Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double shift~me and Raziel99

"Simply.......amazing......" said Tifa, quite breathless as she slowly slid back down his body, once again straddling his waist, laying her upper body on top of his, large breasts pressing against his own muscular chest, her head right next to his, face first in the pillow under his head.

He smiled as he heard those words, feeling her straddle him again and moved down. His hands slowly traced over her spine. "You think that's amazing... just wait." He smiled to himself as he rubbed his member against her sensitive bud.

"Not even gonna give me a chance to rest, huh?" Tifa playfully asked, smiling as she raising her head up to look down at him, her long brown hair draped over one side of her face.

He couldn't help but smile bigger at her words. "Why? it's a better orgasm if I dont." He kissed her deeply then, holding her to him as he rubbed against her.

"Heh, make sense." Tifa replied, smiling before she returned the kiss with........whatever these two felt for one another. Just met, so love was really out of the question. Perhaps just a strong attraction or full on lust. Only time would tell. Though, they weren't concerned with such matters.

He kissed her back deeply as he rubbed against her. "Whenever you want it. " He said in a low voice. But he would only say that now since he knew she wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom