Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

UK based roleplayers directory!

lucia_petrovska

Planetoid
Hi all,

Sometimes, in my experience, RP can work best when your partner is in a similar time zone. So I'd like to create this thread as a way for British roleplayers to find others in the UK, whether it be for chat or RP. Unless of course there's already a way to search users by location, in which case I'll happily remove this thread.

What is suggest is, each person replies to the thread to say hi, then hopefully we'll have an easy to find list of UK based people. Perhaps friends from other timezones may like to set up similar threads? Or, maybe timezones don't affect your playing, in which case please ignore this thread!

To start things off, I'm Lucia, 31 at the time of writing, and from London. Hope to hear from some fellow Brits soon!

Hello, I'm Kas, 33 and I'm from Scotland. For me rpers from UK are so rare, when I see them, I grab them at once or try to have a conversation with them.

Same here! I'm currently based in Spain but was born in the UK and still have a similar time schedule and often visit around Suffolk for all kinds of reasons. Frank, currently 27, and always up for people with a similar time-zone.

I'm from France, just very similar. I'll roleplay with any nice writer though but there's something to not having such a big time diff.

I'm from France, just very similar. I'll roleplay with any nice writer though but there's something to not having such a big time diff.

That's a very good point! I'm sorry, I should have included others from nearby time zones. Welcome!

I'm also in the UK, so happy to be added to any potential list.

Not British, but UK based. Filthy 23 years old immigrant, last spotted stealing jobs in London.

Back
Top Bottom