Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double shift~me and Raziel99

He was starting to get annoyed at himself for not being able to get off. He could barely feel it, to be honest, and he was as stiff as a board, a good, long, thick length bobbing out form the pants and kimono. His eyes still closed as he envisioned her.

"Enjoying yourself?" came Tifas surprising voice as she stood at the doorway of the shower, arms crossed........a little smile on her face. She wasn't mad or anything. The smile on her face was the kind that a person got when they caught someone doing something embarassing and were trying not to laugh.

Auron's hand stopped as his eyes shot open, a look like 'oh, shit' going over his face for a moment before his hands moved and covered himself, pulling the kimono over his member, though it tented somewhat. "Haha." His voice was low, embarassed but still proud. "I'm fine..."

"I can see that." Tifa replied, biting her lip to keep from laughing and embarassing him further.

"I guess we think alike." she said, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink when she thought back to how she almost did the same in the shower.

He couldn't help but smirk when he heard that. "Then, why don't you come over here and help me, and I'll help you."

"And if I don't? Will you hold me down and ravage poor little me?" Tifa asked, smiling suggestively as she casually started to walk towards him, pulling her towel apart so that he dropped away when she reaching the bed, fully nude in front of him now.

He couldn't help but laugh softly at her words, his head turning more to watch her move to him, watching her pull the towel off of her form, and biting his lip at her beautiful nude body. "Nah, even if i wasn't wounded to a bed, I'm not the type for that."

Auron shifted his body, his hand reaching out to run over her side and her leg before moving up, gently playing with her breast.

"Good, cause I'm a sucker for slow and sensual." Tifa replied, smiling at his hand, gently grasping it as if she was going to stop him..........but she just interlocked her fingers with his before crawling on the bed and straddling his waist. Of course, she was extra careful. Not wanting to risk opening his wound just so she could get some.

He smiled as her fingers laced through his, watching her move slowly to straddle him. His hands moved and gently rubbed her nipples, watching for her reaction. "Shouldn't you help me out of my pants and kimono before straddling me?" His voice was soft but teasing as his eyes were on hers.

Tifa just smiled at him, laughing lightly before sliding down his body, doing as he had suggested, tugging down his large kimono and dropping it next to the bed before starting to pull his pants down. Since he had been having some fun with himself earlier, she didn't have to worry about undoing them.

He watched her slide down, and he picked up his hips to help her. They dropped down as she pulled his pants off, waiting for her to straddle him again.

With him naked now as well, minus his bandages, she began to kiss her way back up, going up his leg and thigh, intentionally teasing him by veering away from his manhood when she neared it, sitting up when she reached his waist again.

"Any other helpful suggestions?" Tifa asked, rubbing her hands over his chest, enjoying just how tone and muscular he was.

((I've gotta head out. I may be on a tiny bit later tonight, but it's doubtful.))

He let out a soft moan as her lips kissed near his manhood, feeling it brush over her shoulder before she sat up, his eyes locking on hers. "Yes. You can move up here so I can please you." He said.

(thats ok)

"Oh, are you sure you can handle doing that in your condition? Perhaps all your strength should be saved for the main event." Tifa replied, laughing lightly. She didn't really mind doing either. Just, never hurt to joke around and tease.

"Yes, I am fairly certain." His smile was teasing, waiting for her to move up so he could please her.

"If you so." Tifa replied, laughing a bit as she slid further up his body, coming to a stop with her pussy above his head while she lightly gripped the head board.

(ha, i broke 4k XD)

He smiled as she moved up, putting her wet core in front of him. His arms wrapped around her legs, holding her to him, pulling her closer to his mouth. His tongue flicked up her whole length of her lips for a moment, before his fingers spread her lips, showing her soaked entrance and clit. His tongue flicked to her clit, flicking over it slowly.

((That you did. I also moved up to 12. Watch out.........or I'll take over.^_^))

Tifa leaned her head back and moaned loud. He sure wasn't taking it slow. He was going right full force at her. Not like she minded. Screw teasing, she wanted the good stuff.

(-.- i would wait to double your post count before saying that. I made almost 1k posts in 2 weeks.)

He smiled as he heard her moan, and he decided to try something. His tongue went down after a flick, swirling around her hot entrance before flicking up. He did that a few times before going back to her clit, flicking it fast.

((Well duh. Just making an impossible to come true joke is all.^_^ I don't RP near that much. Considering how off and on I am all day and end up missing my partners alot. Back when I had access to a computer at night, maybe, as alot of my partners get on then.))

Tifa gave him a good sign, which was just a very loud moan, along with a little rock of her hips against his face. She couldn't beleive how good this was. Sure, she had had sex before and been eaten out before, but not like this. It had just started, and she was already enjoying it more than a number of past lovers.

Her moans made him smile. How his lips wrapped around her clit, gently sucking it into his mouth as his tongue flicked wildly on it, lips moving along its sides.

Tifa was clinging unbelievably tightly to the headboard. Actually leaving a few little scratches where her nails were digging in. God, was he good. She bit her bottom lip as he pleasured her further. Not to keep from moaning, but to help in holding back her soon approaching orgasm. She wanted this amazing pleasure to last as long as possible.

He smiled as he heard her moans stop, knew that she was close. His mouth let go of her clit, tongue sliding down to her entrance. He swirled it around there before thrusting it in, doing short, fast thrusts with it.

Tifa left long claw marks in the wood now. He sure wasn't making easy for her. She held back as long as she could, but with those short little thrusts, she just couldn't take it anymore. Arching her back, thrusting her chest in the air and damn near ripping chunks out of the headboard, she tossed her head back and cried out in pleasure, he juices flowing to her lover beneath her.

He smiled as she came, his tongue sliding her oncoming juices into his mouth. "Mmm..." He moaned softly, sending one last flick up to her clit before letting his head fall back.

Back
Top Bottom