Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double shift~me and Raziel99

"Me cheer up? You're the one injured, getting a little too friendly." Rikku replied, pinching his hand and pulling off her shoulder...........but stayed close to him. God, could she ever be a blonde at times. If she actualy realized he was coming on to her, she'd gratefully return the flirting, but........she was having a moment of sudden denseness.

He couldn't help but frown at this, and he withdrew, scooting a inch away and turning his gaze to the fire. He knew when he was shot down. And being stuck in a strange area, he wasn't going to push it.

"Huh? No smart comment?" Rikku asked, tilting her head to the side as she looked at him. But, she just shrugged her shoulders and looked at the fire. If he didn't want to talk for whatever reason, she didn't see a reason to force him.

He took a long sigh before turning to her. "Why would I bring up a smart comment? There's only a few blazing hot things in this room right now." He couldn't help but smile lightly before turning back to look into the fire.

"Such as?" Rikku asked, simple more curious, than an actual attempt at flirting, but she did seem to finally be catching on.

He couldn't help a soft smirk as he laid himself back against the wall, his eyes closed. "You, and that fire, for instance." He said in a soft voice, pulling his hair back behind his back.

Rikkus eyes went wide at the comment, before she smiled lightly and blushed, looking away. Finally! A cute guy was flirting with her. Still, he seemed the kind of guy to flirt with any hot chick, but she'd take it none the less.

It was like he could feel the heat radiating from her, and he smiled. He moved closer again, his arm going around her shoulders. "But i'm sure that you are getting cold in here. Let me help keep you warm."

"Well, that helps a little, but I'm still rather cold." Rikku replied, trying not to smile as she rested a hand on his thigh after he pulled her close.

He smiled, moving his arm from around her, and he slid his blue jacket off, wrapping it around her, leaving him in his half buttoned shirt and blue pants. "There. Is that better?"

"Warmer, but I'm still rather cold." Rikku replied, doing an obviously fake shiver as she gave him a flirty smile while glancing at him, before looking away.

He couldn't help but smile as she looked away, her words ringing in his ears. "Oh?" He moved closer, pulling her to be against him as his fingers gently turned her head to look at him. "Then what can I do to help keep you warm?"

"I think you know." Rikku replied, smiling as she let his jacket fall off her shoulders before she spun to sit on his lap, facing him.

"But, if you're a bit on the slow side......." she then added, smirking lightly as she took his hand and pressed it to her perky breast.

He couldn't help but smile as she straddled him and took his hand, placing it on her breast. Yes, it surprised him, but he took it in stride. He gently squeezed, feeling it through the thick shirt, before moving his arm to wrap around her, pulling her close. His lips were on hers quickly. But the kiss wasn't a hard, crushing one, but a light, passionate filled one.

Rikku returned the kiss with equal passion, her hands drifting to her sides to start the task of undoing each of the little clasps that held her shirt closed and on.

He deepened the kiss, his own hands going and unbuttoning his shirt, sliding it off his arms before throwing it off to the side, showing a toned chest and stomach to her.

At almost the same time, Rikku had the clasps undone and slide her own shirt off, revealing sexy little lacy black bra, tossing it to the side, the kiss deepening and getting a bit more fiery. Breaking the kiss temporarily, Rikku stood up and slid her shorts down her slender legs, wiggling her hips a bit as she did so, kicking the shorts away, leaving her in just her boots and her sexy choice of lingerie before she got right back into Renos lap, hands quickly roaming over his toned upperbody, biting her bottom lip lightly as she looked into his eyes with anticpation and a good bit of lust.

He had stood with her, his eyes locked with looking over her beautiful body, and he pushed his pants down and off. Because they were rather comfortable, he wasn't wearing anything underneath them. He simply licked his shoes off, leaving him nude to her eyes as he sat down, her straddling him again. He kissed her with a fiery passion, one arm going around her hips and pulling her to grind against his hard member. His other hand went behind her back, unsnapping her bra but letting it hang on her shoulders.

With the bra undone, Rikku took it the rest of the way, sliding it off her arms and tossing it away, their clothes ending up all over the place, as the kiss quickly started once more, her starting to lightly grind against him when he urged her to do so the first time.

He moaned slightly from the friction that she was making. his hands slid up her sides before moving forward, cupping her generous breasts lightly, fingers stroking over soft skin and her nipples, trying to get a rise out of her.

Rikku broke off the kiss, parly for air, partly to moan as her arms went around his neck. She closed her eyes and she leaned her head back, moaning more and more, continued to gently grind against him.

He smiled as he watched her head tilt back, kissing down her neck, nipping lightly at her collarbone before kissing further. His lips slowly traveled up a breast, lips wrapping around a nipple as his tongue flicked wildly over it.

Rikkus moans just grew more frequent and louder, staring to grind her hips a bit harder against him as his skilled mouth and tongue went to work on her average sized breasts. She enjoyed this very much, but wanted more.

"Take me...........take me now......." she whispered, opening her eyes to look at him, fully of a fiery lust. Her thong was still in, but that wouldn't matter. Simple pulling it to the side would grant him full access.

He couldn't help but smile as he heard her demands, and he kissed back up to her lips, kissing her in a deep, fiery passion. But he wasn't going to give in just yet. He laid her down so her back was on the clothes, and then he slowly slid the black thong off of her. He bent his head down, looking over her beautiful, young womanhood, his fingers moving and slowly stroking over it, opening her lips and rubbing her clit fast for her pleasure.

"ohhhhhhh........" Rikku moaned loudly, her hands raising to take over pleasuring her senstive breasts, legs spread wide to give him full access to whatever he wished to do to her.

Back
Top Bottom