Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

UK based roleplayers directory!

Yeah....my accent isn't very scottish. I watched too much American TV as a kid and well my accent became slightly warped(It's not as bad as it use to be but I've been trying to at least sound more British)

I know right? Who gave the Scottish the internet? I'mjokingpleasedon'tleaveusScotlandweloveyou!

British here, Northern England. Friend to Scotland. My hair is evidence.

I know right? Who gave the Scottish the internet? I'mjokingpleasedon'tleaveusScotlandweloveyou!

British here, Northern England. Friend to Scotland. My hair is evidence.

If Scotland leaves the UK, England is fucked. Excuse my French. Scotland has all the oil. And to have to buy it from the US, that's going to cost England.

If Scotland leaves the UK, England is fucked. Excuse my French. Scotland has all the oil. And to have to buy it from the US, that's going to cost England.

There are plenty reasons why Scotland leaving the UK would be bad but this isn't the place to discuss them. I came to make a dumb joke and announce that I am indeed another British roleplayer.

Welcome all Scottish girls. Boys too. With your accent you will always be appreciated whatever your views on Scottish independence or Brexit. But let's keep politics out of it.

It's nice to see so many UK people here now. For a long time I couldn't find anyone from the UK on here.
Yes it's best not to get into the Scottish independence debate, it's a bit of a touchy subject here.

Back
Top Bottom