Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New hero on the block~me and Zennarion

Her eyes widened as she heard this. "I-It won't work... And besides... Your fingers on my skin would tell me that you are a girl..." She mumbled. She wasn't sure what to do. Sure it fel good, but it was still wierd...

"Well, then all you can really do is lay back and keep telling yourself you don't enjoy it." Rebecca replied, giggling again, as her hand on her crotch went up her stomach a bit.........but only so she could slide her hand into her panties while her hand on her breasts pulled the top down a bit so both bra clad breasts popped out.

"N-No! Get off me!" She told her as she just continued blushing and moaning. This just felt too wierd... Her body was telling her to enjoy it, while her mind was telling her not to enjoy it, it really confused her.

"Sorry, can't do that." Rebecca replied, smiling, loving being the one in control now. Her hand in her panties found it's prize, rubbing her now uncovered pussy while her other hand pulled down the cups of her bra, letting those large melons spill free before grasping one and teasing the nipple with her fingers, watching the conflicting reaction on her face of pleasure and disgust.

Feeling this, her eyes widened and an even larger moan escaped from her lips. "P-Please... Stop this..." She mumbled to her while she watched her. She was about to say that she would do anything to make her stop, but kept herself from saying that, it would just lead to something bad.

"Sorry, not gonna happen babe." Rebecca replied, laughing lightly as she smirked. Taking two fingers, she slowly slid them into Mayas waiting pussy. She could deny it all she wanted......but she could tell Maya wanted this......and wanted it bad. At least, part of her did. A part of her that would take over soon enough.

She moaned out as her fingers entered her pussy, and she moaned again. "N-No! Stop this!" She told her. Her body couldn't move, eventhough she wanted it to, her body was stunned, or atleast thats what it felt like.

Rebecca just laughed, still smirking as she began to work her fingers in and out of Maya at a rather quick place. Rebecca was still a bit steamed with what happened earlier, despite having enjoyed it. This was her way of pay back.

"St-Stop! Please stop!" She now begged her. She wanted this to stop, she would do anything to make it stop right now, though she didn't say that outloud.

"Why should I? You forced me to have sex with a random guy in the middle of a dark, dirty alley. It's only fitting I punish you for it." Rebecca replied, enjoying this power over her not long ago tormenter.

"P-Please i'll do..." She stopped, and another moan escaped her lips, she wasn't going to say the last word, she wouldn't do anything to make her stop.

"You'll do what?" Rebecca replied, smiling triumphantly, continuing to furiously work her fingers into the villainess. She wanted her to admit it. To complete her temporary submisison to Rebecca.

Hearing this, she closed her eyes. "I-Im not going to say it!" She told her as she moaned even louder than before, she wouldn't submit to Rebecca.

"Have it your way then. Before long though, I'll have you crying my name." Rebecca replied with a laugh, her fingers now working her at an inhuman speed, thinks to her superpowers.

"Thats what you think!" She told her as a moan escaped her lips. God this felt good, but her mind wouldn't give up, she wasn't going to submit to Rebecca, no matter what.

Rebecca simple smiled, her fingers now just a blur, moving at super human speeds, giving Maya greater pleasure than any normal human woman would be able to.

"St-Stop this! Right now!" She told her, as she now moaned more than ever, she wanted her to stop this... But she couldn't move... At all.

"I'll stop, but only if you say too simple words.........'I'm yours'" Rebecca replied, laughing as she didn't cease her fingering in the least. Maya really only had two options. Submit and act as if she was owned by Rebecca, or continue to resist and spend the rest of the night being Rebeccas little fuck toy.

"I-I will never submit!" She told her. "I would rather get turned into a cow then i would submit!" She told her and moaned. Of course she wasn't serious about that, she just wanted Rebecce to realize that she would never submit.

"Then babe........you're in for a very long night." Rebecca replied, increasing her pace even further, ravaging Mayas pussy with only two fingers. This continued for hours. Rebecca did pretty much everything to her. Evey position, every naughty thing girls could do.......Rebecca did it to her. It stopped eventually, but only so Rebecca could rest. She had Maya on her stomach on the couch, while she was laying on her back, breasts pressed against her bare back, her clothes long since discarded.

"My, you really are a tough little cookie. You've cum I don't know how many times, but still refused to admit you're mine. I'm impressed." said Rebecca, giggling as she wrapped her arms around Mayas waist, nuzzling the back of her head.

((Guess they don't know about the other powers yet?))
Hearing her words, her eyes widened. She wouldn't give up, no matter what, she was stubborn, very stubborn, she wouldn't submit, eventhough her body wanted her to. She would never submit to anybody, she didn't want to belong to anybody, she was her own master, and she wanted it to be that way. "Give me all you got! I won't submit, we can go on the entire night!" She told her, without knowing that they would go on all night.

Once she stopped, Maya let out a sigh of relief. "I told you... I wouldn't submit to anybody... I would rather get turned into a cow or something worse than submitting to anybody!" She told her while she looked up at her, feeling how she now nuzzled against the back of her head.

((Yea, I was thinking the ability to change each other, they'd discover by accident during their next fight. Rebecca would remember her mention of the cow and as a test of her new power........voila, cow time.^_^ For now, it's just set-up for their naughtily antagonistic relationship. Setting up their civilain relationship will come later.))

"What's up with you and the constant mentioning of cows? You a big fan of milk or something?" Rebecca asked, lifting her head to rest her chin on the back of Mayas shoulder, their faces only a few inches apart.

She rolled her eyes as she heard this. "No... Im not, but i have to say something to make you understand that i won't submit. And since you can't turn me into a cow, you can't make me submit... At all..." She told her.

"But, if I ever did turn you into a cow, would you submit?" Rebecca curiously asked. Of course, she didn't have that power, but it was an interesting possiblity.

"Maybe... Maybe not..." She told her. "Just let me get some rest now... I have work tomorrow..." She told her. She closed her eyes and sighed, she would fall asleep within 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom