Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"she should but I know it will be hard on her" Jason then looked at Amie "did you ever find out if there is legal repercussions for what they did to her" Jason knew that Maggie had asked her after seeing how down Diana was after that.

Diana nodded her head and then called Z hoping the female answered her phone this time

"I do not know actually, but I can find out easily enough." Amie spoke after a moment in time. All of that had happened while the pair had been gone, and neither of them had really been answering their phones much.

Sure enough Z was answering her phone, "Heya!" Well she was definitely cheerful and currently lounging on her couch, having just gotten back from a jog.

"I need you to get ahold of Rafe and tell him to get his ass home now" Diana grabbed the last of their things and headed down after Aaron so that they could get going and get back home so she could get to the hospital.

Z didn't even question why she was suppose to pass on the message, no the tone of voice that Diana had was serious enough. "Can do. If anything I'll drag him home myself." she spoke after a moment in time before she was hanging up and dialing her brother's number. If he was smart he would answer on her first call, or she would blow up his phone will calls.

Rafe answered his phone but she would be able to tell that he had stepped out from where ever the hell he had decided to vanish to "what up sis its not my weekly check in date so something has to be going on"

Z just chuckled before she spoke, "Not quite sure to be honest. Diana called me and told me to call you, since you don't answer for anything else. She says to get your ass home and now." No she didn't even know what was going on, only because the entire accident itself had been kept hush-hush and hadn't even made it on any news station or in the paper, nothing. But she had messaged Amie to see what was going on, which she was looking at the response now. "Rafe…. I asked Amie what was going on.... it sounds like Mags..... Mags was involved in an accident. She is in the hospital." Z spoke after a moment in time.

Z just gave a small sigh before she spoke, "This is where you tell whoever to fuck off and you need to get home, that your family needs you." With that she was getting to her feet so that she could head out as well, grabbing at her purse and car keys. But she was sending a message to Amie to find out who the hell had done it.

"Z I can't just up a leave if I do you all die understand then ALL of you die" Rafe had been helping an allies group but an evil bastard had taken over and he was helping over throw the male

"Then give me a target, and it'll be taken care of." Z spoke, although her tone was drastically different from what it had been. The killer in her coming out it seemed. She was looking at her phone once again when it buzzed gently letting her know that she had a message. Something else from Amie that was stating that Maggie's people were looking into it, but they had an idea. "Yo Z, you headed out?" a voice called out which had her looking over her shoulder. "Yeah I am. Something came up with the family." she called back to whoever had talked to her, before she was leaving the building that she had been in.

"if I can't get out in two days Ill let you know but right now I have to go" Rafe then hung up and went back to the planning meeting they were having

Z was giving a faint sigh before she was just looking up towards the sky before she was messaging somebody else, and having them trace her brother's phone. Nope if anything she would take over for him so that he could get his ass back home where he was needed.

while she was doing that Diana and Aaron had managed to get to the airport so that they could fly home. thankfully they were only a couple hours away and it wouldn't take long for them to get back

Amie and Jason had arrived at the hospital and the pair were just sitting in the room that Maggie would be brought back to, after the scans were done. Amie was speaking with her doctor at the time, just getting all of the information that she could. Information that she was feeding to Diana and Z at that point in time.

Aaron was nodding his head and spoke, "Whoever did it, will regret it, and I want to sit back, eat popcorn, and just watch them burn."

this had Diana laughing and nodding her head and then she shot up and headed to the bathroom on the plane to be sick. it was unusual for her to get ill but the last couple of day she had been sick

Aaron was just chuckling a bit although it wasn't long before she was bolting up and heading off to the bathroom to get sick, which had been common the last few days. Must be coming down with a bug. They could get it checked out when they got home to the hospital as well.

Amie was getting up to go and talk to the doctor privately when he was gesturing her over, since Jason was reading something. There was a slight look on her features when she was told what else they had discovered, Maggie seemed to be pregnant as well. About a month along. This had Amie giving a nod of her head then spoke, "Thank you for keeping us all up to date." "You my deal look like you need something to eat as well. Why don't you two go to the cafeteria and get some food. It'll be a bit longer. I'll have you paged as soon as she is back." the doctor spoke, and Amie was giving a nod of her head. No that sounded good actually.

Jason looked over at Amie and smiled and let her talk to the doctor when he left he got up and walked over to her and smiled at her "everything ok?" Jason hoped that it would be ok and that nothing had upset her

after a few minuted Diana returned to her seat and then she smiled at Aaron lightly

"Yeah.... But it seems like Maggie is pregnant." Amie spoke before she was taking his hand and commented that they were going to go down and get some food while they were waiting.

Amie was just giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Oh yeah it is. And if my prediction is correct, then I know who the father is already." After that she was messaging Z to let her know about the new development, before stepping into the elevator.

Back
Top Bottom