more excited than she probably should about a fish, but she had never caught her own meal before. She felt accomplished in something, “Terra look! I did it!”

Terra smiled at how she was so excited and pointed to Kiha's face.
"First smile."
She said as she bumped her muzzle against Kiha's forehead once more but she didn't linger, just a small peck on her skin before walking to the shore and grabbing the other fish. Using her claw she cut into the belly of the fish and took a moment to pull the guts and useless things out, tossing them back into the lake for the more predatory fish.

"Come."
She said as she showed Kiha how to gut her fish as well as get the meat from the fish. Using a nice sized leaf to let the meat rest she motioned back to the cave and lead Kiha back to her current home. Kyara set up a fire and got the sticks ready as Terra showed Kiha how to put the meat on the sticks and how to set them down so that they could cook fully without burning.

When they were done, Terra motioned to the stick and made the gesture that she should blow first before biting.
"She wants you to make sure you don't burn your tongue. Also, eat up. This is your first personal hunt. Food always tastes better when you get it for yourself. The sense of accomplishment is very strong."
Kyara said as she and Terra sat back munching on some fruit.

Terra was speaking in her own language and fussing about the clothing which had Kyara giggling as she pat Terra's head like she was just a child, which made Terra's cheeks puff out in a pout.

Kiha blushed, looking away. She couldn’t help the smile. She felt victorious.

Following Terra out of the water she grimaced at the guts, not wanting to do the same to the fish. She allowed Terra to clean it out then followed her back to Kyara’s. By the time the fire was going and the food was cooking Kiha was hungry but she was also enjoying watching Terra and Kyara interact. She could tell Terra was complaining about the clothes but Kiha thought she looked pretty in them.

“Tell her they look just fine,” aloha asked Kyara to translate, then readvised, “I mean beautiful. She still looks beautiful.”

She thought it was a simple compliment, not thinking more into it.

Kyara looked at Kiha and smiled as she looked back and spoke to Terra, telling her that Kiha thought she looked beautiful. Terra glanced over at Kiha for a moment then looked down at herself before a slight blush touched her cheeks which made Kyara giggle as she leaned back in her chair then looked up to see that it was already fairly dark outside.

Speaking to Terra, she told the female to stay the night because it was so dark, which Terra agreed to since this area of the jungle was pretty dangerous at night. The beasts stayed away from Kyara's home but anything outside of the cavern was very dangerous. Kyara made a bedding of furs for Terra to sleep on then looked over at Kiha as she ate.

"So? Tastes good doesn't it?"
She said as Terra laid out on the furs and stretched out on her back, angling her head so that she could watch Kiha while still staying comfortable.

Kiha was busy eating and didn’t see the blush, else she would blush herself. Only Kyara knew all. She kept eating as Kyara started to make a bed on the floor and Kiha gave her a look.

“She is staying?”

They explained and she nodded, resuming eating. She finished her fish and nodded, wiping her mouth clean, “Excellent. Probably best I’ve had. Thank you terra.”

Terra smiled and winked before nestling herself into the furs and getting herself ready to sleep. Kyara walked over to her own bed, which was only a few feet from where Terra was and slipped into her own bed.
"Best get some sleep. Sleeping after a full belly is the best sleep."
She said as she pulled some of her furs over her body.

Terra looked over to Kiha.
"Sleep sweet."
She said as she closed her eyes so that she could relax her mind and fall asleep easier.

Ki’hanna nodded, got up, and crawled into her own bed Kyara had made, in her own separate little space apart from the other two. It helped her feel a little more comfort of privacy. She curled her tails around herself, cuddling into the thick fur hearing and seeing Terras goodnight.

“Good night.”

That night she had nightmares of Sebastian, of him calling an army down and destroying this beautiful world, slaughtering all the life on it, and all the beautiful creatures. She tossed and turned in her bed, moaning and crying out for him to stop. She could see Kyra, Terra, and Kyara in her dream and tried to protect them, only to watch them burn.

“No!” She cried out, waking up covered in sweat, clinging to her hair, shaking.

Naturally, the scream had in fact woken Kyara and Terra who were both standing in front of her when she finally snapped out of her dream. Kyara grabbed some fresh water for Kiha while Terra sat down on the bed beside Kiha. Holding her hand up she smiled.
"Touch."
With that said, she slid her arm behind Kiha and pulled her so that Kiha could lay her head on Terra's shoulder.

Stroking her back, right between her shoulders, Terra simple held onto Kiha and offered some physical comfort while keeping everything mild in comparison to how she normally touched.
"Here, drink this. If you will accept my suggestion...let Terra lie next to you. Having someone else next to you may help."

Kyara said as she smiled while Terra bumped her snout against Kiha's temple, she wasn't saying anything or moving to touch anywhere other than where she was currently.
"Never know till you try."

Back
Top Bottom