Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Maggie just looked over before she smirked, "I'm not a fighter but I'm still dangerous." "With your unique ability, I can understand jt." Z mumbled before she was curling up into her blanket again.

"get some rest sis since I know you don't want to be here after tomorrow" Rafe then leaned back in his chair and sighed wondering what was going on

Z was just curling into him and pulling the blanket up over her head. Cocoon, and fast asleep almost instantly.

"we should hopefully be out of here tomorrow so long as everything progresses the way the doctor likes" Rafe wasn't keen on staying much longer either

"I mean.... In actuality you both have no real reason to remain still. You didn't hit your head, nothing internally injured, just needed some stitches. I don't know anybody who is kept overnight after getting stitches." Maggie was pointing out after a moment in time.

"who knows the doctor was vague and I wasn't going to argue with him" Rafe had no interest in a fight so for the time being he was just letting it go

Maggie was just giving a shrug before she spoke, "If you say so." With that she was glancing towards her phone briefly when she felt it vibrate before she was tucking it into her pocket. "Go home. Go sleep." Ace was stating after a moment in time, which just had her looking towards him. "Probably be wise." she mumbled before she was giving a wave to Rafe. "I'll swing by tomorrow. For now, I'm going to go home and pass out again." Maggie spoke before she was turning and heading off.

Maggie was just giving a thumbs up before she spoke, "Totally. Considering tomorrow is going to be a long day."

Rafe laughed a little "you have no idea you would have been better off letting Diana stay as the guys fear her actively and will listen to her"

Maggie just looked over before she questioned, "And what does tomorrow being a long day, have to do with allowing her to stay? What does that have to do with the guys fear her, and listening to her? They fear me just as much, and they respect me."

"so it seems they do the same shit to me they fear and respect me for about five hours and then it all goes to hell in a handbag, however with Diana they actively fear her as she isn't above dragging them around by heir and ears to get what she wants done literally" Rafe shifted and pulled this phone out and showed her one of the videos he had taken

Maggie just looked towards him before she spoke in a rather bland voice, "You do realize that I can be just as terrifying, right? I am the one that knows every deep and dark little secret, anything that I have ever heard... I can use that against anybody. And I am not below doing that. My decision has already been made. She is leaving with Aaron, and this was an order given to them as the Black King. She became apart of Aaron's gang, and Aaron follows the orders of the Black King. The Black King's word is final. The men know not to fuck with me, that have known that for years." After that she was turning on her heel and walking off, a couple of the guys that had gone there with her falling in next to her.
Z was just watching from under the covers for a moment in time, obviously awake, before she mumbled, "You have got to stop underestimating Mags. Just kind of just implied that she would need Diana to keep control of the guys while everybody is gone. I hope you realize that, Maggie has had more sway over a number of people, in many groups, that what we know." With that she was yawning a bit before she was moving, and actually taking to climbing to her feet slowly. Nope considering she had heard Maggie bring up the valid point that most people didn't stay overnight for observation, due to stitches, she was going to leave. And legally, the doctors couldn't keep her there. Especially since she was able-bodied, and not a danger to herself or others.
"I don't know about you... But I'm leaving." she commented to her brother after a moment in time.

"Z don't start with me and I wasn't 't underestimating her I just know our men better then most" Rafe also got up but when he left it would before good and he gave them all a mental wish of luck as the men would test her limits before they decided to follow her instructions.

"No you need to stop comparing her to Diana. This isn't the first time that you have done that. You should never compare the person you supposedly like to another woman. And no.... the men do respect Maggie. If the former Black King were alive still, he would skin them alive if they disrespected her. She can hold her own, and she doesn't need the cheap tricks everybody else uses to gain respect." Z spoke after a moment in time before she was giving a shrug then looked at her phone when she saw that she had a message.

Rafe just walked out the door since it seemed like no one wanted to listen to him. Rafe headed to his apartment so he could gather his things and leave letting them deal with he fall out on their own

A couple of weeks had gone by since everybody had gone their own separate directions. Things had gone smoothly enough for Maggie, and she had quickly fallen into her role of the new Black King, shockingly not seeming to have an issue at all. She was currently walking out of the mansion just talking on the phone with Diana, who just happened to be heading back to town. The pair were planning on getting together to do some shopping when Diana did get back in a few days. "I'm so happy that you and Aaron are doing better. That vacation was definitely what you two needed." Maggie spoke with a giggle. Yeah things between Diana and Aaron were definitely a lot better than what they had been, their bond was a lot stronger, and they were far happier together.

Her heels clicked across the pavement as she walked down the street, and was just filling in Diana on some of the stuff that she had missed. "It'll be a lot easier to explain more when you get back in two days. Also Amie and Jason are back in town as well. Rumors are floating around that he plans on asking her to marry him." she was adding after a moment. Perhaps a good thing considering the pair were already expecting a baby, but that wasn't something that bothered them at all.

She hadn't heard anything from Rafe in the last couple of weeks either, and hadn't been able to find a way to get ahold of him in general. So she had more or less given up on that. With that she was stating that she would talk to her again later that night, she had a few errands to get done for the day. After that Maggie was hanging up and climbing into her car to head out.

