Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

UK based roleplayers directory!

One more for the UK-ish timezones here. Am brand new so I don't have a thread or a profile, yet.

Welcome to the site! It's loads of fun and without a doubt, you'll find what you're looking for 😊

That's the best thing, you get to discover it through various threads, posts and find a whole range of kinks and meet like-minded people

Hi all,

Sometimes, in my experience, RP can work best when your partner is in a similar time zone. So I'd like to create this thread as a way for British roleplayers to find others in the UK, whether it be for chat or RP. Unless of course there's already a way to search users by location, in which case I'll happily remove this thread.

What is suggest is, each person replies to the thread to say hi, then hopefully we'll have an easy to find list of UK based people. Perhaps friends from other timezones may like to set up similar threads? Or, maybe timezones don't affect your playing, in which case please ignore this thread!

To start things off, I'm Lucia, 31 at the time of writing, and from London. Hope to hear from some fellow Brits soon!
Hi all,

Sometimes, in my experience, RP can work best when your partner is in a similar time zone. So I'd like to create this thread as a way for British roleplayers to find others in the UK, whether it be for chat or RP. Unless of course there's already a way to search users by location, in which case I'll happily remove this thread.

What is suggest is, each person replies to the thread to say hi, then hopefully we'll have an easy to find list of UK based people. Perhaps friends from other timezones may like to set up similar threads? Or, maybe timezones don't affect your playing, in which case please ignore this thread!

To start things off, I'm Lucia, 31 at the time of writing, and from London. Hope to hear from some fellow Brits soon!
Hi all,

A very valid point Lucia - remember our friends in EU too

Yes EU people very welcome too and even non-EU European people. But if the Scottish independence thing was bad we shouldn't talk about Brexit. 😅
Best not talk about the B word...come here to escape all that ugly stuff..I refer to similar time zones as UK so of course yor a right! - there are many non Europeans who fit and are welcome too ..with you all the way!

It's an older thread, but it checks out.

I'm a UK based roleplayer, though its been a while since I did forum-based shenanigans. Hello!

Checking in from England, where things continue to be a monty python sketch!

Glad to see I'm far from the only Brit

Hello, fellow Brit here, also trying not to use the B-word, the C word and the CV-words.

Loving my short time here already.

HNY2021

How is everyone coping with lockdown? Did people here find the kind of roleplay partners they were looking for?

It brought back severe depression that I haven't experienced in years and thought I was over. And I know that it has seriously affected the health of two of my friends. It's not natural to live like this.

I have literally nothing positive to say about the lockdowns.

Wahey! Welcome fellow Brit :) hope you enjoy your time on here. There's everything you can think of to roleplay and if it isn't there, create a thread and see who bites. Happy roleplaying!

Hello from London! I'm a 27-year-old (exhausted) civil servant. Not looking for a roleplay at the moment but I couldn't resist saying hi :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom