Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New hero on the block~me and Zennarion

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Rebecca(complete with skimpy outfit, and slightly torn top) stood high above the hustle and bustle of the cities night life, just listening and watching for any signs of crime or danger. She was the newest female hero to come through, setting up shop in the city she had lived her entire life in. Having grown up feeling powerless like so many people, becoming a hero after she realized she had super human powers was a pretty predictable move. Still, she intended to try her best. Her seductive body perched high atop a sky scraper, flaps of her little skirt like thing blowing in the wind, which showed losts of leg and her choice of thong underwear. She was quite the attractive young lady. Great looking face, large breasts, flat, tone stomach, perfect ass and legs that wouldn't quite. Not to mention, it was all not very covered in a very revealing outfit........especially her legs and ass, thanks to her choice to wear a skirt like thing that was slit from top to bottom on the sides.

Maya sighed, yet another bank, and there was no one in this town that could stop her. Sometimes it was rather borring. She brushed some of her red hair away from her eyes and put the bag down. For most people this bag would have been heavy, but not for her, she was stronger than most people, even the men, she still hadn't seen any men that were stronger than her. She slowly removed the mask that covered her face. She could hear the alarm from the bank, and she could hear people yelling down there. She looked up at the moon, smiling slightly. She missed someone that could give her a good fight. She had killed the last hero with her own hands. He had been weak, he had lasted one weak. She sighed and put on her mask again, and then took off, heading towards her apartment. Once she reached hr apartment, she looked down at the ground, making sure that nobody saw her get in there. Once she was sure, she got in, and put the bag down beside of the others. One last bank, and then she would go to bed. She didn't have any work, so she could sleep all night. She got out again and took off, flying towards the biggest bank in the city. She could already hear people screaming down there, they knew who she was. The alarm went off before she had entered the bank.

Rebecca had been tailing her since she left her apartment for another bank. Once Maya landed and started towards the bank, Rebecca swept in, tackling her head on, sending them both bouncing and tumbling down the street. This would no doubt kill two normal people, they both had super human endurance, so they'd survive with little more than scratches.

Feeling this, Maya's eyes widened, and she fell to the ground. She slowly got up and growled, looking back to see who had tackled her. "And who might you be?" She asked her in a cold tone while she watched her. Of course it hadn't hurt on her, after all she had super powers, a few scratches, that was all. She crossed her arm, she could tell that she wasn't a human, a normal human would have died from what had just happened. "Do you really want to die?" She just asked her while she watched her.

"Hmph, arrogant, just like all you lowly criminals." Rebecca replied, standing up, her top a bit torn, a bit of breast skin showing. As was when she was on the buildling, the two flaps of her skirt like thing flapped in the win, constantly flashing her lacy choice of white panties to the new villain.

She just laughed. "Listen, i don't know who you are, but this is my town, and i'll kill all the heroes who stand in my way, you won't be the first hero i kill!" She told her in a cold tone. "Fight me if you dare, but if you are scared, i suggest that you just go home and play with the other kids" She told her as she slowly walked towards her.

"Please. Like I'd be scared of you. You look more like a hooker than a villain in that oufit." Rebecca replied, crossing her arms across her large chest, not stopping to think just how revealing her own outfit was, with her bared midriff, torn top and her "skirt" that was little more than two seperate pieces of fabric tied at the waist.

She just laughed as she heard this. "Have you looked at your own outfit first?" She asked her while she laughed. How stupid could someone be? If any of the two were a hooker, then it would be her. "Who are you anyways?" She asked her while she watched her. So she was supposed to be the hero? In that outfit she was the one who looked like a hooker. "I suggest that you change it, think about all the men who can look up under the skirt, or maybe thats what you want?" She asked her.

Rebecca couldn't help but blush lightly and look away, but quickly returned to glaring at her.

"T-That's not why I dress like this." Rebecca quickly replied. Though in all honesty........it really was. Being ignored for all her life, when she gained powers and grew up to become a very curvy woman, she liked to show it off and enjoyed the lecherous looks she got. Though, the villain had hit the nail square on the head which Rebecca would not admit too, but her quick denial made it quite obvious the villain was dead right.

She just laughed as she heard this, she could tell that it was a lie, she was blushing!

"And you are supposed to look like a superhero?" She asked her. How stupid could anyone be? "Why don't you just go find a strip bar and work there insteadt? Im sure all of the men will look at you there, you'll probably become very popular" She told her.

"Kiss my ass you evil bitch!" Rebecca shouted back. Her cheeks were bright pink, both from anger, and blushing further at being suggested to go strip. She wasn't even sure herself why she hadn't attacked her yet after hearing such things spoken about her. Though, her mind was kind enjoying the images the villains insults put in her mind.

Seeing that the hero in front of her, stilll didn't attack her, even after all of the insults, she sighed. "Listen, either you attack me, or go strip, i really don't have time for you right now..." She told her. "If you can't decide, do both, im sure all of the males in this time will enjoy seeing a naked superhero flying around..." She told her with a smile upon her lips. She wanted to see what the hero could do before she attacked her.

