Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New hero on the block~me and Zennarion

((OOO, me gots an idea. What if Rebecca and Maya work at the same place in their civilian identities? They could actually already know each other and perhaps Maya has a crush on her, with them both being oblivious to each others secret identity.^_^ I was thinking Rebecca could be the dom of their hero/villain relationship, but Maya would dom her in their normal people relationshihp. I was planning on making Rebecca a clumsy, but super hot geeky girl.))

"OOO, really now? Actually normal work in your civilian identity, or do you plan to rob another bank?" Rebecca asked, closing her her own eyes and she lay her head back on Mayas shoulders. The plan to ravage her into submission was forgotten for now. Now........she just wanted to cuddle.

((sounds good^^))
Hearing her words, she rolled her eyes. "Actual work... Why does that sound wierd?" She asked her while she watched her. "Does it really sound that wierd that i have a job?" She asked her while she looked up at her. Soon after she drifted off to sleep though.

Rebecca would have answered, but she had already fallen asleep herself. Waking up early the next morning, she still had her arms wrapped around Maya, sleeping on top of her.

"Time to get up sleeping beauty." she said after letting out a big yawn as she floated off Maya and drifted off to her bedroom.

"I've got a job too, so our fun will have till later tonight." called out Rebecca as she got dressed for work. She looked like a stereotypical nerd in her civilina clothes. She wore a loosefitting white short sleeve shirt that still accentuated her nice bosom, a wrinkled button up shirt over that, left unbuttoned, with a cheesy pocket protector and some baggy faded blue jeans that seemed a good few sizes too big for her. Though, the nerdiest part of her outfit was the classes she wore as an added disguised, even though she had perfect vision. Then, she just rocketed out the door, moving too fast for Maya to get a good look at her, if she was even still there. It only took a few moments for her to reach the office building she worked at. She was part of tech support. A computer nerd assigned to fix the computers the suits would fuck up. Little did she know..........her new arch nemesis was a co-worked she knew fairly well........and had a crush on.

((I didn't know what job you had in mind for Maya, so I just made something up. Being an office building, there's many things she could do.))

Hearing how Rebecca now tried to wake her up, she groaned and just rolled away from her. She didn't want to get up yet... She was way too tired right now.

Once she heard her leave, she rolled her eyes and slowly sat up, before she took off her mask, letting her red hair fal to her shoulders again.

She sighed and slowly got dressed. She worked in an office where they would sit in front of their computer most of the day, of course they also talked in the telephone or talked with people who decided to come to their office insteadt of calling them, but most of the day they sat in front of their computers. Luckily she didn't live that far away from Rebecca, so she could fly home with her costume and then get dressed for work, and then walk to work. Once she got the clothes on she grabbed her back and headed off towards work. She knew that she wouldn't be late, she still had 30 minutes to get there, and it didn't take her more than 20 minutes to walk to the office. Once she got there she took the elevator to the floor where she worked, and then walked towards her computer where she would probably sit the rest of the day.
((Maya in her work clothes xP <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd27/Zennarion/Females/Students%20and%20Teachers/134381sf5.jpg">http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd27 ... 381sf5.jpg</a><!-- m --> ))

((Sweet mother of god...........she's hot.^_^))

"M-Miss........I was told you've been having trouble with your computer........" came Rebeccas shy sounding voice as she suddenly stood behind Maya. When she was in her hero persona, she was confident and energetic. As herself, she was shy and timid. Especially around this woman. She was so......beautiful. Rebecca had gotten to have quite the crush on the sultry office worker. So, combine that with her shyness, and she was quite intimidated by her.

"What kind of t-trouble as it been giving you?" she softly asked, pushing her glassed back up her nose, her baggy pants sagging a bit to reveal a hint of a thong waist band.

((XD Just one of the pics. i got in my photobucket xP))

Suddenly hearing somebody speak behind her, Maya jumped a bit, and quickly turned around, only to see Rebecca standing behind her. "Yes... But first of all... Just call me Maya" She told her in a soft tone. "Now... My computer keeps giving me the bluescreen error..." She told her in a soft tone while she watched her. "Do you know how to fix it?" She asked her as she sat down on the chair, looking up at her. "Its okay if you can't... Then i'll just get one of my friends to look at it.." She told her.

She put her bag down on the ground, before she turned her attention to Rebecca again. She was kinda cute... Clumsy... Smart and very shy, she seemed like the opposite of the other Rebecca she knew...

Rebecca heard the name Maya and immediately thought of the girl from last night. Though, that thought was quickly gone. Not like these two were the same person. Besides, this Maya didn't even look like her and she seemed really nice.

