Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New hero on the block~me and Zennarion

Rebecca actually chuckled lightly at Mayas retort. She soon found herself growing tired as well. Eventually, she just had to rest and couldn't take anymore, stopping her hips before suddenly diving sideways and tackling Maya for the third time. Though, this wasn't an attack, it was actually kind of.......playful........Still, it was complicated. She felt no friendship towards her most despised enemy.

"You suck........." came Rebeccas voice, somewhat muffled as her face had ended up buried in Mayas large breats, her way of admitting she lost.

Seeing this, Maya smiled, before she found herself tackled to the ground, feeling her head between her large breasts, she blushed deeply. "Wh-What the?! What are you doing?!" She asked her. Though she had to admit that she enjoyed the feeling. But still! They were enemies, she wasn't supposed to do that to her. She wasn't sure if she should push her off, or just enjoy what they were doing, so for now she would just enjoy it.

"I'm tired, and my ass hurts from that guy pounding me into the wall. It's your fault this happened, so I'm making you my pillow while I rest up.......then it's back to hating your damn guts." Rebecca replied, raising her head a moment to glare angrily at Maya a moment before smiling lightly and laying her head back on Mayas bosom, gently nuzzling the large orbs with her cheek.

"So soft........I wish I was as big as you......." she absent mindedly said, blushing after when she realized what came out out of her mouth.

Hearing these words, she blushed deeply. What was wrong with this girl? Well... She didn't mind the nuzzling and so on, it actually felt good... But still... They were supposed to be enemies, and now, Rebecca was laying naked on top of her... That was just wierd. "Uhm... Thank you... I guess..." She told her before she looked away. "You know... I think we should find another place to sleep, this is not excatly the best spot you know?" She asked her.

"Why? Not like anyone would be able to overpower us." Rebecca replied, raising her head to look at her a moment before sighing and sitting up.

"You owe me an outfit. My freaking mask is the only thing I have to wear. Not like that's gonna cover much." she added, sighing against as she stood up and dusted her naked body up.

"I'm taking these for collateral until you can replace my oufit." she added, suddenly snapping up Mayas bra and panties, putting them in a flash. The bra was a bit loose, due to Maya having large breasts, but it fit well enough.

Maya just laughed as she saw this. "Give me back my bra and panties and i'll have a very special outfit for you tomorrow" She told her with a giggle. "I promise you, it'll give you a lot of attention" She told her. Of course tight leather always gave you attention, but most of the time, it was in the wrong way.

"Besides... You don't want me to hurt you, do you?" She asked her. "And you still have to walk home naked" She added while she watched her.

"I'm going to beat your ass one of these days because of this." Rebecca replied, the angry glare returned as she reluctantly peeled off the stolen undergarments and held them back. With a hmph, she turned around and started back towards her apartment, hoping she didn't have to deal with more pervs again. The two that had been lucky enough to run into Maya and Rebecca were fast asleep in the alley, with big smiles on their faces.

Maya smiled as she heard this reaction. She picked up her clothes and followed her, now walking naked beside of her. "If it helps a bit on your mood, i guess i can sleep with you, you seem like you could use some good pillows right now, huh?" She asked her with a giggle. Of course she wouldn't let her see her real face, she would keep on her mask, since she wanted to keep her identity a secret.
((Nighty night^^))

"Sounds acceptable." Rebecca replied, still rather fuming as they eventually reached her apartment. Since her house keys had been in her clothes Maya had shredded earlier, she casually just smashed the door to pieces with her bare hand.

"You owe me a new door too......" she added, stepping into her small apartment. It was kinda messy, but rather cozy.

She giggled as she heard this. "And you think i would give a new door? You could just have taken your keys with you, or you could have used the window to get inside, just like i do..." She told her while she watched her. She would get her the new clothes, but not the new door.

"Whatever......." Rebecca replied, walking in. Casually, she pulled Maya in and shoved her onto the couch. Before she could do anything, Rebecca hopped on top of her, straddling her waist before laying her head on her large bosom again.

Maya giggled as she felt this. She could let her have her will just this one time, She slowly wrapped her arms around her and just held her tight. She just hoped that Rebecca would feel comfortable right now.

"Can I ask............what's up with your outfit? You look like some kind of ninja girl." asked Rebecca as she lifted her head, her chin resting in the crevace between Mayas very large breasts.

She rolled her eyes. "Its better than looking like some kind of hooker..." She told her. "Why would you care what i look like anyways?" She asked her in a soft tone. "Do you have a reason to care about it?" She asked her.

"Not, not really. But your outfit is just as skimpy as mine." Rebecca replied, smiling lightly as she casually flipped up the front flap of her outfit, revealing her panties.

She blushed as she saw what she was done. "W-What are you doing?! Stop that!" She screamed at her. "Are you a lesbian or something?" She asked her with a deep red blush on her cheeks.

"I'm more curious as to why you're freaking out so bad. You wear a very skimpy outfit, but seem embarassed when people see your body. Are you really shy or something?" Rebecca asked, smiling brightly that now she seemed to be the one in control, her hand drifting down to lightly rub up and down Mayas thigh while she waited for a response.

((Heh, kinda of straying away from the original plot idea.........but I'm glad. This is getting really fun. Perhaps instead of just Maya getting Rebecca to submit then they're in hero form, it can be a back and forth thing, with them alternating between "raping" each other to get revenge for the humiliation they put each other through. Of course.......they always end up liking it.^_^))

Feeling Rebecca's hand rubbing her thigh, her eyes widened. "I-Its not that im shy! But you are a girl! G-Girls are not supposed to want to touch each other like this! I-Its just wrong!" She told her. It wasn't like she was shy or anything like that, but being touched by a girl like this was just wrong... It was hard for her to get used to it.

"And holding me down and ripping my clothes off isn't wrong?" Rebecca replied, raising an eyebrow.

"T-That was to humiliate you, nothing else!" She told her, as she continued to blush. "I didn't touch you like you were touching me!" She told her, still blushing.

"If this is so humiliating.........why haven't you tried to stop me? I'm not holding you down." Rebecca replied, smirking confidently as her hand drifted higher, gently brushing the thin fabric covering Mayas pussy.

Hearing this, she blushed. She were right... Why hadn't she tried and stop her. She quickly grabbed her arm. "W-Would you stop it?" She asked her. Her face was still red.

"Only if you can look me in the eyes and tell me with absolute honesty, that you're not enjoying it on some level." Rebecca replied, staring her right in the eye, her free hand going back to gently stroke her pussy.

Hearing this, she looked away, she couldn't say that... It felt good, but it was still wrong... It was just wierd to have a woman stroke her a place like that. A soft, low moan escaped her lips. "I-Its just wierd to have a woman stroke the body part you are stroking right now..." She mumbled.

"Well, why not close your eyes and imagine I'm a big strong studly man." Rebecca replied, giggling, withdrawing her hand from Mayas grasp to gently cup one of her large breasts, feeling the soft orb through her thing clothes.

Back
Top Bottom