Rebecca just growled before flying at Maya, tackling her once more, both once again toppling end over end. Though, this didn't quite work out as well as Rebecca hoped, as when they came to a stop, she was on her back with Maya having the upperhand, being on top of her.

She smiled as she saw this, but felt how she now tackled her, she seemed to be a bit faster than her, but she didn't care about speed, she cared about strength. When they stopped rolling she smiled, finding herself on top of the hero. "Looks like i win, hero!" She told her, as she used her legs to keep her arms under control. "Now... Lets have some fun... Shall we?" She asked her with a giggle. Luckily they were out of sight at the moment, so the people that had been around them before wouldn't be able to see them anymore.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" Rebecca demanded at hearing her mention of fun, kicking and flailing her legs around to try and get free. Since her arms were restrained by Mayas strong legs, she couldn't use them and was quite successfully pinned to the ground. She found herself wishing she was more flexible so she get her legs high enough and around Mayas neck and force her off. Sadly, she hadn't really done much training and generally just relied on brute force and speed rather than skilled hand to hand fighting. So, a villain with at least a little skill and the endurance to withstand her attacks could easily get the upperhand against Rebecca.

((I've got a weird idea for the civilian romance. How bout instead of a third character, we pair up Rebecca and Maya in their normal people alter egos? They wouldn't know the truth of each other. They'd just note that the other seems familiar somehow and start a romantic relationship eventually. Of course, they'll eventually find out each other secrets........and that's where things get weird.........nothing would really change between them. They'd consider each others seperate identities sepeate lives entirely. When they're both in their civilian disguises, they're a normal couple. But, when they go hero/villain, they fight and do the booty call thing.))

((Sure^^))
She smiled as she saw this. "Seems like the little hero is in troubles now, huh?" She asked her as she slowly moved her head towards Rebecca's head. "I'll give you a warm welcome, hero" She told her. "A very warm one..." She whispered to her while she looked down into her eyes. "But first of all, whats your name hero?" She asked her in a soft tone. Hopefully she wouldn't have any other powers than her super strength and flying ability.

"R-Rebecca......" replied the young hero, almost hypnotized as she looked into Mayas eyes. Her struggling had stopped entirely, her cheeks warm and increasingly red again. Rebecca was no stranger to being hit on by man and woman alike. Still, there was just something about this woman. The fact she was evil, the look in her eye, so many things caused warning bells to ring in Rebeccas head, telling her this was wrong, but those same warnings made her heart beat faster and got her a little turned on.

She smiled at her words. "Its nice to meet you Rebecca, now, how about a little public humiliation, how does that sound?" She asked her with a giggle. "I'll let you go home naked, and then i won't rob the bank and kill you, deal?" She asked her while she watched her. "Nobody will get hurt or anything like that" She told her. "If you decide to try and fight, i'll rip off your clothes and let you fight, naked" She said. She really loved how she had control right now, she didn't even have to hurt her to keep her down.

"Hmph........deal....." Rebecca replied. She was a stubborn woman, but knew she was greatly outclassed. Besides, she could always just fly high in the air to avoid anyone seeing her. Not to mention, with her all enjoyment of flaunting her body, not like she'd really end up minding the whole city seeing her naked. She didn't have to worry about rapists or anything, dueing to being super strong and fast.

She laughed. "But you'll have to walk home, if you are lucky, some pervert will start touching you.... Oh.... And i'll be watching you, so if you start on something stupid, i'll be there right away..." She told her. "And since i don't trust you yet, i'll rip off all of your clothes" She told her.

"Wait, what!? If a pervert starts touching me, I have to let him do what he wants!?" Rebecca replied, damn near yelling. This.......was certainly no longer sounding like a good alternative. Though, she really wouldn't have any other choice. If they fought, she'd no doubt lose and have to do it anyways.

((If you want, we can play out what she just mentioned. Perv pulls her into an alley and starts to molest her, knowing Maya is watching somewhere, she had no choice but to relent and do nothing while the guy ends up eventually full on doing her.))

((Make it a threesome then :p ))
She smiled and nodded. "Thats right, you'll have to let him touch you, because i bet a hero dosen't want to hurt one of the people she is trying to protect, am i right?" She asked her. "Now... Will you fight naked or do you want to go home naked?" She asked her in a soft tone. "Either way is fine with me, though you might not be able to walk when im done with you" She told her.

"Does it even matter? If I go home naked, I'm likely to have to let some perv do god knows what to me. If I fight you, I'll likely lose........then you'll dump me in and alley and I'll still have to let a perv do what he wants." Rebecca replied, glaring daggers up at Maya, her cheeks still a light shade of pink from all this naughty talk.

She laughed at her words and nodded. "Good choice hero" She told her as she ripped off her clothes. She let go off her, and looked down at her. "Look at the brightside, you get to keep your mask" She told her. "So everybody will know who lost the fight" She told her. "Now walk!" She commanded her.

Rebecca growled in anger and frustration, slowly getting to her feet, eyeing Maya a moment before heading off down the street, back towards all the crowds. She couldn't believe this was happening. Her first freaking day on the job, and she had been stripped and forced to walk through the city and had to let any perv that grabbed her do whatever they want to her body.

Back
Top Bottom