"I'll try......." Rebecca replied. She walked to the computer and bent over, typing away at the keyboard. She failed to realized she was giving Maya a great look at her ass. Especially since her shirt was riding up and her pants were sagging more, a good portion of her midriff visible and more of her thong and hips as well.

Maya smiled as she heard her words and nodded. "Thank you..." She told her in a soft tone and gave her a slight nod. Seeing how she bent over, she smiled. She was very tempted to do something to embarass her a bit, though the other people that worked in the office wouldn't be able to see it.

She slowly moved her hand to her butt, blushing deeply. She would make her realize that she would have to pull up her pants, and pull down her pants. She had never done anything like this before... She wasn't quite sure why she did it, thought it would be funny to see her reaction to this.

Rebecca shot straight up when she felt Mayas hands on her butt. She tried to turn to say something, but ended up tripping over her own feet and fell into Mayas lap, ending up in a position that made it look as if she was snuggling with her. When she fell, she had her eyes closed tight, and when she opened them, she was met with a close up of Mayas very impressive cleavage. Blinking in surprise, her face suddenly became bright red in embarassment. She managed to look up at Maya, but couldn't bring herself to say or so anything. She was frozen stiff, still curled up in Mayas lap.

Maya smiled as she saw her reaction to this, seeing his she tripped over her own feet, and landed in her lap. She looked down at her and blushed a bit. "Somebody is very naughty... Huh?" She asked her in a soft whisper. She put a finger under her chin, and slowly moved her head towards her own head. Soon after Maya's lips slowly pressed against Rebecca's lips in a soft kiss. She slowly broke the kiss the again and just looked down at her. Is that what you want for fixing my computer... Or do you want some more? She asked her in a soft whisper. "I don't mind giving you more..." She told her with a slight smile upon her lips.

Rebeccas heart was beating a mile a minute. Not only had she ended up in the lap of this gorgeous woman, Maya had kissed her and asked if she wanted more.

"I wouldn't mind more.........That is, if you don't mind......If you don't want to, I'd understand. I'm not as pretty as you afterall....." replied Rebecca, shyly look away as she remained in Mayas lap. This was the real Rebecca. The cute, shy, goofy clutz. Her heroine persona was just her way to let loose. Not to mention, both add opposite amounts of confidence. While hot in both personas, she lacked any confidence in her normal guise, seeing herself as nerdy and undesirable. While in her heroine get-up, she was very confident.

"I wouldn't mind more.........That is, if you don't mind......If you don't want to, I'd understand. I'm not as pretty as you afterall....." replied Rebecca, shyly look away as she remained in Mayas lap. This was the real Rebecca. The cute, shy, goofy clutz. Her heroine persona was just her way to let loose. Not to mention, both add opposite amounts of confidence. While hot in both personas, she lacked any confidence in her normal guise, seeing herself as nerdy and undesirable. While in her heroine get-up, she was very confident.

She smiled as she heard this. "Good... You'll get more..." She told her in a soft whisper, but when she heard her words, she stopped. She didn't think that she was good looking? She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Listen... Rebecca... You are pretty... Just as as pretty as me..." She whispered softly to her, as she slowly removed her glasses. "Just believe in it... Okay?" She asked her in a soft tone, before gently kissed her on the nose tip. "Get back to work, you'll get the rest when you are done..." She whispered softly while she watched her. "I hope you can fix it, because i would rather give you the reward than any of my friends..." She told her with a giggle while she watched her. She hoped that what she had just told Rebecca would cherr her up, atleast just a little bit.

"Hehe, thanks." Rebecca replied, smiling brightly when someone as beautiful as Maya said she was just as hot as her. She was walking on clouds now.

"I'll make sure it works great when I'm done with it." she excitedly said as she hopped off Mayas lap and bent back over to work on the computer. This time, it was intenitonal, which was made obvious by how she started to wiggle her ass when she began to hum to herself, whilst typing on the keyboard to try and figure the cause of the comps problems.

Maya smiled as she heard this, and just nodded. "You are welcome sweetie..." She told her in a soft tone while she looked at her working, she was happy that she was able to cheer her up.

"Just remember that you look much better without the glasses... Okay?" She asked her in a soft tone while she watched her. She was happy to see how she was now. "So... For how long have you been working here?" She asked her while she watched her. She hadn't talked that much with Rebecca before, so she didn't know that much about her.

"Oh, a little over three years. A relative I know use to work here, so she managed to call in a favor to get me an interview. I've always been good with computers, so they put me in the tech department." Rebecca replied, tapping away at the keys as she looked back over her shoulder at Maya for a moment.

