Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double shift~me and Raziel99

"Well, and it won't matter that you heard it neither if you don't keep your stubborn ass laying down. If you get up and split those stitches open, no way in hell I'm sewing you back up again." Tifa replied, shrugging lightly. While maternal.........she also didn't pull any punches. If those stitches busted open, it'd be his own damn fault and he'd have his self to blame.

He scoffed, but laid down, looking up at her. "I should be dead anyway, after that blow I took." His head went to the back of his head, rubbing a sore spot that he must have landed on when he fell outside.

"Well, it was quite a doozy. Not every day I find a guy in the garbage with a big enough gash on his torso that I can see muscle and bone." Tifa replied, casually about it all. The site of blood and gore was not something that bothered her like other girls............She did hate spiders though.......with a passion.

He let out a soft sound like a laugh. "I'm sure that was enjoyable." his tone was sarcastic, though lightly veiled as thus. He closed his eyes, relaxing against the bed. "And I suppose I have to wait for it to heal over without any spells?"

"I've already used Magic. It can only do so much. With an injury this serious, all it could really manage was to make sure you didn't die while I was working on you. If I hadn't used magic, you wouldn't have even survived long enough to reach this bed." Tifa replied, sighing lightly.

He sighed, his eyes viewing images behind his eyelids. Braska, if only you weren't so foolish and let yourself die like that...

He turned his head, looking at her with a soft smile. "Thank you."

"No problem. Just doing my civic duty." Tifa replied, smiling as she joked at him, gazing at him softly. She had to admit, he was quite cute. Had this..........rugged kind of handsomeness to him. Without a doubt, she could certainly tell she was attracted to him, in at least the physical sense.

He clenched his eyes as he sat up ever so slightly, siding his arms out of the red kimono, eyes opening to look at the large break in the black and gold armor that he wore under it. "God damnit." He cursed, before flipping the side latches on it. He turned to her. "Can you help me out of this?"

"Sure." Tifa replied, standing the leaning over the side of the bed, failing to realize this gave him a good view down her shirt. It wasn't terribly long though, as she helped him get the bit of armor off then returned to her seat. Still, it was long enough to get a decent view at her sizable assets.

"Better?" she asked, setting the armor down at the side of the bed. She couldn't help but look him up and down. Sure, he had bandages covering up most of his upper body, but she could tell he was well built. She could feel a warmness in her cheeks, doing her best to keep back a girlish blush.

His eyes had wandered to look down her shirt when she bent down, stopping himself from licking his lips as she helped him out of his armor. He laid back afterward, pushing his kimono down some more until it was at his hips, relaxing easier. "Yes, much better."

"Anything you need? Something to drink perhaps?" Tifa asked, leaning forward and resting her chin on her fist, unintenionally giving him another shot down her shirt.

His eyes were closed, so he missed the shot down her shirt. But he did groan a little bit. "No, I am alright. Really. I will be fine on my own."

"Oh really? On your own huh? So I suppose you wouldn't mind if I flipped you out of this mattress so that you landed on your new injury. Cause, afterall, you're mister tough guy." Tifa replied. It was obvious she was just joking with him as she had a friendly smile on her face the whole time she spoke.

He scoffed, turning his head to look at her with slightly narrowed eyes. "I'm sure you have other stuff to do. I will be fine on my own."

"Relax ol boy, I was just teasing you." Tifa replied, still smiling. She didn't mind apologizing to him, but she was harder to upset then him simply telling her to leave him alone.

He turned his head back to be facing the ceiling, eyes closing. "I just need some time to rest. You can go do whatever you need to do, I'll be fine here."

"And I'll be fine here." Tifa replied, standing her ground as she crossed her arms over her large chest. Though, she looked down and remember the blood all over her clothes. With a sigh, she stood up.

"Keep those eyes closed please." she said, watching him a few moments before she fished out a clean outfit from her dresser and began to strip out of her bloody clothing, her back to him.......so a quick peek would go unnoticed by her. She had her own bathroom, which was what the door in the corner lead to, which was why she was stripping in her room, with him there.

He only watched her for half a moment before turning his head away, looking straight to the wall. Part of the reason why he wanted her to leave the room was acting up again, and he was starting to think that it would be poking up through his kimono by about now.

Tifa stripped down to her bra and panties before taking another nervous look at him before quickly getting those garments off and hurrying into the bathroom, shutting the door, but failed to notice it wasn't all the way, and the door slowly swung more and more open. By the time it was fully open, she was unable to see, having already stepped into the shower and let the hot water wash over her body.

He heard her run into another room, but he couldn't figure for how long. When he heard the shower going on, he sighed in relief. His hands went down, pushing that part of the kimono out of the way and pulling his hard length out. Without even looking to the other room, in fact, laying his head down and closing his eyes, his hand slowly stroked over himself, her image behind his eyelid.

Tifa was completely unaware of what was going on in the other room. So, she went about her shower like normal......but at times found herself thinking about the handsome stranger in the next room. While it didn't drive her to pleasure herself, like he was doing to thoughts of her, she did find herself getting a little hot and bothered.

((Hehe, serious old Auron jacks it like everyone else.^_^))

(haha, just wait until we go back to FFX world)

Auron let out a soft sound, almost like a grunt, before silencing himself. He didn't want or need her coming back into the room to check on him. Hell, that was one of the reasons why he was going slowly, so he wouldn't alert her.

(and Auron normally doesn't. He's pimp enough to get what he wants :p)

((Yea, and it won't be long now before his pimpness has the hot brunette riding him like a dime story pony.^_^))

As the shower went on, Tifa found herself getting more and more turned on. She had resorted to pleasuring herself. Though, she lathered up her large breasts..........she took her time.

(haha. he's in too much pain to be pimp right now.
And damn you for not doing what i thought you would!)

auron's hand kept its long, slow pace on him. His own hand was rather inept at pleasing himself, and the fact that he had to do it slowly only made it worse.

((Well, I'm no mind reader........nor am I particularly good at realizing the obvious.))

Finding herself get more and more lost in her naughty thoughts, Tifa quickly shook her head, forcing those thoughts down before suddenly climbing out of the shower, absent mindedly forgetting to shut off the water as she reached for a towel and dried herself off before wrapping it around her curvy body.

Back
Top Bottom