Although a few hours later, Diana would be getting a call from somebody in the hospital. "Is this Diana?" a man on the other end of the phone questioned as he stood in the room of the patient that he was with. There was a note in the paperwork that stated for this person to be called should anything happen.

Diana answered her phone when it rang and then spoke "this is may I ask how you got my number please?" Diana didn't give her new number out to many so she was a little worried about how someone had gotten her number. Diana looked over at Aaron before walking over and giving him a kiss letting him know she was going out on the balcony to take this call. Diana then walked out on to the balcony and waited to hear what this male was going to say.

Jason had managed to sneak out of the apartment him and Amie were sharing since he had something he needed to go and pick up. knowing full well that Amie was going a little stir crazy after the doctors told her she couldn't fight or spar they had had to find something to keep her active and so far she wasn't a fan of running or biking but he was hoping that swimming would be something she enjoyed since it would keep her active but also help her adapt as she got larger the further along in her pregnancy

"Your name and number was written down in my patients file to contact you if anything should happen. You friend was just brought into the hospital, she was involved in a hit and run accident." the doctor spoke after a moment in time before he was stating a couple of very familiar words that she would recognize. Codewords that more or less stated that he knew about the gang world, and that he was apart of it.

Not like sneaking out of the apartment would have been overly difficult, not since Amie was napping on the couch. She had been watching something on tv but had ended up falling asleep while watching it. The night prior she had been up most of the night, only because they had just gotten back and her sleep schedule was a bit wonky from the vacation. But it wouldn't be too hard to get it back to normal, last night had just been an off night. She had busied herself with unpacking stuff, and getting laundry started.

"ok I am out of town right now but we can be home soon I am going to give you a number to call as this person is in town when they answer tell them Diana said to get their ass to the hospital now and use the code words this will get them on the move" Diana then put her ear piece in and asked for Maggies status and how bad it seems to be while she went in and told Aaron what happened and started to pack their bags so that they could get home. the number she had given him was for Amie as the female would get there and fast

"She has some brain damage, although it doesn't seem to be too bad. We are just about to take her in for a more through examination. She does have a couple of fractured ribs, and fractured shoulder. I shall tell you more when I get the results back from the MRI and CT." the doctor spoke after a moment in time, before he was jotting down the number to call, and was then hanging up. After that he was letting out a breath of air and called the other number, feeling a bit guilty when a rather sleepy voice answered the call. This had him speaking quickly, adding on the message from Diana and letting her know the code word. "Be there in ten." the voice of the woman spoke on the other end.

Amie had not been expecting that call but she was getting to her feet anyways, and brushing her hair out of her face. Where the hell was Jason even? This had her letting out a breath before she was calling his number and grabbing her sweater, and then her purse. He must have left to run an errand. "Hey need you to head home now. Mags is in the hospital. Either you are coming with me to get there, or I'm going alone." she spoke when the male did answer the phone.

Jason answered and when he heard what Amie said he spoke "just pulled up come on down and we'll get there in five" Jason would break the law to get there Maggie was like a sister for them both so he wasn't going to let her be alone in the hospital.

Diana filled Aaron in on her condition and then sighed before rubbing her face she wanted to scream nd cry but right now Maggie needed them to get home and the sooner the better

Aaron was just wrapping his arms around Diana before he spoke, "Mags will be alright. But I suppose we should call and let Rafe know as well." Maybe that would get the man to come back. "And we know she is still safe at the hospital. Her people won't let anybody get close to her other than Amie and Jason right now."

Amie was giving a smile before she was heading to the elevator after locking the door and heading down. It didn't take long to get down to the lobby and she was heading outside, and slipping into the car. "A doctor just called me. He had called Diana first but she had redirected the call to me. They aren't back yet. By the sounds of it fractured ribs and shoulder, and a head injury. They are doing more exams, but I guess the head injury is what worries him the most. His intuition is telling him that whenever she does wake up she will have amnesia. So not to be too surprised if she doesn't know certain people." she spoke. Jason would actually be somebody that Maggie would probably still remember, considering he had once worked with her father before leaving that lifestyle. But this had been a long time ago, before Amie had even met him.

"if we can reach him he has been ignoring everyones calls" Diana curled in to him and rested her head on his shoulder "lets get to our girl" Diana knew that he people would keep her safe but she wanted to make sure that they were there.

Jason nodded his head "lets hope she remembers D I know they got close and she helped Diana after that fiasco with her family" Jason had heard that when Diana had gone to speak with her parents to find out why they had abandoned her they had been rather cruel and harsh to her which had caused more problems then it had solved

"I hope so as well but I hope that Diana realizes that it isn't her fault if she doesn't. The doctor was stating that he was hoping that if that was the case, that it was just temporary." Amie spoke after a moment in time before she was just settling back in the seat, watching out the window as they headed to the hospital.

"He answers for Z. Give her a call and have her call him." Aaron spoke as she continued to pack up the last remaining items, and did a doublecheck around the room, before he started to take the stuff down to the car.

Back
Top Bottom