"What about you? How long you been here? Also, you may not remember this..........but I met you my first day here. I had gotten a hot dog for lunch and just as I sat down to eat, I dropped it on my shirt and got mustard all over my shirt. Some of the other execs laughed at me and then you glared at them to shut them up then winked at me. I didn't exactly give the best first impression, did I?" she asked, laughing lightly at the memory.

Maya smiled as she heard her words. "Thats right... I remember now" She told her with a giggle, she could remember it as if it was yesterday. "You are right... But still... You were beautiful back then, you didn't realize it... After all of these years... You havn't realized it before now... Have you?" She asked her in a soft tone.

"I have been working here for about 4 years now... I've had this job since i started. I was kinda nervous and clumsy back then..." She told her. "A bit like you are now..." She told her. She brushed some of her red hair away from her green eyes. "How long do you think it'll take to fix it?" She asked her. She was getting rather impatient now, she wanted to give her the last part of her reward and get back to work, though she would probably invite her home for some dinner or something like that first.

"Well........I've never really had the greatest self confidence. For most my life, I was never really popular with the boys. The ones that would pay attention to me, only did so for my.....uh........chest area." Rebecca replied, typing in a few last keys before standing up straight and turning around.

"All done. Will work fine now. Plus, I made some tweeks. So, it should actually run faster than normal now." she added, smiling sweetly. She could believe Maya had been a goof like she was at one time. She seemed to.........together. It was hard to imagine her shy and clumsy.

Hearing her words, she smiled and nodded. "Thank you... Then i guess i have to give you an even bigger reward." She told her with a giggle, before she kissed her deeply on the lips. Soon after she broke the kiss again. "So... Why don't you meet me after work? We could go get some food?" She asked her while she watched her.

"We could go to a restaurant or you could come to my place... You decide..." She told her in a soft tone. Maya didn't care about what she chose, eating out wouldn't be bad, and making some food for both of them would be either. "So... What do you choose?" She asked her with a giggle.

"Mmmm, I think a nice quite dinner at your place would be great." Rebecca replied, returning the kiss the brief moment it lasted. After responding, she smiled lightly before gently put her hands on Mayas hips, this time intiating her own kiss. It was deep and last a bit longer, but soon enough, she pulled back.

"That's my own thanks for saying I'm pretty." she added with a smile, one hand drifting around behind her to give Maya a quick slap on her behind.

"And that is a thanks for sticking up for me all those years ago." she added, smiling affectionately before releasing her and heading out of the office.

"Can't wait for tonight....." she said, winking as she left. For the rest of the day, she was absolutely giddy. She couldn't believe all this had happened with someone so perfect as Maya. She could barely contain her excitement as she waited in the lobby for her as everyone got off work for the day.

She smiled as she heard her words and nodded. "I'll be looking forward to it" She told her. Luckily she had hidden the bag of gold that she had stolen earlier that day, so Rebecca wouldn't be able to find it unless she could smell the gold through walls.

The day passed pretty fast, and she went down to the lobby where she saw Rebecca. She walked over to her and stood beside of her. Ready to go?" She asked her while she watched her. "If you got something you wanna do first, then lets go there" She said.

Of course she hadn't forgotten what the young hero had told her this morning. That she would look forward to meeting her again tonight... Though tonight Maya probably wouldn't be robbing any banks or anything like that... She would enjoy a dinner with Rebecca insteadt.

"Nah, I don't need to do anything." Rebecca replied, smiling playfully before interlocking their arms together.

"So m'lady, lead the way to what I'm sure is a lovely home." she added, giggling as she headed for the door, arm in arm with her new friend........and more.

She smiled as she felt this and then headed towards the door, together with Rebecca. "I only live 20 minutes away from here, so we can walk home." She told her.

She just hoped that Rebecca wouldn't mind walking for 20 minutes, because it wasn't possible for Maya to get her a ride to her home.

Being a secret superhero, Rebecca didn't mind walking at all. The whole way there, they just had some friendly chatting to get to know each other a little better until finally reaching her apartment. She released her hold on Maya so that the older woman could unlock the door. Rebecca had a smile on her face ever since they exited the lobby, and it was still there.

As she felt Rebecca let go of her arm, she found the keys in her back and unlocked the door. "Well... Here we are..." She told her in a soft tone, before she looked over at her. "This is where i live..." She told her.

"Wow, it's huge......" Rebecca said as she walked in, in awe. Not surprising though, as Maya was an executive.

"Wish I had a place like this. My place ain't bad. It's small and messy, but rather cozy. Though, I certainly wouldn't mind a big place like this." she added as she turned back around to face Maya.

Back
Top Bottom