Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double shift~me and Raziel99

He smiled as he heard her moan, and his fingers rubbed faster on her clit before his head bent down, tongue flicking wildly on her clit. his hand went down from her clit to her entrance, a finger rimming around it before sliding halfway in, doing slow, shallow thrusts. His other hand went up, pushing one of her hands away and playing with her breast.

Rikku was glad to let him take charge, her arms resting next to her as he began to finger her.

"More.......more........" she moaned out, almost pleaded as she writhed against his pleasuring, never having felt anything so amazing.

He smiled at her begging, his lips wrapping around her clit and gently sucking as his tongue flicked wildly. His finger thrusted faster in her, not going deeper. His hand kept at its play of her breast.

God, it was working her into a frenzy. If his tongue and finger got this out of her, she definitely wanted to experience what full on sex would do to her.

A second finger joined the first, both thrusting fast, and his tongue going even faster on her clit. Right now, he was waiting for either a orgasm or to hear her beg for it.

One of his desires came soon enough, though not the one Rikku neccisarily wanted. Mentally cursing herself for her lack of control of it, she cried out in absolutely ecstasy, her inner muscles clamping on his fingers a bit as her juices began to flow forth, a much needed orgasm rocking Rikkus slender body.

He smiled as he heard her orgasm rock through her, his fingers coming out and being replaced by his mouth so he could drink her juices. Oh, she tasted good. He licked his fingers as he crawled over her, rubbing his member along her soaked core. "Tell me how much you want it." He whispered against her lips.

"More than words can say." Rikku replied, smiling up at him. She was a bit out of breath, but that sure wasn't going to stop her from wanting this. She could rest later. Right now, she wanted him and she wanted him bad.

He smiled at her words, and he nodded, slowly sliding into her with a soft moan. He wasn't sure if she was a virgin or not, but she was tight. He buried himself slowly, then kissed her, waiting for her to tell him to continue.

((Hey, you got the number one post count again, congrats.^_^ I'm up to 15th as well.))

Rikku moaned softly when he slid in. She was no virging.......but had only done it once. She pulled back from the kiss, biting her lip as she let her body get used to the new........addition. When the pain subsided, she eventually looked at him and gave a small nod, the signal to go ahead.

He smiled as she seemed to get use to him fast, and his hips pulled him out, all the way to the head before he slid slowly back in. His moans were soft, lustful, as his eyes were closed, hips keeping a even, slow thrust for her.

(yeah, got it late saturday, I think, and I have a nice 100+ post buffer now XD)

Rikku bit her bottom lip lightly when he pulled out and thrust back in. The pain was gone, only pleasure remained. Her hands lightly clawed at the stone floor as he got a slow pace.

He smiled as he felt her nails, now slowly getting faster in her. Soft moans were coming from his lips, egging her on for her release.

Rikku opened her mouth wide, eyes closed tight as he picked up his pace. Being still a bit drained from her first orgasm, her second wouldn't be too far off. Afterall, it was only her third time........Not like she got the art of holding an orgasm back down or anything.

(ha, it took me a moment to realize what she meant by third time. thought you meant sex, and I looked up at where you put it was her second... lol)

He smiled at he felt her second one building up in her, and he broke their kiss, kissing down to her neck and nipping the soft skin lightly. His hands held him up slightly above her, doing his best to tease and please.

((Yea, did make that brief mention of her having sex only one time before this. Though, by third time........I didn't neccesarily meant sex. I was referring to the number of orgasms she had had in her life.))

"G-God........again........." Rikku moaned out, her back arching sharply up towards him as she cried out in pleasure, a second orgasm rippling through her tight little body, muscles clenching tightly around him.

(yeah, i figured that out :p)
He moaned out as he felt her clench on him, her body arcing up against him. his arms wrapped around him as he thrusted through her orgasm, building her up further. He was nearly done, but he figured that if he worked fast, he could make her peak again. His hips thrusted faster after feeling her come down from her orgasm, moaning up to her ear.

Rikku fell limp and loose in his grip. She'd love to cum for him again, but really didn't have it in her. She was beyond drained. She had gotten no time to rest after the first time, so having another soon after.........Needless to say, she was quite tired. She tried to keep her eyes open, knowing that falling asleep as he was doing her would not be a major confidence booster.

He saw that she was tired, and he couldn't help but smile. I guess she hadn't gone through that many before. He slowly pulled out of her, content with the fact that she was more than satisfied, and rolled onto his side next to her. He would have to wait for his release, but he didn't mind too much. His arms wrapped around her, his body curling up against her.

Rikku simple smiled over at him before using what little strength remained in her little body to roll on her side and lay her head on his chest, falling asleep within mere moments.

((Wanna go ahead and jump to the FF 7 universe and start the TifaxYoung Auron stuff?))

(yeah, you can on your post. since Auron's knocked out in the trash if i remember right...)

Reno smiled, shifting to make her a little more comfortable as his fingers slowly went through her hair, one hand trailing slowly along her back, along her soft, smooth, flawless skin.

Tifa continued to sing softly to herself as she rounded the corner into the alley. Though, she soon shut up and froze when she saw what was sprawled out on top of a number of trashbags. It was a younger man, not too much older than her, in an odd outfit, bloody and seriously injured. Dropping her trash, she ran over to him, kneeling down and examining his injuries. She was no doctor, but she had some basic medical knowledge and Cure Materia, so she could patch him up, but not perfectly. He'd no doubt have a long recovery ahead.

With surprising ease, she picked him bridal style and hurried back into Seventh Heaven and up the stairs to her room. Laying him down, she hurried off for her first-aid supplies and went about the task of getting the large gash across his abdomen sealed up. Took a good while, but she got it sewed up. Though, she had blood all over herself and her clothes. Still, being clean could wait. She wanted to stay and make sure this guy wasn't dead or anything.

Auron began to stir when she had finished with his wound, his hand slowly going to his head as he tried to sit up, managing to lift his head up.

"Ugh... Damn you, Yunalesca... Wha... Where am I?" He started to look around his eyes narrowing somewhat. "This isn't Zanarkand..."

(funny thing is, i can hear his voice saying this as I type it XD)

"This is Neo Midgar." Tifa replied, gently putting a hand on his shoulder and pushing him back to lay down.

"I don't know what this Yunalesca is, but I found you unconscious and bleeding profusely in an alley. You're lucky I found you." she added, concern obvious in her voice. Sure, she just met him and knew nothing of him, but Tifa was a naturally maternal, caring person.

He pushed her arm off of him slowly, still trying to sit up. "I'm fi- urgh..." He fell back against the bed as a surge of pain went through him. There wasn't too much that she would be able to do for him, really, unless she had leveled that Cure materia really high.

He turned his head to her, arcing a eyebrow slightly. "Neo Midgar? Never heard of it."

Back
Top Bottom