Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New hero on the block~me and Zennarion

She smiled as she heard her words and nodded. "Yeah... I know... I brought it last year" She told her.

"Its what you get for working at the office for 5 years you know? I've been saving up for an apartment like this for a while" She told her with a giggle.

"Yea, sure seems it would take a while to save up for. Took your five years, it'd likely take me upwards of twenty or so." Rebecca replied, smiling lightly.

"Want me to help with dinner?" she then cheerfully asked. She wasn't much of a cook herself, but wouldn't mind helping Maya if need be. Though, dinner wasn't really the nights main event. Rebeccas head was already filling with some rather naughty thoughts of what would be going on after dinner.

She smiled slightly as she heard her words. "Well... Then i guess i earn more than you" She told her with a giggle

Hearing her words about helping with dinner, she looked up. "Well... you don't have to help, but if you want to help, then its okay with me..." She told her while she watched her. "Follow me if you wanna help" She told her as she went out in the kitchen.

Rebecca nodded before followed after her, her eyes quickly drifting down her back to start at that amazing ass of hers that looked so scrumptious in the skirt of hers. Rebecca had to bite her bottom lip to keep her increasing urges in check. She was dying to just pounce on her and take her right then and there. It would seem her hero persona forwardness was beginning to show. Even when they entered the kitchen, she made sure to stand behind her, unable to look away.

((Read my mind.^_^ I'll take care of it.))

"Mmmm, Maya that was delicious." said Rebecca with a happy sigh, patting her stomach a few times as she fell back on the couch in the living room of the apartment as she heard Maya putting away the dishes. The meal was indeed amazing. She was surprised at just how good of a cook Maya turned out to be.

Maya smiled as she heard her words "You are welcome..." She told her in a soft tone.

Once she had put the things away, she went back to Rebecca. "I love alone, and i don't want to buy fastfood, so i had to learn how to make some good food you know?" She asked her with a giggle.

"Certainly makes sense. Now........how bout we have some dessert?" Rebecca asked, smiling suggestively with a raised eyebrow as she gently reached up and took hold of Mayas hands before pulling her to sit next to her on the couch.

Feeling this, she smiled a bit. "Did you have something special on your mind?" She asked her with a slight smile. "Maybe you want to make it this time?" She asked her in a soft whisper.

"Mmm, I'd love to." Rebecca whispered back, leaning forward to give her a soft kiss on the lips while on of her hands slid up her thigh, then her waist and stopped at her chest as she began slowly unbutton Mayas blouse.

She smiled as she felt this. "Mmm... Sombody is hungry..." She told her in a soft whisper. "Why are you in such a hurry?" She asked her in a soft whisper while she watched her.

"Well......I......uh........just not something I've really done before, so I'm not sure how to really go about it. Am I going too fast?" Rebecca asked, looking into her eyes with a cute, innocent curiousity.

"Not at all Rebecca... Im just curios of why you want it to go so fast" She told her in a soft tone. She hadn't seemed to be in such a hurry right before.

"It's just.........you're so beautiful. It's hard to control myself around you. I find myself wanting to do all kinds of naughty things to you...." Rebecca replied, blushing profusely as she looked at the floor, twiddling her thumbs.

"Make those naughty things be real... Come on... Give it everything you got Rebecca" She told her with a giggle. "Im ready for it" She told her while she looked up at her.

"I-If you say so......." Rebecca softly replied, smiling as her hands drfited back up to continued unbuttoning her shirt, licking her lips lightly in anticpation.

Hearing this, she smiled and nodded. "Good..." She whispered to her. "Give me everything you've got" She whispered while she watched her.

With that, Rebecca just smiled before grabbing a hold of her blouse and jerking it open, buttons flying eveywhere. Little time was wasted as she lowered her head, starting to kiss a trail around her neck, collarbone and upper chest. Hands lowering to gently run up and down her thigh, gradually pushing her skirt higher and higher.

She smiled as she felt this. "Mmm... With this speed we'll be done within 15 min..." She told her with a giggle, as she just let her have her will with her body. "You want this over fast... Huh?" She asked her with a slight smile, and moaned softly. "Or are you gonna slow down?" She asked her in a soft tone.

"Well, all I'm doing is stripping you. The main event will last alot longer." Rebecca replied, smiling as her hands finally reached Mayas hips, resting there and teasing the waistband of her panties.

She smiled as she heard her words and just nodded. "Mmm... I like the sound of that..." She told her with a giggle. She closed her eyes and just let out a soft moan. "Mmm... Feels good..." She told her with a giggle. "I like this feeling..." She told her with a slight smile upon her lips.

"And there's more to come." Rebecca whispered, pulling her panties down her legs and tossing them away while making Maya part her legs a bit, slowly kissing her way up her inner thigh.

She smiled slightly as she heard her words, feeling her kisses on her thigh made her shiver. "Mmm... That feels kinda... good..." She whispered softly to her. This would deffinatly change a lot between her and the heroine.

Back
Top Bottom