Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Rafe chuckled and then went back to watching his show knowing full well once she was done eating she would either go back to sleep or come and cuddle with him

In the end she was getting up and walking over to curl up with him, using him as a pillow. Nope his show didn't really bother her as she was curled up next to him, her blanket wrapped around her. Good thing the iv stand wasn't connected to the bed, made moving it far easier.

Eventually Z ended up just falling asleep once again. The nurse came in to collect their stuff, so that they didn't have to worry about the empty food containers. "Anything you need?" she questioned.

"no thank you we're fine Z will sleep through the night now so you don't have to worry" Rafe smiled at the nurse and then made sure she was secure

The nurse just gave a small nod of her head before she was leaving the room, before she was commenting that Ace was done with his shift for the evening, and had been wanting to visit them.

The nurse was giving a nod before she spoke, "Sounds good." With that she was giving a light smile before she was turning and leaving the room.

There was a light tap on the closed door after a moment in time. Standing outside the door was Maggie at that point in time, and she was chatting with somebody in a low voice.

Maggie was turning to look at the door when it opened from where she was standing having a conversation with Ace it so happened. She was just pushing some of her hair out of her face as she looked towards Rafe.

Maggie just looked over for a moment before she spoke, "I suppose you are right there." She was glancing at her phone for a brief moment before she was commenting that she couldn't stay for long as it was.

"He was wanting to see Z anyways. Guess she was asking for him." Maggie spoke and gestured to Ace, who seemed a bit nervous to walk into the room. She was folding her arms over her chest before she spoke, "And I came to let you know that I guess Aaron is leaving on vacation as well."

"again they just got back from a vacation?" Rafe knew that he would have to deal with all the work if Aaron was going away on vacation

"Vacation, getting away from everything in general. With everything that has been going on, he decided that it would be best that everybody split up. He says that Z should leave town as well for a bit, he suggest that you do the same." Maggie was commenting after a brief moment in time.

"Temporarily, Aaron has passed over control of your gang to the Black King." Maggie spoke after a moment in time. Well passed the control onto her since she had stepped into her father's shoes. Not like she was leaving at that point in time. Z was rousing a bit and just looking up towards them for a moment with a sleepy look. "Amie did have a suggestion as to somebody that could go with your sister." Maggie was speaking before gesturing to Ace, who seemed to only be half paying attention.

"well that will go over rather well make sure to tell her that" Rafe wasn't planning on going anywhere since he needed to get ready for when he did actually leave

Maggie just looked over at Z before she spoke, "Morning Z. By the way you are going on vacation. I'll arrange everything once you are released from the hospital, and Ace is going with you." This had the other female blinking a bit before she was nodding and inquiring what everybody else was going to be doing. "Aaron is leaving with Diana, Amie and Jason already left. I personally will be remaining here. " Maggie was speaking after a moment in time.

Maggie just looked over before she spoke, "I may have stepped in and basically told her that she was leaving to go with him. Otherwise I would be the bad guy, knock her ass out, and send her off anyways. So it was either she was going willingly, or being forced to go." Z was giving a small chuckle before she spoke, "Who knew that you could be a bitch at times."

"I did" Rafe had a feeling Diana wasn't pleased with her friend but knew it was either do as she said or get sent anyways so she probably went

Back
Top Bottom