Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

UK based roleplayers directory!

I’m a 41 year old from the UK usually can rp during the day and some evenings please read my postings for roleplay ideas. Also interested in setting up a group roleplay for UK people? Or people active in UK time zones.

I'm not in the UK but I'm within an hour of the timezone. So I'm going to sneak in here for the sake of meeting sexy people who will actually be online when I am. x

Hello, everyone. Returning to Blue Moon after a hiatus, it's great to see this little thread I started has attracted some attention. I wonder if anyone might be interested in discussing ideas with me? The main point to note is that I prefer roleplaying via instant messenger/chat, and have a few different chat clients available to facilitate this. Please do PM me if a chat-based roleplay interests you, and we can go from there!

Another UK person here (Edinburgh), I'm...well, I'm now into my 40s and male, with the strangest tendency for scoring as female on psych tests, playing females online and hetro RL tendencies. I like latex, high style and imagination - and pony girls.

I suffer - term used deliberately - from ADHD and a (perscribed) dependency on opiates causing sleep apena, which I'm waiting for the NHS to take seriously - in practice, it means I don't work, I'm usually exhausted, and about the one certain thing to give me a dopamine hit is ERP. Suffice to say, given my partner caught Corvid twice in the last two years... it's been an arse, and - as I'm sure everyone else has experienced, we've all withdrawn a little into our own worlds. So my long term partners have become busy, or parents (!?! We have four lizards, that counts?!) etc and I've come to see I'm going to need to meet new people.

I've been on this site before, but meeting new people isn't exaclty my forte, but life takes you to the strangest of places... so here I am...

I've just come across this page on Blue moon so I thought that I would say "Hello" to my fellow role-playing Brits. I'm in South east England. Feel free to check out my post and message me if you see something you like.

DT

Another Brit, born and raised here. Experienced, literate and collaborative RPer here, with a litany of smut-based storytelling behind me now. Delighted to see a thread looking for that quite-so-rare species of RPer: a British one. Have a look at my requests, linked below for an indication of what I like. I'd be even more delighted if you reach out to collaborate on a story with me.

SD

Hi,

New player here, and from the deepest South West (Cornwall).

I'm usually around during the weekends and evenings.

Laters...

Uk female 42 now an roleplayed for 20 plus years online.
I lead a vanilla life and explore my dark fantasies here.
Say hello!

Older guy, UK based, interested in all kinds of RPs. Much more interetsed in the journey than the destination. I like something that's interesting and intense.

Melone, 27 from the East Midlands! I’m always happy to meet more fellow UK players.

If anyone would like to discuss ideas feel free to add me on Discord: roleplaygirl#9442 - I should mention that I'm not interested in writing sex scenes, preferring fade-to-black, but happy to share ideas or hear some of yours too.

Back
Top Bottom