Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Z looked at him for a moment in time before she questioned, "You know if Ace still works at that Chinese place?"

"no he works here now we hired a lot of out favorite staff to work here we get a lot better food here then a normal hospital. so long as your not on a dietary restriction you can eat normally"

Z just looked at him for a moment in time before she was just giving a slight scowl. After that she was just letting out a sigh and mumbling, "Alright. I'll do that later." She was moving a bit to get more comfortable and was giving a small flinch of pain when she moved wrong. Well that pulled some stitches in her side, and most definitely hurt like no other.

Z just looked for a moment before she spoke, "I can't rest. Not until after food, and when somebody brings me my fuzzy blanket from home."

"Good." Z mumbled into the pillow she had curled into. She was pulling the sheet over herself a bit, and just giving a small yawn.

Within the next twenty minutes somebody was arriving to their room with their food, and was just lightly tapping on the door to see if they could come in. Around that time was somebody from the house was showing up with Z's blanket and whatever Rafe had wanted.

The person was walking over and delivering the stuff to him. "Seems like Jason and Amie left as well. Spontaneously, actually." the person was commenting, although that probably wouldn't shock Rafe at all.

"I can't wait to go home to my nest." Z mumbled after a moment in time before she was taking to going back to sleep, not even seeming to care that food was there. Nope she was just exhausted at that point in time, and it seemed like her side had started bleeding through a bit again.

the nurse walked over and changed the bandages and checked to make sure that nothing had ripped out while she had been settling in to her bed.

Z didn't seem to move much while the woman did that, a small look of pain crossing her features but that was about it. Seemed like the pain killers had kicked in as well. Although give it like half an hour and she would be awake again, wanting food.

the nurse finished tending to her side and then looked over when Rafe and Z's food was brought in. Rafe took his own and after setting his computer up and putting his headphones in he started to eat

Z did end up eventually waking up and she was rubbing her eyes a bit. Oh there was food. That was absolutely wonderful. This had her giving a small smile, before she was moving the food closer.

Z just looked for a moment before she was sitting up slowly, before she was taking a bite from her food. Oh yummy!

Back
Top Bottom