Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Maggie just listened before she mumbled, "Sure I can, but I really think that this is something that you should be doing yourself. Because by the sounds of it... you don't even know what happened." She was jotting down to look into it before she was hanging up so that she could go back to sleep for a bit.

Maggie ended up going back to sleep for a while but was rousing a bit when somebody was calling from the hospital. A doctor about Z, who has evidently woken up and was actually quite confused. "Let her see Rafe is there, that will calm her." She mumbled into the phone.

Z was definitely awake and just sitting up with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders at the time. How she hated hospitals, and how she wished that Rafe was actually in there at the time.

Rafe soon walked into the room and smiled at his sister "hey sis you look like hell" Rafe was still plotting things in his head but knew traveling was out of the question.

Z just looked towards her brother when he came out of the room and she was actually getting up, and walking over to wrapping her arms around him in a hug. "Can we please get the hell out of here...." she mumbled after a moment in time. Nope she really didn't want to stay there. If she had to relax and heal, she would rather be doing that at home.

"not yet I asked we have to stay over night for observation and if we are cleared we will be able to go home in the morning" Rafe wrapped his arm around her and kept her close "they have us roomed together at Diana's orders"

Z just gave a small groan before she was mumbling, "Nope... not staying... definitely not staying. Hospitals absolutely suck, and the food is terrible."

Z just looked at him before she was mumbling that she would rather be at home. "At least at home I can get one of the guys to cuddle with me." she mumbled. She was a bit of a cuddle bug, especially if she wasn't feeling well or was in pain.

"well for tonight you can cuddle with me and then when we get home you can hijack one of the guys" Rafe knew she wanted to be at home but for now that wasn't an option

Z just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Okay.... I suppose that works for me." Yeah she was definitely hijacking one of the guys... possibly anyways. She more liked it when they offered to be her cuddle buddy. "So many new people.... I don't know who would even be a cuddle buddy anymore. It has been so long." she pouted before she was just letting him go, to go back and sit down.

Z looked towards him for a moment in time before she giggled and questioned in a soft voice, "And why would I be worried about anybody bragging?"

"well a lot has changed you should have seen how much the guys ragged on Aaron after her and Diana returned from their vacation after she was shot" Rafe moved and then sat down and filled her in on that whole situation

Z just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yeah but I will make sure the guys fear me. I always have." With that she was just leaning back on the bed and was just grabbing the menu from off of the table next to her.

"true but for now just humor me you have been busy since you got home" Rafe didn't say anything stupid at the time since he didn't want to piss her off

Z just looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "I'm always busy." With that she was giving a small shrug of her shoulders before she was making a comment that spicy Chinese food sounded really good at that point.

Back
Top Bottom